mattlightfoot

Hotfix changelog: Stable Branch: 0.35.115188

Well atleast we know that the cheating hasn't stopped. People teleporting all over the place and shooting.

7 of us got killed by one person cause he kept glitching and teleporting all over the place :(

Edited by Loh

Rly nice patch bog thatnks from me since i have old PC and my graphic card is GT 240 now i can run this game rly nice and even stream woot woot big tnx to you devs nice job

No more fps issues, excellent, btw i did notice that the rain now sometimes causing stuttering and the sun can be seen through objects, and finally the epi-pen is not working properly, sorry if those mentioned before.

It's been fixed

no it hasn't hardcore servers are loading stable version  115 077 not 115 188

Lots of childish griping in here...

I still have a lot of issues and it's damn near unplayable. Not gonna bitch, because I've gotten 200 hrs of quality gameplay from it. 

End of day, its a damn game. Alpha at that. 

well, played for couple of hours yesterday and the fps are definitely up but the lag is still there. item drop lag and most annoying pvp lag. sudden encounter at military base vybor, I shot twice the other player before he even raise his weapon but I fell down unconscious. after teammate epipenned me I found out that the other player was dead on spot. so it s a massive desync I would say, please fix this sh*tty lag before other stuff, pvp is clearly an important  part of dayz, otherwise the results of an encounter will be always random, not fun at all for an experienced gamer.

sigh - when are the hardcore servers going to be updated to the correct stable version? it's a simple question..

Edited by Calibre
  • Like 1

sigh - when are the hardcore servers going to be updated to the correct stable version? it's a simple question..

Also wondering here, as I play nothing else but hardcore. Did they simply forget to push a button? :o

in the server browser they all say they're  ver. 115188  but then load the incorrect version. or their all loading the right version but it's labelled wrong, i'm still just completely crashing anyways.. stating to get major withdrawal symptoms as by tomorrow I won't have been able to play for a whole fecking week..

Over 1 million copies sold at $30 a piece.........$30,000,000.00. There are people developing games in their parents basements that progress faster than this project.

Yes and then there's the likes of EA who charge upto a total of £100 for a broken AAA title that they had rushed out after Beta. Have next to no communication with the community, with a Dev team (DICE) that are more concerned with balancing weapons when a vast majority still can't play their broken product properly.

Yeah, Hall and Lightfoot are the biggest crooks EVAR!!!

Edited by =FOX= Damocles
  • Like 1

Played for a couple hours last night with 3 other friends.  97.5% of our time playing, none of us experienced any noticeable frame-rate drop (the other 2.5% included lag or rubber-banding that cleared almost as quickly as it presented)

So overall, decent update.

Note: This was all on the stable build, not experimental....

Shame on you guys,

for deploying such a waist of time as this new patch and hotfix on your followers....and your meal tickets $$$

Waist-of-time-_t23a.png

• Like 1

i am sorry but is there a possibility to somehow see on which server one actually is?

• Like 1

Flickering items are still in since the hotfix,I believe that it was causing my grief with the game lagging and locking me up

I could not tell looking at items in my back pack,until I took them out

I had a water bottle,once out of the backpack it was like it had a light bulb inside turning on and off over and over none stop

I was locked ina building I could not get out,as the doors would not open,had serious hardcore lag

once the bottle was thrown on the floor,I hung out for awhile and the bottle just turned on and off like flicking a switch

I went to another room,logged out and then back into another server

Then I had no lag,and could open the doors to the building I was in to escape.

So there are still flickering items to deal with

I played around an hour or more on the other server I logged into,once logging out and getting rid of the flickering water bottle

and the game was running fine

just letting you know ;)

Flickering items are still in since the hotfix,I believe that it was causing my grief with the game lagging and locking me up

I could not tell looking at items in my back pack,until I took them out

I had a water bottle,once out of the backpack it was like it had a light bulb inside turning on and off over and over none stop

I was locked ina building I could not get out,as the doors would not open,had serious hardcore lag

once the bottle was thrown on the floor,I hung out for awhile and the bottle just turned on and off like flicking a switch

I went to another room,logged out and then back into another server

Then I had no lag,and could open the doors to the building I was in to escape.

So there are still flickering items to deal with

I played around an hour or more on the other server I logged into,once logging out and getting rid of the flickering water bottle

and the game was running fine

just letting you know ;)

People are still getting stuck on the "You are dead" screen, too, so I don't think they're expecting to have eradicated those problems. These hotfixes are because MOST users were having these issues, as far as I could tell.

None of it has affected me so far, aside from the last "oops lol, we didn't really kill off or wipe your characters, but if you happened to click respawn thinking that we did, you're fucked."

I'm sure that's not encouraging in the least.

Crashing issues for me have no been resolved. Sudden crash to desktop is occurring on both stable and experimental. Lost 3 characters so far due to the new "anti-combat logging" rules. Dumb.

• Like 1

Crashing issues for me have no been resolved. Sudden crash to desktop is occurring on both stable and experimental. Lost 3 characters so far due to the new "anti-combat logging" rules. Dumb.

Doesn't even make sense with what I've said.  He acts like a MOD Dev instead of a proffesional Game Dev.  Investing more into development is a must., that is the whole point.

DayZ Standalone Game or a Mod? You tell me.

Doesn't make sense? Why? you fucking stupid or something? Makes more sense than your ramblings of a bell end......I must've missed the day the dev handbook came out - where it states what every dev must do and no more, no less, otherwise they'll be thrown to the lions! Love how people seem to enjoy coming here and dictating how the game should be developed, perhaps they should show how their own fully developed and massively successful game works before they decide they know what's best. Don't know how some of these idiots manage to breathe without mechanical assistance! I trust you've sent Rocket your detailed plan on how to take this project forward seeing as you think you know what's best?

• Like 3

And hey ! You have a big splash screen telling you that the game can have issue dans bugs each and every single time you launch it. 

I have more than 140hrs of gameplay and no more than 5 to 10 real big bugs that felt on me. All other qwirks are just "normal" since the game is alpha, not even BETA .....