mattlightfoot

Hotfix changelog: Stable Branch: 0.35.115188

Also zombies go upstairs now, which leads me to a question.  I was upstairs and a zombie ran up the stairs so I was fighting it at the top of the stairs with a baseball bat.  Halfway through the battle, I fell through the floor hit the ground breaking my leg(s) and now im stuck inside the house and I cant do anything, I cant crawl out.  do I have to just wait it out until I starve?

• Like 1

I was on experimental earlier today hearing a explosion.. was that a pipsi? ^^

That was probably us you were hearing destroying the fuel station at Solich. lol Experimental US 03. Anyways yeah no you guys haven't fixed the issue, I still freeze every 5 seconds of gameplay it's irritating. Checked my CPU and still seeing the huge Memory spike on this update....Sad day, still can't play.

Edited by Ethyn

so how are people playing on updated (version .35) servers. steam only has the .34 version available, or is this something that will be released later today

so how are people playing on updated (version .35) servers. steam only has the .34 version available, or is this something that will be released later today

Steam does have the .35 update avaliable, mine updated immediately after i started steam. This seems to be a problem with your personal steam, not global.

Also zombies go upstairs now, which leads me to a question.  I was upstairs and a zombie ran up the stairs so I was fighting it at the top of the stairs with a baseball bat.  Halfway through the battle, I fell through the floor hit the ground breaking my leg(s) and now im stuck inside the house and I cant do anything, I cant crawl out.  do I have to just wait it out until I starve?

That's rough, I feel you.

Unless you can crawl out from the right angle you might be SOL.

I would try standing next to the wall then while falling to prone from the broken legs continue to push "W" to try and glitch out.

Or if I knew your server I'm willing to go on a rescue mission to save your life!

I may be able to give you morphine through the wall. Or drop it by the wall and then you can pick it up.

Let me know,Im willing to try.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big thanks for fixing this bug..

and also say a big 'fuck you' to all those people who upon hearing of said bug after the last patch that we who were affected by it were somehow wrong and saying the game was/is perfect 'all the time'.

Grow some balls, and tell it like it is, if something in the game is broke then it needs to be addressed, DONT keep up the 'i love you rocket'.. 'you can do no wrong'.. 'dont listen to them haters' type of attitudes 100% of the time as its not only very annoying, its detrimental to the games progress.

We all like the game as is evident by our passions, but please... keep it real people for the benefit of all of us, you can easily resume sucking Rockets man pole after the game is finished, to your hearts content.

Don't even give those types a thought. Obviously never alpha/beta tested before.

Branch: Stable

ETA: Was pushed this morning during the maintenance period

Version: 0.35.115188

This update was released to Stable as part of our weekly scheduled maintenance. This hotfix is aimed
at fixing a GPU memory leak, that a large amount of players were experiencing. This was causing low framerate and crashing for some players.

Fixed: 
Hotfix for the GPU Memory leak leading to low FPS

N.B. Anyone that experiencing any issues please post it to the feedback tracker (feedback.dayzgame.com) and send me a pm/tweet (@mattbloomer)

I have absolute faith and trust in the Dev team and this sort of behavior is exactly why. Rocket and his team responded to us quickly and effectively. This bug made my group's experience nearly unplayable yesterday and i'm estatic to hear the dev's have fixed it. Good job, guys!

• Like 1

still random serverreboot, someone?

The restart problem is know, GPS's GSP's have been sent a fix.

Waiting for confirmation if it resolves the problem or not.

thanks and sorry max, unintentional skipped your post

what does GSP stand for?

€: nvm, guess its gameserverprovider.

Edited by Guest

Every server is restarting every 5 minutes. At least until the last hour. Seems to be ok now on the last server I was on, however lower FPS than before and rubber banding is back. Also massive freezes sometimes. Not looking like much has been fixed IMO.

Go on, tell me it's alpha.

pss its alpha ;) :lol: just kidding :beans:

thx for the update :)

Edited by quantum2k6

You can try posting in the TWM thread for some help

I logged on last night for the first time in several weeks. The motion blurring when you turned was so bad I almost couldn't stand to play it very long.

Is this the FPS issue they're talking about that just got fixed this morning?

I logged on last night for the first time in several weeks. The motion blurring when you turned was so bad I almost couldn't stand to play it very long.

Is this the FPS issue they're talking about that just got fixed this morning?

Motion blur is something you can turn down or off completely in your settings. Now if it was choppy or generally did not seem smooth with it enabled you may have been experiencing FPS lag.

Every server is restarting every 5 minutes. At least until the last hour. Seems to be ok now on the last server I was on, however lower FPS than before and rubber banding is back. Also massive freezes sometimes. Not looking like much has been fixed IMO.

Go on, tell me it's alpha.

I have experienced none of these issues in five hours of play. 

Hi all,

Friend and I are unable to figure out how to update this? We're playing through Steam of course, and have 'opt-in betas' selected. Our version on the main screen is 0.34.115182 and we can't find any 'force update' buttons anywhere; restarting Steam hasn't triggered and update either?

FIXED: Go into beta options, turn off opt-in, and turn it back on again - this will force an update.

Edited by Heskey

Me and my friends can't login on any server. We either stay on Waiting for host.. or the one server we hade incredible lag...What is going on?

• Like 1

The servers I am able to get on are very laggy. The game is crashing for me more than usual now. Both times that it crashed on me I just pressed the P button to check the players on the server. Now every single server I try to go on it just sits there at "waiting for host."

EDIT : Ok seems I am not the only one.

Also when i sign on my screen will flash red for a second and my character would scream like he is getting hit. Any reason why?

Edited by noey jerd

Me and my friends can't login on any server. We either stay on Waiting for host.. or the one server we hade incredible lag...What is going on?

Same here, ware are a 4 men group. wait on server host, after a really laggy server... :\

No fix for the freezing issue.the game is freezing every 3 minutes and then unfreezing and it is happaned all the time!

what should i do?

Any reason why servers run 115077 instead of 11588? Problem with Steam update "server side" and this causing server crashes ?