rocket

Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.33.114926

Hi all, will we lose our currect player saves with this patch? Thank you.

Just played a bit and had my old char and spot where I logged out.

Not much lagg or anything but the server was also not very filled with ppl.

Also tried the logoff and login and did not spawn in the same place, not a long distance but definitely not on the same spot, did not check my inventory so cannot comment on that part.

Found that new coat but this in place of the raincoat and vest?!? So I get 3 places for items instead of like 10 slots?

Edited by BoogyBas

Becouse most players on experimental servers are legit players.

And on stable servers many players run script programms or do artificial lag to use it to glitch inside walls, throguht buildings, duplicate items or to do 'desych fist'.

Many players? Source? Proof? I would suggest  "a few" players....

I can confirm that lag seems to allow players to glitch through walls. A friend of mine has a below spec laptop and can barely run the game, but he can run through any building. In fact on the weekend I recorded him glitching through an entire town. No hacks involved, simply a crap laptop lol. He never gets duped items however.

• Like 2

ammo box, small container, first aid kit, assault vest still holding items, although ruined. ruined cans, canteens, cola, medical, can not be used. buuuut, don t throw away your ruined ammo. load it in weapon (test it with 7.62x51) and the eject it. tataaa it s pristine.

Just played a bit and had my old char and spot where I logged out.

Not much lagg or anything but the server was also not very filled with ppl.

Also tried the logoff and login and did not spawn in the same place, not a long distance but definitely not on the same spot, did not check my inventory so cannot comment on that part.

Found that new coat but this in place of the raincoat and vest?!? So I get 3 places for items instead of like 10 slots?

It's the Down Jacket that used to spawn only at the ship(?). I found a regular raincoat, it didn't replace it.

found a flight helmet! Looks badass when combined with the gas mask!!

I see new status are added, but i had status healing and healthy in same time. Its bug or its show different status ?

Sup homies,

There's not much to comment about the new update, most of the content added is just vanilla, except 2 things worth a mention:

1. SKS

2. 30 second sit down (Obvious troll is obvious)

The SKS seems a multi-purpose gun and good marksman can pwn people from close to mid-far ranges. More ammo spawns needed though.

About the 30 second joke, welp, let's just hope it's a short joke which in the next update will be over.

New update has not been well recieved by the community. Want proof? Check Steam Stats, DayZ has hit new negative record,

fighting between 29-30k player peak.

ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA, ALPHA

Have a problem with the hives. Everytime I log into a hardcore server I get my experimental hardcore char or my pre-patch regular char or a fresh new spawn. It´s switching between those 3 everytime I log in.

Edited by deewd22

Played for a couple of hours...the amount of server hoppers is ridiculous, (i know new items etc..) i killed 4 guys on a 10/40 server at the NWA, last did not surrender, instead he tried to combat log...but noooooooooooo! :D

So my only problem is the stuffed thing ( you puke as soon as u get the indicator) and the most important thing, bodies disappear like magic...the proximity thing aint working unless its like 1 metre or sumthing, other than that beans to you devs, good work :)

• Like 1

Played for a couple of hours...the amount of server hoppers is ridiculous, (i know new items etc..) i killed 4 guys on a 10/40 server at the NWA, last did not surrender, instead he tried to combat log...but noooooooooooo! :D

So my only problem is the stuffed thing ( you puke as soon as u get the indicator) and the most important thing, bodies disappear like magic...the proximity thing aint working unless its like 1 metre or sumthing, other than that beans to you devs, good work :)

You actually don't puke as soon as you get  the stuffed indicator. Perhaps that is what you experienced, but that does in no way mean that it's what happens every time.I drank until stuffed, ran for about a kilometer before I puked.....The real problem is the stuffed status remaining despite having puked. So you end up with Stuffed/Hungry/Hydrated/Thirsty all at once....

This should never have been rolled out into stable.

Edited by Irenicus

no fall damage is better than fall damage where you can fall one metre and die :D

After 30 Minutes of lagging, it's enough. I really believed in DEV Team to optimize performance from last stabil to experimental and it worked out fine (got no probs at experimental, not a single lag).

and now the same thing? come on men, really ... stop adding new guns and stuff and work on performance, guess a lot of people will share my opinion. 

EDIT: joined a experimental server - no problem at all. now explain plz.

Posts like this make me want to kill a baby seal with a rusty tire iron.  

What makes you think that your issues are not related to your setup??

Fresh install your OS and don't search for pr0n and it will all be OK!

• Like 1

I'm upstairs in a building with all the doors shut. I log off and a zombie walks through a fence and brick wall, and bites off my nuts through the floor. I would hope the zombie clipping issue would be fixed before adding log-off penalties.

