mattlightfoot

Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.34.115106

Until the patch I could play (very high) under full details. now it is not even always on (low) the game freezes always after 2-5 minutes of nothing works anymore. it then remains only the task manager (kill process). I hope it is fixed quickly.

My System.:

http://textuploader.com/1qs5

Edited by Aeroso
  • Like 1

Is there going to be any mods for the B95? I just found one and i want to know if there is anything i should look for...

Im testing this now, curently only found a snaploader for it as well as a bipod but the bipod doesnt work, im looking for a pu and long range scope as well as a bayonet those are the ones likely to work

frames went from 40-50s down to 15-30 very bad.. just a SHOUT OUT TO THE DEVS ATM I was able to join  stable 115106 servers with the experimental patch that is  ending in 115107. some servers it would not let me join some it would. maybe somehow the servers are trying to run to 106 and 107 at the same time causing a double effect on everything and causing this fps drop. just a thought...

Edited by sMacPL

It's Alpha for the last 2 years, From mod to SA these f**kers no what works and what doe's not work.

Pissoff with your ALPHA, I heard that a year ago

Your in Beta.

No optimization

Make Z's chase people, unpredicted, Different speeds, Jump, Run faster, Jump objects, open doors, Climb in windows, Break windows, Gang up,Start fires, Set Houses on fire, Burn towns to the ground,  Good f**king Barbucce's

This is what the Z's are ment to do, Make " KOS" join up to fight this shit.

Release a patch that makes the current Z's in there current state a treat.

you realize they are completely rebuilding the game on a different Engine than the mod, right?

Did they fix loot at military tents?

Don't think so. Yet to go and have a look though but it's not mentioned in the notes.

Smiley_ie, on 08 Feb 2014 - 10:52 AM, said:snapback.png

It's Alpha for the last 2 years, From mod to SA these f**kers no what works and what doe's not work.

Pissoff with your ALPHA, I heard that a year ago

Your in Beta.

No optimization

Make Z's chase people, unpredicted, Different speeds, Jump, Run faster, Jump objects, open doors, Climb in windows, Break windows, Gang up,Start fires, Set Houses on fire, Burn towns to the ground,  Good f**king Barbucce's

This is what the Z's are ment to do, Make " KOS" join up to fight this shit.

Release a patch that makes the current Z's in there current state a treat.

Umm no, it's actually in Alpha. Optimisation is pretty darn good, much better than the mod/Arma II.

Please learn the difference between "there" and "their" and while you're at it, look up "they're". It's not rocket science, and people will take you far more seriously if you can actually string a sentence together in correct English.

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 1

spawned and freeze,5 times.its unplayable.my friends to

Im testing this now, curently only found a snaploader for it as well as a bipod but the bipod doesnt work, im looking for a pu and long range scope as well as a bayonet those are the ones likely to work

PU scope did not work for me.

Bug: epipentherine stands upright whilst on groun

Also, i rejoined a server after restart and now im getting a constant 2 fps :(

This memory leak prevented a nice firefight last evening.... it´s so unplayable now. Ii hope they wil bring a fast fix like the last updates :)

Became unplayable on my end as well.. game starts out fine, then slowly get worse, then complete freeze.. 

?  Is there a fix or workaround for this?

Became unplayable on my end as well.. game starts out fine, then slowly get worse, then complete freeze.. 

?  Is there a fix or workaround for this?

i can confirm that. Happened for me on a Server with 15 ppl online. For me it started to lagg, when one of my friends joined next to me.

I left the server after the game was frozen. Went on a Server with < 5 ppl on it - it worked fine. When i changed Clouds and shadows to normal (from high), the lagg started again, but after 5 minutes it was stable at around 30 fps in town and up to 60 fps outside.

Edited by Owltalktoyou

Unplayable for me. So that is what happend.

Fresh spawn on a server everything is ok for short time, than it begins to stuck more and more, FPS drops for like one second to 1-5 again and again. The longer you play it gets more unplayable and the frezes takes like 5 seconds.

I have the problem playing with a friend but also if i play alone. I testet it on a server with no other player and it was the same.

I am sure it had nothing to do with my own PC, i turned all settings max down and it didnt help. Also my CPU has a MAX Core usage while gaming like 60-70% and my graphic card memory usage is like 50% only graphics  core is like 99% but that is normal.

My pings are all fine and i have no desync.

A friend of mine had the same problem. When we play together we have the same frezes at the same time thats also a reason why it could not the players PC.

If my PC specs help plz look here, but for sure its not the pc.

my PC

Edited by DERLanky

I can't play as well, I got 5 days old pc with geforce gtx 760, intel i7, 16gb ddr3 etc and i could run it full details with 40+/- fps in cherno/elektro now it's like 15-25 fps on normal in cherno, havent tested elektro so far

Lower maxmem to 4096? I have 8 gigs 2.6 quad core and a stock 6670 25-30 fps towns 40 open area med-high settings no problems with game 2hrs in.

Edit: dunno if it is serverside issues either but it was 2 hours on the BVAR one

Edit 2: Also followed someones advice of setting shadows up to normal from low and that increased fps for me too.

Edited by Luc1fer

I think some objects may cause the lag. I was playing with 3 friends, we were fine as long as one of us wasn't in the game. As soon as he joined, we all lagged, terribly. Not sure what the glitchy object was, but it was apparent that something on his char was causing it, as soon as he logged out, the rest of us managed to play well. I think we need to test the shit out of all those items and figure out what's causing it.

I think some objects may cause the lag. I was playing with 3 friends, we were fine as long as one of us wasn't in the game. As soon as he joined, we all lagged, terribly. Not sure what the glitchy object was, but it was apparent that something on his char was causing it, as soon as he logged out, the rest of us managed to play well. I think we need to test the shit out of all those items and figure out what's causing it.

Maybe it help if i post my inventory here because i must cary the item also.

Pic 1

Pic 2

I was bracing myself for lag when i read all the comments here. I changed to medium settings to be safe and i didnt notice any significant performance drop on my end. and by that i mean it isnt any worse than it already was. totally playable for me. I was playing on official multiplay server.

Edited by JeabChretien

I fixed my issue with the HUGE performance drop and eventual freeze...

There were some items with flickering textures in my inventory.  I removed these items (all food in my case), and fixed.  Not saying this will fix everyone's issue with this new bug, but give it a shot.  Just remove the flickering items and get away from them.  

Ok thats interesting, as you can see in my Pic2 above, the speedloader for pumpgun in my box has missing textures, maybe this is a problem. I test it later thx for the tip Antykain.

Edited by DERLanky

Ok thats interesting, as you can see in my Pic2 above, the speedloader for pumpgun in my box has missing textures, maybe this is a problem. I test it later thx for the tip Antykain.

I have 4 speedloaders for sawn off no issues

Maybe it is not a special item. A friend tells me yesterday he has a flickering backpack. Antykain had some fooditems and me had the speedloaders.

I think its not item specific.

Edited by DERLanky
  • Like 1

You got it bud.  Hope it works out for you.   For me, like I said, it was just 2 cans of beans I needed to drop.  Everything was smooth sailing afterwards.

Posted possible fix topic here:  http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/172310-new-patch-memory-leak-possible-fixworkaround/

• Like 1