mattlightfoot

Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.34.115106

You got it bud.  Hope it works out for you.   For me, like I said, it was just 2 cans of beans I needed to drop.  Everything was smooth sailing afterwards.

Posted possible fix topic here:  http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/172310-new-patch-memory-leak-possible-fixworkaround/

CONFIRMED !! I throw away my 2 snaploaders walked away and the massiv fps drop and freezes didnt come back.

Antykain you are my hero :lol:  :thumbsup: and an extra :beans:  for u.

Flickering inventory item textures is the problem.  It seems items inside the yellow box will start to get affected after a while as I had 1 shotgun speedloader go bad in there then after a while the second one started to have the flickering textures so I got rid of each as they started flickering and the yellow box and have had no issues since.

played now over 1 hour on a server with round a bound 13 ppl. i set the graphic profil to normal and had no lags or fps drops. so for me its nothing to do with items.

Edited by MrNobody82

played now over 1 hour on a server with round a bound 13 ppl. i set the graphic profil to normal and had no lags or fps drops. so for me its nothing to do with items.

If you are not around any players that have flickering textured items and you do not have any yourself in your inventory you will be fine. If one of those players drops a flickering textured item and you end up near it then you will get the memory leak.

Plz look to my pic2 at the top of the page, you can see the missing texture, after i throw away these the problem was solved.

If yo do not have any problems be happy. maybe you have no bugged item and no player that are close to you.

I think ther is no better proof and a few player confirmed it.

If you are not around any players that have flickering textured items and you do not have any yourself in your inventory you will be fine. If one of those players drops a flickering textured item and you end up near it then you will get the memory leak.

we are 5 ppl and no one gots fps drops after set all to normal....  no one drops any items. yesterday only fps drops and laggs. now set all to normal and no fps drops or freezes nothing is changed in inventory. thats weired. i think its only a problem with graphic settings, texture detail or something like that not with special items.

Edited by MrNobody82

Another issue, somebody else got this?

I tied a player with handcuffs. I then used keys to release him. Keys and handcuffs appeared in my inventory, all good.

The handcuffed player started to take his hands of his back for a second but halfway trough this animation, he put it on his back again.

From then on the player said, he cant run, cant use items and all in all, he still seems like he was restrained.

from our perspective, he was crouching while he said, he already stood up an we saw him struggle against the already removed handcuffs.

He tried for a while, then we told him to log offand back on again.

He did and after he reappeared again from logging in, all was back to normal, no ghost-handcuffs, no struggling, normal play.

Anyone else had this problem? We didn't tested this again yesterday, but maybe we will again.

Bonus Noob-Question:

How do you guys see your fps in-game?

Edited by DaMaakus

Bonus Noob-Question:

How do you guys see your fps in-game?

the best and easiest way is the programm fraps ;)

• Like 1

we are 5 ppl and no one gots fps drops after set all to normal....  no one drops any items. yesterday only fps drops and laggs. now set all to normal and no fps drops or freezes nothing is changed in inventory. thats weired. i think its only a problem with graphic settings, texture detail or something like that not with special items.

I disagree.. before I dropped the items that had the flickering textures, I was messing with ALL the gfx setting I could think of.  Including the flush.  None of these were helping and eventually ended in my game coming to a complete halt.  Once I narrowed it to the items that were flickering in my inventory and booked it away from said items, everything was back to normal.  I even went back and picked up the effected items again to test it, and the game started slowing to a halt again.  I do firmly believe it has to do with the items itself, and not the video settings.

the best and easiest way is the programm fraps ;)

No in-game option to do that? Hm, would be a good thing for an alpha...

Anyways, thanks and have some beans! :)

I can confirm, getting rid of flickering items fixed all fps issues for me

Huge bug detected...

me and my friend died because of the fall damage in "Gorka" (Горка).

We were on the 2nd floor in green house opposite the small brown chapel.

My friend died in January, and I just a couple of minutes ago.

No whine here, just so admins know.

Since the falling damage was completly disabled now it is back ingame but it is to hard now. Yesterday i fall only 5 or 6 stairsteps in the firestation and got my leg broken.

I can confirm, getting rid of flickering items fixed all fps issues for me

But... I need that all that shit! I'd say 80% of my invt is flickering.

Also, I've had dramatically different experiences from server to server. On some I can play for a half hour or so, on others I'm frozen within a few minutes.

No in-game option to do that? Hm, would be a good thing for an alpha...

Anyways, thanks and have some beans! :)

hehe thanks mate ;) yeah i dont know why theres no statistic or other informations like fps, cpu usage etc. would be helpful by many performance issues.

So the B95 and cowboy-hats are in the stable-version right now? :>

And are so damn hot.

The B95 I didn't see myself. Cowboy Hats are definitly in (and they look really nice!).

The B95 I didn't see myself. Cowboy Hats are definitly in (and they look really nice!).

They are ingame. I self found at least 3 guns

Yes, they sure are. I've found both. The B95 takes 7.62 rounds same as the mosin.

All i see is "Please Wait...", "You are unconscious" and "You are dead."

0.34 is fully broken for me.

All i see is "Please Wait...", "You are unconscious" and "You are dead."

0.34 is fully broken for me.

Yup. No way for me to join a game since the patch. Sad panda.