mattlightfoot

Hotfix changelog: Stable Branch: 0.35.115188

What about the Desync issues, I think they are more game breaking than the memory leak.

• Like 2

3/3 servers i joined gave me from 8 to 10 fps increase :beans:  . At the same rate though every server i join crashes when i interact with something. :rolleyes: Or it's a bad dayuniversal coincidence.  :rolleyes:

The devs have already commented that they are working on the server restart problem, we could probably stop posting about it now...

I've been playing all morning (three plus hours) on multiple servers and have yet to experience a restart.

I kind of with they would now because I'm somewhere special.

Every server is restarting every 5 minutes. At least until the last hour. Seems to be ok now on the last server I was on, however lower FPS than before and rubber banding is back. Also massive freezes sometimes. Not looking like much has been fixed IMO.

Go on, tell me it's alpha.

The restart problem is know, GPS's GSP's have been sent a fix.

Waiting for confirmation if it resolves the problem or not.

• Like 1

Yup servers are retsarting ALL the time and just reset my char back to the start :P

Edited by nvrsbr

Are you here just to troll people, your always giving it the thumbs up when something goes your way, and ur giving it the "wft is going on" when it don't, an then u waste post space by picking words out of peeps post, you need to get out more instead of preying on others

How about idiots stop saying "alpha" in response to every complaint or legitimate concern. Are you here just to annoy the fuck out of people who don't agree with you and don't take kindly to every post saying "alpha"? Then stfu please.

• Like 1

How about idiots stop saying "alpha" in response to every complaint or legitimate concern. Are you here just to annoy the fuck out of people who don't agree with you and don't take kindly to every post saying "alpha"? Then stfu please.

Just report the 'alpha' spam, we can make it go away. Getting angry and throwing insults around is making things worse, not better.

Topic please, everyone, and bear in mind that everybody knows about the restarts.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 4

Branch: Stable

ETA: Was pushed this morning during the maintenance period

Version: 0.35.115188

This update was released to Stable as part of our weekly scheduled maintenance. This hotfix is aimed
at fixing a GPU memory leak, that a large amount of players were experiencing. This was causing low framerate and crashing for some players.

Fixed: 
Hotfix for the GPU Memory leak leading to low FPS

N.B. Anyone that experiencing any issues please post it to the feedback tracker (feedback.dayzgame.com) and send me a pm/tweet (@mattbloomer)

Can you put up an actual changelog because the GPU leak fix is clearly not the only thing that has been changed.  Please and thank you.

Can you put up an actual changelog because the GPU leak fix is clearly not the only thing that has been changed.  Please and thank you.

What else have you noticed then the GPU leak?

What else have you noticed then the GPU leak?

I found a new winter type jacket, antibiotic vial, apparently there is a new gun, loot spawns in much more places than before (at least from what I see).  Im guessing even more was done and maybe they worked on some of the infection system since they added the antibiotic vial. 

Hello. I'm one of the few participants in the alpha test of your game. I am interested in a couple of questions on the game :

1) In what terms will be optimized physics in the game?(Character movement and shooting)

2) When you optimize the graphics in the game? Flickering textures tired of it!

3) the Emergence cheat for the game client,so that the players could not delete the texture to view who sits inside the building (!!!)

The fact that You are releasing the update does unrelated with optimization! Please explain a number of questions asked!

Привет из России.Бомбит жестка :) >_<

I found a new winter type jacket, antibiotic vial, apparently there is a new gun, loot spawns in much more places than before (at least from what I see).  Im guessing even more was done and maybe they worked on some of the infection system since they added the antibiotic vial. 

ehm are you talking about a Injection vial?

and uh what does the new gun look like?

Edited by cheez117

Just report the 'alpha' spam, we can make it go away. Getting angry and throwing insults around is making things worse, not better.

Topic please, everyone, and bear in mind that everybody knows about the restarts.

Some people say " hey its alpha deal with it" on comments where people are complaining about the game not working as if its in a full release stage. they complain if they get stuck in a glitch or they have lag. this is annoying for anyone else because it appears as if they are putting it down and calling it terrible (and the devs too). most of us just go "lol that was a wierd way to die" and go reloot whereas these other people go and rage on the forums for about an hour putting the game down and making themselves look like a fool, while forgetting that little accept button they click while launching the game......

anywho hopefully this update fixes glitchy textures on thoes few items like magpul parts. hoping to be able to play later today i just tried to launch it but i dont have .35 yet.

Edited by the6thmartin

I found a new winter type jacket, antibiotic vial, apparently there is a new gun, loot spawns in much more places than before (at least from what I see). Im guessing even more was done and maybe they worked on some of the infection system since they added the antibiotic vial.

Look at the other changelogs. These were added a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

Some people say " hey its alpha deal with it" on comments where people are complaining about the game not working as if its in a full release stage. they complain if they get stuck in a glitch or they have lag. this is annoying for anyone else because it appears as if they are putting it down and calling it terrible (and the devs too). most of us just go "lol that was a wierd way to die" and go reloot whereas these other people go and rage on the forums for about an hour putting the game down and making themselves look like a fool, while forgetting that little accept button they click while launching the game......

I agree, it is annoying that people don't understand what they have bought into. But bumping those threads of theirs with the word 'ALPHA' ad infinitum is worse. If you can say "lol that was a weird way to die" about the game, you can say "lol that was a weird way to post" too, and go about your business.

• Like 1

ehm are you talking about a Injection vial?

and uh what does the new gun look like?

Yeah, ive never seen it before and I had just watched videos about medical items, this one not even being mentioned.  Am I wrong?  If so, my bad.

Look at the other changelogs. These were added a few weeks ago.

"PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A LIVING DOCUMENT AND CHANGES VERY OFTEN. AS NEW ITEMS ARE FIXED THEY WILL BE ADDED. "

So, this log will always change?  I didn't know it was like that until I checked the previous one.