mattlightfoot

Hotfix changelog: Stable Branch: 0.35.115188

Aha... Now this makes it clear.

I've visited the air fields the last week quite often, and have seen just one guy in the traffic control who made a quick exit out of the game.

But never encountered this. Didn't knew about it as well.

I'm sure they will fix this, if you make it clear what you mean!

I develop software as well, and it's very frustrating if people shout like: It's not working, please fix it!

But... what is not working, and when, what did you do, where exactly?.....

Without sufficient information to reproduce the error/bug, it's impossible to do something about it.

You pull in $30,000,000 in the first week of your software do ya???  I dint think so.

You pull in $30,000,000 in the first week of your software do ya???  I dint think so.

DwayneJohnson.jpg

THX for updating stable guys!!! NOT

Its called, give it time!

I rather they took there time to sort things out on the experimental servers. Which they are doing this current time which is just having a rough problem/problem they just want to get these things sorted out before it goes live on the stable servers.

Rather than just saying that, why don't you get on the experimental servers and test out and iron the bugs out quicker for stable release and report the problems in a good manner of way.

Links of how to change and take part, can be found here: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/177199-experimental-branch-testing-how-to/?hl=%2Bhow+%2Bto+%2Bchange+%2Bto+%2Bexperimental and here http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/161796-howto-test-experimenal-builds-help-the-dev%C2%B4s-to-improve-quality/#entry1629015

Edited by w00kie
  • Like 2

WOW, did you just watch "Wayne's World" or have you recently arrived from the 90's in a time machine?

I guess humour may be a little bit behind the times where you are..?

(Little update; "not jokes" didn't really stand the test of time anywhere else in the known universe.)

In fact the funniest use of the "not joke" I can think of (in more recent times) was in the mockumentary comedy "Borat".

oh I need to watch that again, funny as hell!

:D

http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id=bst&media=M4RS&type=Movies&movie=Borat&quote=notjokes.txt&file=notjokes.m4r

Someone define 'stable' and go play experimental - you need to learn to APPRECIATE these delays people. If you haven't ALREADY gotten $30 worth of entertainment in this ALPHA, you aren't trying. Pause, deep breath, moving to the next thread...

and also more information on the patch number/build:

When I popped on the experimental server, the patch for that was almost 1gig, so might be more/just over for the patch.

Edited by w00kie