rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

further bitching: besides loosing time designing new cans while having serious issues like random loosing session, did it had to be that lame to insert a retarded item like a 'tactical bacon' can that is so tactical that needs special tools to open it up?! =))) this weak Last of Us reference doesn t bring you any beans here, devs, not in my book..

There is an entire art team dedicated to making new items and models. They have nothing to do with coding, and thus cannot be held accountable for the other bugs in the game. I doubt they will stop doing their jobs just to appease your complaining.

Where is the new build?

We are committed to not releasing builds onto stable to introduce new game breaking bugs. Now that we’ve fixed those bugs, we’re internally verifying and fixing any new bugs that have been introduced. We will do an unscheduled update the moment we are confident we have a suitable build to release

thats a quote straight from the weekly report posted yesterday so those saying it will be updated today need to learn to read ... in no way did they say it would be pushed to stable today ... it says as soon as its ready 

Means August 2018.......

I'd say avoid experimental for now at least. On the server list, it states version is 0.42.116181  but when you enter the server it says 0.42.116177....  Corruption. This might lead to characters reset. Just a fair warning....

I think the version on server list is the client version required for that server, when you enter the server you see the real version (revision) of the server. I see the same difference on stable for build 35, there are different revision numbers for client and server.

Where is the new build?

We are committed to not releasing builds onto stable to introduce new game breaking bugs. Now that we’ve fixed those bugs, we’re internally verifying and fixing any new bugs that have been introduced. We will do an unscheduled update the moment we are confident we have a suitable build to release

thats a quote straight from the weekly report posted yesterday so those saying it will be updated today need to learn to read ... in no way did they say it would be pushed to stable today ... it says as soon as its ready

..which is the post I was referring to, not today it seems.

Hicks just indicated that stable will indeed be getting an update. Doesn't mention which version though.

https://twitter.com/Hicks_206

Sorry don't know how to embed the actual tweet.

• Like 1

dennisph.. i bet you´re feelin pretty dumb now  :(  :P  :D  :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Thinking about this thread getting shut down for a new changelog has got me all misty-eyed. At least we'll have all the memories...

further bitching: besides loosing time designing new cans while having serious issues like random loosing session, did it had to be that lame to insert a retarded item like a 'tactical bacon' can that is so tactical that needs special tools to open it up?! =))) this weak Last of Us reference doesn t bring you any beans here, devs, not in my book..

Just because you have artists and modelers it does not mean they are capable of debugging server/client architecture if you told them too. 

(Just because you can spray paint a car it does not mean you know how to replace the transmission) 

The Artists and Modelers will continue to do their job of creating assets for an unfinished project while the programmers work on the internal issues. Having them STOP releasing new assets would not fix the architectural problems any faster. 

Thinking about this thread getting shut down for a new changelog has got me all misty-eyed. At least we'll have all the memories...

lol they will probably combine it into this thread... hahahahaha

I would actually cry lol.

9,001 pages layer...

A new patch