Flagella

What sort of player are you on DayZ? *QUIZ*

So after browsing the internet, I found that there were no real good DayZ quiz'. There was one quiz however it was using the terms rogue, warrior etc. etc. So I decided I'd have a go at making my own Quiz. I've got two years mod experience plus now the standalone so I think I have enough experience to do it

CLICK HERE -> What sort of Player are you on DayZ? <- CLICK HERE

If you have any ideas for questions, put it down below or send it to me privately through inbox. So far there are only 13 questions so it will take you only a couple of minutes to complete. I will add a few more overtime but not many.

How it works?

Most answers give you points to Hero, Survivor, Bandit and KOS'er

Some answers give you points to both Hero + Survivor and Bandit + KOS'er (since there aren't always specific sort of ideas on whether that was a Hero or Survivor thing to do).

At the end of the quiz, your points are added up and the outcome (Hero, Survivor etc.) than comes up.

YOUR RESULT MAY NOT BE CORRECT if you answered with results that aren't consistent (for example saying you'll give beans yet you like to snipe people for no reason) will mean you will get a result that doesn't look right.

The only result that matters is your outcome. The other percentages make no difference!!!

NOTE: THERE CAN ONLY BE 6 OPTIONS MAXIMUM FOR EACH QUESTION ON THIS WEBSITE so don't go asking for an extra option on a question that already has 6 answers. Ask me to edit one or replace it

*Update 1*
Results should be more accurate now and added in extra options to questions 4, 9 and 10

*Update 2*
Extra option added in to question 6

*Update 3*

Outcomes have been altered so less chance of getting an uneven result

*Update 4*
New question added

*Update 5*
New question added

*Update 6*
Descriptions updated

*Update 7*

Question 6 and 11 altered

Edited by Flagella
  • Like 3

What sort of Player are you on DayZ?

Your Result: Bandit

92%

You are the people that ruin other peoples days and steals their pants. You like to go up to someone and make them dance for their life for your entertainment. You like to shoot almost anything that has a weapon or seems to be some sort of threat. At least you don't kill everything you see.

89%
KOS'er

55%
Survivor

0%
Hero

Just to add, I am NOT a bandit.

I'm a complete and utter unhinged insane jackass.

Also... your summary is incorrect.

I DO KILL EVERYTHING I SEE!

And I don't give a damn about their pants or dances.

I am unseen in the hills, sniping anything that breathes.

Except today, when I ran around with some other acquaintances until we got attacked by a hacker.

Edited by Wheunis
  • Like 1

Bit of a weird quiz. 

The only answer that I did that was killing people were the guys who killed the fresh spawn, yet I scored 50% hero and 48% bandit, lol. 

Awesome.. and always what I have suspected. But if I took that quiz a few months back, when I was running with my old clan it would have been much different. Thanks for making that.. :D

• Like 1

Without taking the quiz, I know I'm just an inconsistent psycho.

I will kill almost any and everyone I meet unless they talk to me.... as soon as they're like "hey, what's up?" I can't pull the trigger.

That's why I prefer to ambush people and gun them down before they can talk to me.

I also don't usually kill under geared people unless they're being jackasses.

• Like 1

Awesome.. and always what I have suspected. But if I took that quiz a few months back, when I was running with my old clan it would have been much different. Thanks for making that.. :D

No problem (: I thought it'd be a cool thing to make I guess

Without taking the quiz, I know I'm just an inconsistent psycho.

I will kill almost any and everyone I meet unless they talk to me.... as soon as they're like "hey, what's up?" I can't pull the trigger.

That's why I prefer to ambush people and gun them down before they can talk to me.

I also don't usually kill under geared people unless they're being jackasses.

There are questions in the quiz with options that go along the lines of an inconsistent sort of player, I recommend you still do it and see what you get

There are questions in the quiz with options that go along the lines of an inconsistent sort of player, I recommend you still do it and see what you get

Your Result: Bandit

85%

You are the people that ruin other peoples days and steals their pants. You like to go up to someone and make them dance for their life for your entertainment. You like to shoot almost anything that has a weapon or seems to be some sort of threat. At least you don't kill everything you see.

