mattlightfoot

Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.34.115106

I just died the first time since the new patch.

What happened was i died and instead of respawning i click respawn and i need to wait 30seconds ... okay after that i get a "You are dead" screen and i dont respawn.

so i click respawn again.... and  nothing... i leave the server and rejoin... same thing, i dont get to respawn, each time i rejoin the server i get "You are unconchious" and then i respawn and it says "You are dead"

so i join a different Vinelayer server and what do i get? nothing, i dont spawn i just get "Please wait......"  endlessly, i cant respawn i cant do anything.

So i wait for an hour, nothing happens.

i rejoin the server i died on i click respawn about 30 times and rejoin the server 10 times.

then i wait an hour in "You are Dead" and what happens?

i rejoin the server and i get an endless "Please wait......."  and now i cannot play the game.

My character does not show up on the Menu screen when i launch the game, there is simply noboddy there.

Can you guys please Fix this bug?

• Like 2

Still stuck on the "you are dead" screen cause i was glitching out of the ship^^. I leave the Serrver and reconnect. Now i have a "please wait..." screen since 10min..

hmmm.. i'm getting booring on this.. very frustrating..

Is there something i can do or "just" waiting?

like this Guy up me ;) same Time posting haha.

Edited by Exciision
  • Like 2

Please upvote the hell out of this...

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=8262

Well they know its f**ked now, It’s going to get very messy with Alpha & Experimental Alpha?  Critical Unplanned ?

Maybe we need a Zalpha ? and then Experimental Zalpha Unplanned Zalpha that could be an Experimental Alpha to Alpha ?

Pull the plug on it roll back last stable get Z's Working, transport, physics.

Edited by Smiley_ie

I start out with good frames then it decreases to a unplayable state... and It looks like its happening to everyone

its not happening to me.

i admit i have been geting some Lagspikes and then my game crashed once after about 2 hours of playing but thats about it for me.

xcept i cant Respawn.

They brought back the heavy-handed eye-adaptation CRAP! Unbelievable. SA looked amazing when it came out, and realistic. Now it looks like the shit Arma 2 was, where you can't even fucking see shit in broad daylight. This was one of THE worst things about Arma 2 and they brought it the fuck back after removing it.

Edited by Thane
  • Like 1

please fix the sun !

it is 5 times to big and the blur is wrong on it.

finally people get to see what alpha really means.

• Like 2

Yea I noticed a big lag when I spawned in , as It took about 30 seconds longer for me to be able to move , but after that there was just a lot of yellow and red chains but I didn't lag too much after the initial spawn .

I don't have the Memory Leak anymore.

Did they Hotfix it?

what did you do?  :o

what did you do?  :o

In fact the memory keeps increasing but at a very slow rate compared to earlier.

I'm 20mins in now and it's still playable. So not so sure if it's fixed or not.

Edited by Lachance

After 50mins it's now very choppy so I doubt it's fixed.

But this afternoon after only 5mins it was completly unplayable.

Edited by Lachance

Went back to my stable branch characters, hardcore mode all good, regular mode when i spawned in my gears are there but while spawning in there is a static sound everytime. Tested it in two computers and have the same static sound bug.... Anyone having the same problem..... 8-(

Other than that......Thanks Rocket and Dev team..... 8-)

Edited by RockerJC
  • Like 1

Huge FPS drop from stable 40 FPS everywhere to 10 on a field. I was fully geared running on the coast to meet a friend when a bambi got to knock me down and there was nothing I could do. The game is completely unplayable with under 10 FPS.

Nvidia GTX 560ti @ 1980x1080 resolution and medium graphic settings.

i5 3570k @ 3.4-3.6 ghz

8 GB RAM.

So don't tell me it's my PC.

Respawned in another server and it worked flawlessy.

EDIT: It only happens in certain times so I can see where the confusion from the devs come from. It's pretty weird though.

On a side note I LOVE the cowboy hats and the double barrel rifle. It was hell awesome. In one server I had found all the three: Mosin, SKS and Double barrel. I kept finally the mosin. By the way, is it normal that you can use 7.61 ammo on the Double barrel shotgun? Infact when I unboxed the 7.61x51 (I think) it gave me 7.61 alone

Edited by LouisK
  • Like 1

I ran down the set of stairs in one of the Elektro firestations and broke my legs on those glitchy pieces of shit. I found a stick for a splint after an hour or so of crawling, went down another set of stairs in another firestation and then "You are dead"... Fall damage is absurd, fix it..

Edited by bullet_time

finally people get to see what alpha really means.

It's Alpha for the last 2 years, From mod to SA these f**kers no what works and what doe's not work.

Pissoff with your ALPHA, I heard that a year ago

Your in Beta.

No optimization

Make Z's chase people, unpredicted, Different speeds, Jump, Run faster, Jump objects, open doors, Climb in windows, Break windows, Gang up,Start fires, Set Houses on fire, Burn towns to the ground,  Good f**king Barbucce's

This is what the Z's are ment to do, Make " KOS" join up to fight this shit.

Release a patch that makes the current Z's in there current state a treat.

Edited by Smiley_ie

Servers are causing major frame rate issues and occasionally hang the client. No idea why. Just noticed even with FANTASTIC ping, 16 - 30's, DayZ would all the sudden just get really choppy and on several occasions has caused my client to freeze (not responding), requiring me to use Task Manager to kill the game. Not a good patch deployment gents...would almost have been better to wait... :(

That was hella fast.   I know this is probably a very small issue, but i was walking over some boulders, and I sank into them briefly before LAUNCHING HUNDREDS OF FEET AWAY.  Thank god fall damage was broken, or my human body would have been all to pieces. Is it possible to adjust the way boulders/rocks work? I find I can sometimes walk straight up walls of them unrealistically, or the said boulder cannon effect happens, or sometimes I can't walk over seemingly tiny ones.

It's very strange.

Never ever walk across rocks. Those experienced with Arma II and the mod know this all too well.

• Like 1