mattlightfoot

Hotfix changelog: Stable Branch: 0.35.115188

Is this update live on Steam? I am still on 115182 and it doesn't update. Any clues?

Is this update live on Steam? I am still on 115182 and it doesn't update. Any clues?

Steam -> Downloads -> Change Location

or

Steam -> right click DAYZ -> options -> beta -> switch to experimental -> switch back to normal -> force update

Edited by Guest

How do you get 120 fps?

Mine is capped at 60 fps in the woods...

have vsync on?

Today I'm getting kicked 100% of sessions after ~25 seconds for "authentication timeout" regardless of what server I pick, and the boots are penalizing me with the log-in cooldown timers as well. Double whammy. FYI!

I was plaing on a hardcore server, no disconnects, nice fps.

Only the Zämbies did too much damage to my equipment. One or two hits with their bare hands and my hoodie and cans and canteen within it were destroyed.

it is a bit unrealistic. ;)

Ah right that's another thing, I had a "pristine" everything (except food stuffs) and magically my .45 pistol, a .45 clip, and my TSoK pants went right to "ruined" out of nowhere todayas well. I wasn't having the timeout error either my first 2-3 sessions but now it's 100% of the time suddenly.

Ah right that's another thing, I had a "pristine" everything (except food stuffs) and magically my .45 pistol, a .45 clip, and my TSoK pants went right to "ruined" out of nowhere todayas well. I wasn't having the timeout error either my first 2-3 sessions but now it's 100% of the time suddenly.

Fall damage.

• Like 1

Very well done, keep up the good work ! Solid updates, helps a lot, finally can play normally even better than before this happened I meant it's smooth and clean even in elektro/cherno on full server for me now :-) 

I am really glad you care about us cusotmers even if it's in pre-alpha you really do fast hotfixes so we could enjoy more :)

• Like 1

I joined now a server. No crushes but the zombies were invisible, and no loot at all.I really mean NO loot. No loot in any civilian building in balota with closed doors.

Hello there.

My internet connection is great at best. Everything else that I play runs fine and smooth. DayZ server issues need addressed promptly if anyone is even to attempt to play. My desync is a constant high and I simply cannot play on any server. Getting old  but I know its alpha so hopefully i didn't waste my money on this "game".

Today I'm getting kicked 100% of sessions after ~25 seconds for "authentication timeout" regardless of what server I pick, and the boots are penalizing me with the log-in cooldown timers as well. Double whammy. FYI!

amen.. this is tiresome

Very well done, keep up the good work ! Solid updates, helps a lot, finally can play normally even better than before this happened I meant it's smooth and clean even in elektro/cherno on full server for me now :-) 

I am really glad you care about us cusotmers even if it's in pre-alpha you really do fast hotfixes so we could enjoy more :)

glad some people can enjoy this mess

Improvement seems huge on my settings, getting 100+ FPS inside buildings now? WOW

Guys when you said FPS fixed. Is it out in the wilderness or at town? As for me, out in the wilderness my FPS is awesome but when I'm in town example Svetlorjask, my FPS drop from 47-52 to 28-20 fps. My PC spec at my signature. Is it just me or other experience this as well.

I afraid that they only optimised for intell and nvidia specs while AMD still not optimised?

Edited by mareak

Guys when you said FPS fixed. Is it out in the wilderness or at town? As for me, out in the wilderness my FPS is awesome but when I'm in town example Svetlorjask, my FPS drop from 47-52 to 28-20 fps. My PC spec at my signature. Is it just me or other experience this as well.

I afraid that they only optimised for intell and nvidia specs while AMD still not optimised?

Did you even read the first post in this thread?

My first post

Bought DayZ two weeks ago,it run fine and very smooth for me with no trouble at all.

The first patch,froze my game at the waiting screen,that was it froze and could do nothing.

I lost two loaded handguns along with numerous supplies do to my backpack dissapearing somehow...

Now,since this so called hotfix...

at first things seemed ok

After 30 minutes on a server or so,it started to slideshow again with fps down to 5 to 7 fps

I picked up a double barreled rifle,some more food and was trying to slideshow my way around town...

when at last inside abuilding the game just glitched right out

I was hungry,so I tired to eat an apple,the duoble barrle rifle I just aquired dropped to the floor

and I found then,that....

I could No longer select any food to eat out of my backpack,or water or anything

nor could I select my Axe,or my rifle to defend myself if needed...

I had a Mosin,with Bi-pod and a scope and muzzle compensator...

It has now dissapeared,and in place hanging now on my shoulder is this double barreled rifle!

I am now getting around an average 5 to 7 fps now,it plays like a slideshow

I can no longer pick up anything,or eat or drink anything I have or use anything

I am TRAPPED inside a building I can no longer get out of,"I can not open doors anymore"

I switched servers....had to wait 290 seconds to spawn in....same thing trapped inside a building ,doors won't open

can't eat or drink or pick up anything,can't select my ..."cough... cough "...double barrled rifle that replaced my trusty Mosin with all it's accessories

Now my axe or anything

I am at a lost as to what to do now,I have tried other servers,same thing ...trapped in that damn building

can not do anything!

I am afraid,more attension has been paid to quantity rather than quality in this so called patch...and hot fix

It has done nothing ,but ruined my game and made DayZ nothing more than a frustration!

Too bad,as I enjoyed the concept of the game,and I "was" enjoying it until all these recent patches and howfixes

now it is just a waist of my time trying to play it...so it becomes a waist of my money as well!

