rocket

Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.33.114926

We can still wear our sacks and see right? I love my sack.

edit: ok, only an hour into my new life (yes, killed myself so I can experience this fresh) and I already have a creeping dread of finding food. Love it!

Edited by ID404-NotFound

We can still wear our sacks and see right? I love my sack.

Nope. Sacks should be functioning correctly now.

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 1

Nice work Dev´s keep it up 

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans: 

• Like 1

nice updated logged onto server it crashed within a minute reloaded and had 240sec timer to get back in :( luckily im in safe place and all was ok played for further half hour with no issues as yet :)

Differences between 0.33.114855 and 0.33.114926

- Spawns: .45acp box of 25rnds added to loot spawns

- Server: Optimized synchronization and transfer of variables within and outgoing from server (significant performance increase on server, of 5-10 FPS)

- Animations: Mosin bolt animation after each shot updated to match hand animation

- Animations: Removed footstep sound from pointing animations

- Animations: Pointing gesticulation now possible even when holding 2 handed weapons

- Animations: Clapping now possible to initiate while holding 2 handed weapons

- Crafting: Guns are no longer placed on ground while being painted (if not nescessary)

- Crafting: You won't loose attached universal weapon flashlight after M4 painting

- Items won't longer appear on ground after unsuccessful force feeding/drinking/fibrillating/handcuffing and won't loose quantity

- Effects: gunshot sound of Magnum reverted to original one

- Weapons - fixed error in config of shotgun snaploader causing low velocitiy and damage

HF

Very nice thanks for taking the time to do that.

Slight correction: Loose=Lose :)

• Like 1

- System: Previous build caused overzealous starvation to occur

This was a big issue for me yesterday - was not fun running from town to town on the edge of starvation, even after eating multiple tins of food. Very glad it's fixed aswell as the other stuff.

Also looking forward to effectively use the Camo Mosin without having to reload after every shot.

Why?  :(

That would be an imba weapon :) . Sniper + half automatic = imba in this phase of game.

• Like 1

Very nice thanks for taking the time to do that.

Slight correction: Loose=Lose :)

I copy paste it. Had two notepads open with each changelog ... going slowly line by line.

The thing with loose and lose is a typical mistake by non-english-speaking people. Cause we speak lose or loser with a loooooong "oooooo" . Thats why we think its written with 2 o´s. Sry for bad english.

Really can't wait to try this out!

Btw - a sneaky request!

- Crafting: Cut holes in burlup sack with combat knife or scissors added

- Gear: Scissors added

Why?  :(

Because realism.

The model clipped very badly, and in any case it's really hard to mount a scope that long on an SKS IRL. Google for "SKS Scope" and see how nearly all of them are side mounted like the game's PU scope.

What are the various penalty waiting time for the various time-frames under 30minutes? Also, what is the waiting time after staying in the server for more than 30minutes? I suppose most players would be interested in knowing.

- Login: Player queuing system introduced. Penalty waiting time added for switching server or disconnecting a server quickly
- Login: Players receive a login timeout when disconnect, increased if disconnect within 30 minutes of joining (max 5 minutes)

This is all good and well, but sometimes i suffer from terrible desync and friends are invisible to me and logging out of server and back in was a good way for me to stop this.. Now if desync isn't fixed, I'm doomed to roam the map while invisible players can/could attack me while im blind lol I'm not complaining though, just throwing my situation out there to see if others have same problems.

BTW good job on the patch.

Edited by smoke-uk

I copy paste it. Had two notepads open with each changelog ... going slowly line by line.

The thing with loose and lose is a typical mistake by non-english-speaking people. Cause we speak lose or loser with a loooooong "oooooo" . Thats why we think its written with 2 o´s. Sry for bad english.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diff :)

Did anyone find an SKS yet? I've been searching NWAF the entire morning.

did someone check if the glitch is still on? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOi2XLm76C4#t=0

yep, still in.

BTW, just found the SKS in the military base at Dichina. I changed it for my fully equiped M4 with 400 Rounds Ammo. I had to swallow before leaving the barracks. I really would like to see the person who'll find this :D So far not fired the SKS but it looks sweet.