68%Survivor

29%KOS'er

14%Hero

Survivor 87% Hero 49% Bandit 29% Kos'er 0%, not quite sure how I got that 29%, one of thous questions was loaded and didn't give me a choice to run away/hide.

• Like 1

Survivor 87% Hero 49% Bandit 29% Kos'er 0%, not quite sure how I got that 29%, one of thous questions was loaded and didn't give me a choice to run away/hide.

Which question was it do you think???

Which question was it do you think???

The one where it was something like '4 guys armed with melee and you have a FNX with two clips'  It was either kill them all, kill them all stealthily, or shoot like a spaz, or try and talk to them before shooting them all.

Your Result: Hero

90%

You are the people that the DayZ community respect. Brave and courageous, you will stand up for that poor new spawn and give him your weapon if you had to. You don't kill people on sight, you tend to interact with the players you meet and help them out. You only ever engage in combat if you're being shot at.

90%
Survivor

51%
Bandit

1%
KOS'er

I usually try to help others out, when I can.  If there is a threat nearby, I will act accordingly.  I am NOT a KOS player.   I'm a bandit hunter, and bandits are my prey.  

Edited by Antykain

Hehe, Nice one, my results were:

91% Survivor

- Hero: 80%

- Bandit: 36%

- KOS'er: 0%

I think that pretty much explains how I play this game hehe.

• Like 1

I checked it out, but didn't complete the quiz.

Some of the answers are too cut and dry; "you see another player, do you kill him? or do you not kill him".

EVERYTHING I do in this game is ENTIRELY circumstantial.

Just today I killed a bambi running in my direction. She had a kiddie backpack and a wood splitter. I DROPPED her like a sack of bricks without warning or hesitation. Not even a minute later, I see a black guy down the street on the other side with a can of beans in his hand. I stopped and ADSed on him, and he stopped DEAD in his tracks, then ran away out of sight. I made no attempt to pursue him. Just let him go. 5 minutes and further down the road later, a fresh spawn (Tshirt and pants, no items) is running in my direction. I stopped in the middle of the road, and dropped a soda and an orange for him. He ran RIGHT at me, and past me, ignoring my offer. Having angered me by spurning my kindness I allowed the guy to run away until he was 300 meters out, before I gave him a different gift, force fed through the back of his neck(no really. I was actually irritated with the player: here I am, a fully geared week old character, giving a bambi food, and trying to be a nice guy, and he just runs RIGHT past, doesn't stop to talk, interact, NOTHING.).

This kind of quiz cant offer me enough options that would enable me to answer the questions honestly.

Edited by Crazykage

53% 46% bandit hero. Poll needs work though, specifically question 4 and 9. Both tend to be missing an approach, 9 needs something like 'follow them around see what they are up to". As the choices are kill kill talk talk.

803% KoSr (such a dirty term...i prefer bandit)

204% survivor

-907% hero

Edited by DeatHTaX

Your Result:

92% Survivor

You are the all round DayZ player who depending on his mood will choose whether to kill or not to. You tend to talk to people but shoot anyone who appears to be a threat. At least however you don't go around sniping new spawns on the coast.

59% Hero

38% Bandit

0% KOS'er

I KOS all the time. BROKEN QUIZ IS BROKEN. <3

Edited by Grimey Rick

"What is your Goal in DayZ?"

No option to say "Survive" - not really a good quiz then, is it?

There really is barely an option to chose "Survive". Any option always goes for killing them or die or talk. Why can I not chose to run away or hide?

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 2

Your Result:

92% Survivor

You are the all round DayZ player who depending on his mood will choose whether to kill or not to. You tend to talk to people but shoot anyone who appears to be a threat. At least however you don't go around sniping new spawns on the coast.

59% Hero

38% Bandit

0% KOS'er

I KOS all the time. BROKEN QUIZ IS BROKEN. <3

Did you click the options where it says, shoots like a Spaz?? It obviously is all opinionated but I can work on the answers and outcomes a bit more later

"What is your Goal in DayZ?"

No option to say "Survive" - not really a good quiz then, is it?

There really is barely an option to chose "Survive". Any option always goes for killing them or die or talk. Why can I not chose to run away or hide?

Ah yes there is actually. It's Survivor

Ah yes there is actually. It's Survivor

Not the way the questions are laid out.