mattlightfoot

Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.34.115106

Also, hitting the wall with a melee makes the proper sound, not the bullet ricochet. New sound for swinging axes too.

we NEED TENTS or storage  = game pointless without expect u having fun by running circles with full gear

i am having fun testing new features, finding issues, and taking part in this journey. i do not expect finished gameplay at least until beta - and neither should you. check with yourself for what reasons you are here.

• Like 3

Still can't respawn after having died last night. I am still stuck in that infinite loop of "you are dead" screens as before so this didn't fix it for me :x (just sharing)

• Like 1

Wow Matt lightfoot isnt dead, I thought dean killed him and ditched the body somewhere in Cherno

First: Great work Dayz Staff. But I cant play after this new patch. Massiv laggs/fps dropdowns near buildings and after a short time, I cant move and the game freezed. Need some help. :(

First: Great work Dayz Staff. But I cant play after this new patch. Massiv laggs/fps dropdowns near buildings and after a short time, I cant move and the game freezed. Need some help. :(

I had the same issue but only on experimental servers, As soon as the experimental moved to stable today, it stopped and I now have best fps since game launch

I had the same issue but only on experimental servers, As soon as the experimental moved to stable today, it stopped and I now have best fps since game launch

Im moving on the current servers with the version 34.115106 and the dropdowns are insane. What should I do in your opinion? :-/

- Systems: Notifier gets stuck on "stuffed"

I can confirm this. Yay. :D

Unfortunately I can also confirm my baseball bat still made the ricochet sound, but only once near a tall fence. The new fist "swooshing" sound is really annoying in my opinion and continues long after you stop swinging, if I can figure out how to use the bug report thing I will do so.

Edit: Reported.

Edited by DarkwaveDomina

Once again , zombies issues is the high priority in our wishlist so please fix it soon , Loves <3

Edited by VahidkinG

Im moving on the current servers with the version 34.115106 and the dropdowns are insane. What should I do in your opinion? :-/

disabling clouds helped a little if i remember correctly

disabling clouds helped a little if i remember correctly

A friend of mine disabled the clouds a long time ago and still got this lags. Me too.

Edited by TypeOfPal

Add tents on next experimental update. It maybe little decerase ghosting. If not delete it before move update to stable version.

Who cares ?

Edited by michatbg

we NEED TENTS or storage = game pointless without expect u having fun by running circles with full gear

We DON'T NEED TENTS, I suggest you go play the mod until full release?

• Like 1

guys for some reason I get like 3 fps when on the boat after this update! (normally 200fps constant on 200% resolution and ultra settings). What have you done with the optimisation?:D

we NEED TENTS or storage  = game pointless without expect u having fun by running circles with full gear

This is not a game, this is an Alpha test. 

You must learn to walk before you can run. 

I've experienced a huge fps drop after this update, it is almost impossible to play now, before it was 40-50fps, now its 10-15fps.. I have a very decent PC: i7-4770, GTX770, 16gb, Battlefield 4 on ultra settings is running very smoothly about 80-110fps. Im guessing, that this is just a temporary issue, but very frustrating one, I can't play the game anymore.

• Like 1

I've experienced a huge fps drop after this update, it is almost impossible to play now, before it was 40-50fps, now its 10-15fps.. I have a very decent PC: i7-4770, GTX770, 16gb, Battlefield 4 on ultra settings is running very smoothly about 80-110fps. Im guessing, that this is just a temporary issue, but very frustrating one, I can't play the game anymore.

I have the same. This update decerase my fps on 10-15 outside town.

• Like 1

I just got rained on? It was rather pleasant.

Somehow vsync got turned back on for me, so I redid all my video settings including all the suggested fps tweaks, and everything seems back to normal fps wise for me. The rain didn't seem to have much of an effect.

Rocket, there is now some weird Texture flicker issue on items in inventory, clothes, ammo etc...no biggie...curious if it has been mentioned though

Edited by Irenicus

I haven't been able to play to check it out, but is there a chance that some video settings got set to higher than they were prior to the patch? Can anyone check it out?

I have the same. This update decerase my fps on 10-15 outside town.

Yep, when I start the game, I have like 40+fps, after 5min it drops all the way down to 5-10fps and it gets just so fuckin' laggy, that I can't play anymore..

• Like 2

not possible currently with all the manditory server resets. we need respawing items and zeds before tents, otherwize a server "save" to save tents, and items in the tents, would leave the world empty of Zeds and loot.