rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Cant wait to get my fully geared camo sniper in stable branch a boonie hat and complete the camo instead of using a helmet :)

Hi Dean...could you please make a priority to fix the glitches and bugs that allow players to jump through walls in airfield prison building as well as other building such as the statue in Cherno and other key places that allows them to see everything around and warn other players of the surroundings and therefore camp and kill and indicate surrounding players positions.

Also...please please please can you introduce a way to help team members to identify each other's? For example introducing a colored band or a scarf to wrap around left or right arm/leg even neck?

Another idea to help less skilled players and invite some more to get the game:

Would it be possible to create some sort of ranking where for example: if a player simply kills other players it would show up in front of his name a little tag where it would indicate that he's a thug, villain, assassin, etc as well as if a player helps other survivors it would indicate that he's a Marshall, soldier, deputy, sheriff, civilian...etc etc..I do have a good idea of ranking levels associations that I would like to put forward in order to indicate the possibilities of encountering somebody hostile or friendly....! Many thanks and best wishes I'm your future prospects and plans! Thanks for creating such a great game as I've dreamed about this ever since left for dead....

Hi Dean...could you please make a priority to fix the glitches and bugs that allow players to jump through walls in airfield prison building as well as other building such as the statue in Cherno and other key places that allows them to see everything around and warn other players of the surroundings and therefore camp and kill and indicate surrounding players positions.

Also...please please please can you introduce a way to help team members to identify each other's? For example introducing a colored band or a scarf to wrap around left or right arm/leg even neck?

Would it be possible to create some sort of ranking where for example: if a player simply kills other players it would show up in front of his name a little tag where it would indicate that he's a thug, villain, assassin, etc as well as if a player helps other survivors it would indicate that he's a Marshall, soldier, deputy, sheriff, civilian...etc etc..I do have a good idea of ranking levels associations that I would like to put forward in order to indicate the possibilities of encountering somebody hostile or friendly....! Many thanks and best wishes I'm your future prospects and plans! Thanks for creating such a great game as I've dreamed about this ever since left for dead....

The prison is fixed, havent tested statue, use clothes as an indentifyer, theres 100s of options, and there will never be a ranking system cause its not about how many people you kill or give beans to, its about not trusting people and you get to decide whether there friendlie or not and what your going to do about it, not a tag

If you kill a player doesn't necessary mean that you are a killer, maybe you just defend yourself and you killed someone who already shoot you.

Hicks stated that patch will arrive around 11 AM GMT

are you sure ? 

There must be a command in game that let build a team then all the team member can saw a red rubber on the right arm so they can recognize who is a team member and who are not

• Like 1

There must be a command in game that let build a team then all the team member can saw a red rubber on the right arm so they can recognize who is a team member and who are not

Great idea!!

Edited by MirmiX

Guys just go to home page of forums then under announcments and info there is dev tracker click that and read latest tweets

• Like 2

On this note, every time i play with friend this comes up:

Something to allow to identify or otherwise tag a friend so one can open the others inventory/backpack.

To make it more secure, make it so that you have to make someone able open your backpack.

Would be just more practical than throwing items first on the ground.

(Also i don't really support the idea of having eg: colored scarfs to identify your team. Remembering what they look like, and properly moving around and communicating so you know where they are is better and/or more realistic.)

Edited by JJ_

servers are up, update no.

1-0 for system.

@hicks_206 At 1700 GMT Friday, we will initiate an off-schedule maint period to update DayZ with 0.37. Maintenance for today is complete.

This kinda sucks

Edited by WooTs
  • Like 1

hope we will at least get some new experimental stuff, since he mentioned a new exp build for today earlier too ;/

Friday it is then! Just hope bugs in 0.37 experimental will not make it into stable.

@hicks_206 At 1700 GMT Friday, we will initiate an off-schedule maint period to update DayZ with 0.37. Maintenance for today is complete.

This kinda sucks

That kinda felt like a slap to the balls.

• Like 2

hope we will at least get some new experimental stuff, since he mentioned a new exp build for today earlier too ;/

Yep, we get some.

Edited by qliqQLAQ
  • Like 1

Friday it is then! Just hope bugs in 0.37 experimental will not make it into stable.

The question is,which one friday :D