Personally it makes it hard for me because I have young children and jumping up at night when one of them is crying potentially ruins hours of gaming. Combat logging sucks, I know. But so do magic zombies.

Seriously??

Well, maybe your kids will be a bit older (and won't ruin your gaming experience as much) when the actual game is released.  SMH...

Odd. I logged out in the middle of nowhere in some trees and when I logged in today I got the you are dead messege and I heard footsteps. Could I be that unlucky?  -_-

Forgot to mention it was a 4/40 server. Double -_- haha

Edited by shotgunbob

This game is absolutely beyond amazing... i really cant wait to see it in a few months... good job rocket and team :)

• Like 5

Once i got status Stuffed, i still have it after a lot time. After eat/drink don't get msg about full stomach. Anyone have same problem ?

EDIT: Same healing status. Once got that, deos not disappear. Even if conditions are not met.

Edited by TokumeiSennin

So i've run into a couple bugs with this new patch so far. One was pretty annoying. I went for a swim with my backpack on/gun/ect. and for some reason i went to check my inventory and my backpack and gun dropped into the water. My clothes, axe, and chest holster all stayed attached to my body. i tried swimming by and picking up the gun and backpack but it wouldnt let me, i gave up and swam away only to notice that the gun/backpack would randomly reappear about 10 ft. behind me. Upon getting to land i didnt have them and didnt see them, so i began running, they then reappeared on my body after about a minute. (I should note during this time i was checking my desync its was at 0, ping at 11.). So idk what was going on with that.  

Another bug, nothing major, but scared the crap out of me. I was inside a building crouched behind a couch checking my inventory when all of a sudden something flashed by my screen. i looked up to see one of those hawks flying down the hallway -_- lol. Obviously this isn't a huge problem, but i can definately see it causing someone to freak out and shoot or something if theyre not really paying attention.

Love that there's a 30 second delay on logout. Other than that can somebody else confirm that when somebody gets killed that their body disappears roughly a minute later? This happened to when I killed somebody.

• Like 1

Love that there's a 30 second delay on logout. Other than that can somebody else confirm that when somebody gets killed that their body disappears roughly a minute later? This happened to when I killed somebody.

Dead Bodys disappear when you hit exit insted of respawn, its the old bug back online

no loot in new medical center and new big police station

suffed never goes away, after you get stuffed you will vomit 

Edited by Maokyel

I feel hungry, I feel hungry, I feel hungry, I feel hungry, I feel hungry, I feel hungry, I feel hungry, I feel hungry...and I'm stuffed! An human being can live without food for two weeks and in DayZ I've got an insatiable hunger and don't need to drink?! huh? "- Systems: Hunger and Thirst slightly modified."

AND WTF YOU CANT FIND FOOD?!?!?!?! You turned the game into a food-searching-game! -.-

aaaaaand if I die, I have to change the server to respawn. So I get a penalty (300 sec) for joining on the previous server (where my friends are)! Puh, I made it on the server again. Playing for 2 minutes, game crashed, trying to join again and I'm 'happy' about getting a 300 sec penalty again. I hope you are aware of those crucial bugs :/

regards

Edited by kasperrr

You actually don't puke as soon as you get  the stuffed indicator. Perhaps that is what you experienced, but that does in no way mean that it's what happens every time.I drank until stuffed, ran for about a kilometer before I puked.....The real problem is the stuffed status remaining despite having puked. So you end up with Stuffed/Hungry/Hydrated/Thirsty all at once....

This should never have been rolled out into stable.

Irenicus, you've been really nice throughout the thread (for the most part)... But I'm sensing a bit of hostility...  Be nice!!  :P

So i've run into a couple bugs with this new patch so far. One was pretty annoying. I went for a swim with my backpack on/gun/ect. and for some reason i went to check my inventory and my backpack and gun dropped into the water. My clothes, axe, and chest holster all stayed attached to my body. i tried swimming by and picking up the gun and backpack but it wouldnt let me, i gave up and swam away only to notice that the gun/backpack would randomly reappear about 10 ft. behind me. Upon getting to land i didnt have them and didnt see them, so i began running, they then reappeared on my body after about a minute. (I should note during this time i was checking my desync its was at 0, ping at 11.). So idk what was going on with that.  

Another bug, nothing major, but scared the crap out of me. I was inside a building crouched behind a couch checking my inventory when all of a sudden something flashed by my screen. i looked up to see one of those hawks flying down the hallway -_- lol. Obviously this isn't a huge problem, but i can definately see it causing someone to freak out and shoot or something if theyre not really paying attention.

Sorry, but that's just funny as hell. LOL!!

Its nice to get kicked from a server and get a cooldown of 165 sec on joining the next one XD