Flagella

What sort of player are you on DayZ? *QUIZ*

I think this quiz could have been a lot better.

I mean.. shoot other people for no reason? I'm sure a lot of people have their reasons, be it fun, amusement, taking something away from someone, getting better gear etc.

That said, my results:

Bandit 78%
You are the people that ruin other peoples days and steals their pants. You like to go up to someone and make them dance for their life for your entertainment. You like to shoot almost anything that has a weapon or seems to be some sort of threat. At least you don't kill everything you see.

KoSer: 68%
Survivor: 62%
Hero: 38%

I definitely avoid shooting newspawns because there's little interest for me in killing something that can't fight back or yield loot for me to take.
Edited by Infiltrator

A few of the questions didn't give me an option I would have chosen so there I had to compromise, with that in mind here is my score..

nlGqo0B.png

• Like 1

What sort of Player are you on DayZ?

Your Result: Survivor

86%

You are the all round DayZ player who depending on his mood will choose whether to kill or not to. You tend to talk to people but shoot anyone who appears to be a threat. At least however you don't go around sniping new spawns on the coast.

50%
Hero

16%
Bandit

8%
KOS'er

I should qualify this by saying that the most 'heroic' thing I've ever done in DayZ is open someone's beans for them.

Other than that, I generally just mind my own business.

Edited by Pillock
  • Like 1

Hero

You are the people that the DayZ community respect. Brave and courageous, you will stand up for that poor new spawn and give him your weapon if you had to. You don't kill people on sight, you tend to interact with the players you meet and help them out. You only ever engage in combat if you're being shot at.

Survivor - 86%

Bandit - 26%

KOS'r - 15%

Edited by UnderWoods

I've died once or twice in over 300 hours game play and i'm 39% survivor and 80% bandit.. something not right there..

You are the all round DayZ player who depending on his mood will choose whether to kill or not to. You tend to talk to people but shoot anyone who appears to be a threat. At least however you don't go around sniping new spawns on the coast.

* Not surprised.. 

78% survivor...

Sounds fairly accurate :)

The one option missing for finding a gun for me was "self defence/feeling secure"....so I just picked "to stop people axing me" :)

Well that generally is the same thing. I can't obviously list every option but that would be the survivor approach

I've died once or twice in over 300 hours game play and i'm 39% survivor and 80% bandit.. something not right there..

There is no question where the amount of hours influences what sort of player result you have and honestly having lots of hours in the game means very little to what sort of player you are. There are most likely Bandits that have 300 hours of gameplay as well. Although you may think you're a survivor doesn't necessarily mean that you are as well. These answers and results were made by me and my friends and are going generally on what the DayZ community would think.

Most answers give you 6 points to Hero, Survivor, Bandit and KOS'er

Some answers give you 3 points to Hero + Survivor while others give 3 points to Bandit + KOS'er

At the end of the quiz, all the points are added up and you are given a percentage on what sort of player you are. So if you got majority Bandit it well means that you may well be a bandit.

Edited by Flagella

Your Result: Survivor 80%

53%Hero

26%Bandit

9%KOS'er

I must have misunderstood the answers, because I've never KoS'd.

Edited by sacrdandprofne

91% KoSer. Sounds a bit low for me.

76% Bandit

28% Survivor

21% Hero (WTF I don't help people I swear, please don't kick me out of the kool kid club)

Your Result: Survivor

86%

24%
KOS'er

23%
Hero

20%
Bandit
Edited by Nocturnal

Your Result: Survivor 80%

53%Hero

26%Bandit

9%KOS'er

I must have misunderstood the answers, because I've never KoS'd.

You may have chosen an answer where you can get points towards bandit and KOS'er so that may have been what happened

Survivor 82%

Hero: 68%

Bandit: 44%

KOS'er: 38%

Edited by Kukui
  • Like 1

result 80% survivor

72% hero

42% bandit

0% KOSer

Nice! Mine was fairly similar. Although I can be dick sometimes. Not gonna lie. ;)

Your Result: Survivor

80%

42%Hero

27%Bandit

8%KOS'er

• Like 1

Nice! Mine was fairly similar. Although I can be dick sometimes. Not gonna lie. ;)

Your Result: Survivor

80%

42%Hero

27%Bandit

8%KOS'er

I'm considering adding an in between outcome for Bandit+KOS'er and Hero+Survivor so maybe your more of a dirty survivor or a murdering bandit etc.

Pretty much on spot, given the limited... very limited... biased... set of answers to opt from  B)

Result Breakdown:

91% Survivor

53% KOS'er

38% Hero

34% Bandit

Backpack bandit..

I run around without a backpack til I find a person with one...

If you have a gun in your hand, most likely i will KOS and take your backpack..

If you dont have a gun in your hand, I will tempt taking it without deadly force. If you run, or try and arm a weapon, I will KoS.

Once I have your backpack, I will keep it til I use up whatever supplies is in the bag. Once empty, I will drop the backpack and begin my search for the next backpack to take from someone.

Edit: Just noticed the red lettered sentence in OP was a link to a quiz o.o

76% survivor

35% hero

35% bandit

0% Kos'er

Edited by cels

Backpack bandit..

I run around without a backpack til I find a person with one...

If you have a gun in your hand, most likely i will KOS and take your backpack..

If you dont have a gun in your hand, I will tempt taking it without deadly force. If you run, or try and arm a weapon, I will KoS.

Once I have your backpack, I will keep it til I use up whatever supplies is in the bag. Once empty, I will drop the backpack and begin my search for the next backpack to take from someone.

Edit: Just noticed the red lettered sentence in OP was a link to a quiz o.o

Yes haha I'll make it a bit more obvious now that it's a link (:

I'm considering adding an in between outcome for Bandit+KOS'er and Hero+Survivor so maybe your more of a dirty survivor or a murdering bandit etc.

Yeah, I guess I could consider myself a "Dirty Survivor". I tend to play alone most of the time and avoid conflict unless I'm with a couple buddies of mine.

Grouping up definitely brings out the worst in us.....lol.

Yeah, I guess I could consider myself a "Dirty Survivor". I tend to play alone most of the time and avoid conflict unless I'm with a couple buddies of mine.

Grouping up definitely brings out the worst in us.....lol.

Sounds like most groups of people with guns haha

48%
Hero

29%
Bandit

19%
KOS'er

Haven't KoS'd anyone and hardly kill anyone (my kill count might be 1).

48%
Hero

29%
Bandit

19%
KOS'er

Haven't KoS'd anyone and hardly kill anyone (my kill count might be 1).

You must have chose answers that normally mean killing people for no reason.