I am not impressed

I would rather see quality over quantity

You guys should have fixed bugs first,before adding all this new content like sewing kits,hardhats,kids school packs etc

even the new guns etc. could have waited

I myself have been online playing ...and..."Modding games" now over twenty years

So I know a bit about Modding and developing games,more so than the average onliner.

Shame on you guys,

for deploying such a waist of time as this new patch and hotfix on your followers....and your meal tickets $$$

I waited patiantly for your hotfix,not complaining or ranting about anything

but now this so called hotfix is out,and my game is just as..if not even more glitchy than before

Well,I just had to post :)

My first post

Bought DayZ two weeks ago,it run fine and very smooth for me with no trouble at all.

The first patch,froze my game at the waiting screen,that was it froze and could do nothing.

I lost two loaded handguns along with numerous supplies do to my backpack dissapearing somehow...

Now,since this so called hotfix...

at first things seemed ok

After 30 minutes on a server or so,it started to slideshow again with fps down to 5 to 7 fps

I picked up a double barreled rifle,some more food and was trying to slideshow my way around town...

when at last inside abuilding the game just glitched right out

I was hungry,so I tired to eat an apple,the duoble barrle rifle I just aquired dropped to the floor

and I found then,that....

I could No longer select any food to eat out of my backpack,or water or anything

nor could I select my Axe,or my rifle to defend myself if needed...

I had a Mosin,with Bi-pod and a scope and muzzle compensator...

It has now dissapeared,and in place hanging now on my shoulder is this double barreled rifle!

I am now getting around an average 5 to 7 fps now,it plays like a slideshow

I can no longer pick up anything,or eat or drink anything I have or use anything

I am TRAPPED inside a building I can no longer get out of,"I can not open doors anymore"

I switched servers....had to wait 290 seconds to spawn in....same thing trapped inside a building ,doors won't open

can't eat or drink or pick up anything,can't select my ..."cough... cough "...double barrled rifle that replaced my trusty Mosin with all it's accessories

Now my axe or anything

I am at a lost as to what to do now,I have tried other servers,same thing ...trapped in that damn building

can not do anything!

I am afraid,more attension has been paid to quantity rather than quality in this so called patch...and hot fix

It has done nothing ,but ruined my game and made DayZ nothing more than a frustration!

Too bad,as I enjoyed the concept of the game,and I "was" enjoying it until all these recent patches and howfixes

now it is just a waist of my time trying to play it...so it becomes a waist of my money as well!

I am not impressed

I would rather see quality over quantity

You guys should have fixed bugs first,before adding all this new content like sewing kits,hardhats,kids school packs etc

even the new guns etc. could have waited

I myself have been online playing ...and..."Modding games" now over twenty years

So I know a bit about Modding and developing games,more so than the average onliner.

Shame on you guys,

for deploying such a waist of time as this new patch and hotfix on your followers....and your meal tickets $$$

I waited patiantly for your hotfix,not complaining or ranting about anything

but now this so called hotfix is out,and my game is just as..if not even more glitchy than before

Well,I just had to post :)

i'm in the same boat as you, this game ran like butter when i first got it, now since the last couple patches it is like a slideshow, even inside a building i'm lucky to get 20fps it's crazy, out in a open field i am fine with 50fps or so, but in a town i am lucky to get 12-14, tried turning down settings and it literally doesn't make a difference, the same on experimental as well.  I know it's alpha but not sure how this game runs at a 1/10th of the fps that i get on skyrim or elder scrolls online.

Edited by kobeandodom

omg guys. stop crying. "it is alpha", sometimes it works, sometimes not. sometimes you have everything and lose everything because of a bug. "it is alpha" and that`s it. it happens to many people every day. maybe tomorrow you can play normally and get all that stuff in a couple of hours. this is the way this game works. there is no reason for crying at devs. they do good work as fast as possible. i think it works well for a alpha game. and! a hotfix is NOT really a patch. :)

have more fun. it will be great in the future!

• Like 1

my game keeps locking up, I dunno if it's to do with my game version and what the server is running.

DayZ_2014_02_13_01_46_51_580_zps86ea9d3c

in the browser server version it says the server is 115188 but loads -

DayZ_2014_02_13_01_28_47_915_zps2353339e

Edited by Calibre

Key mapping are all jacked up for me this afternoon after functioning flawlessly since release. My inventory was set to "I" tried to access and it didn't work. 

Went around corner after spawn to fix it, ran into a guy with a shotgun who asked me who I was. Tried to key up and voice key didn't work. He shot and killed me despite my friendly intentions.

I went into key mappings and tried to delete and reassign the letter I to inventory. Wouldn't take. It would take some number combos though, and once I selected "tab" the default for inventory, it took. 

Additional info, every mapping has two entries in the assignment page. My selection, and a red selection that says 5+8 [item #5]

Something is amiss here, hope my level of detail is helpful.

Edited by Muqtar

Well i think stable branches needs more testing before going live. Same for hotfixes, fixes something but breaks 50 things. Smells another Hotfix inbound following monday or sunday? or a week pain  till Wednesday.

Updates and fixes should not break the game or make it go backwards really ,eventhough is alpha there is no excuse. Get your fingers out of your ..... lads. Sold over 1 million and should invest more on development,no excuse on that as well.

There are people works hard and risks their life for little amount of money , am an ex soldier and would not even achive that amount like you did for 100 years. Common sense, show your respect and invest more in your project.

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=