rocket

Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.33.114926

Did anyone find an SKS yet? I've been searching NWAF the entire morning.

just picked one up in the barracks in bulota

Seriously??

Well, maybe your kids will be a bit older (and won't ruin your gaming experience as much) when the actual game is released.  SMH...

Wow. You missed the point entirely. And I already explained in an earlier post. Life! Life happens and in many cases causes you to have to log out of a video game. The mailman might come with a package. You might shart in your pants. Maybe you're dog eats the pie you had cooling in the kitchen. Who the hell knows?

My point is that with game breaking things like zombies that walk through walls still being an issue then a log-out delay shouldn't be rolled out. Excuse me for using my children as an example. What a terrible parent I am.

• Like 5

i seem to be having the same problems as with the experimental branch of this patch.

when downloading, the download for the patch is spotty and jagged, and when i get in-game and to server select, only two servers show up with a ping of grater than 1000. attempting to join any of these does not work, and the entirety of the game, save for the idle background noise in the main menu, locks up completely and requires task manger to close.

verifying game cache does not work, and neither does a complete delete and reinstall.

wat do? plz halp.

Wow. You missed the point entirely. And I already explained in an earlier post. Life! Life happens and in many cases causes you to have to log out of a video game. The mailman might come with a package. You might shart in your pants. Maybe you're dog eats the pie you had cooling in the kitchen. Who the hell knows?

My point is that with game breaking things like zombies that walk through walls still being an issue then a log-out delay shouldn't be rolled out. Excuse me for using my children as an example. What a terrible parent I am.

i agree, real life gets in the way sometimes.. And when your on the second floor and a wall zombie comes through it sucks...Hopefully this is fixed soon but for now it's still a fun work in progress game.

• Like 1

Sittin' here, minding my own business, just opened up a fresh can of beans, thinking of enjoying it in peace. What happens? Oh, I just see a zombiehead drifting around on the floor infront of me.

I practically shit myself, at first I was like what the fuck is that, then I realize, oh it's a zombie, who went through the wall, and as the house I am in is a few feet above ground, the house floor covers the rest of his body.

Was I surprised to see a zombiehead floating around me as I enjoy my beans? Yes I was. It was an uncomfortable situation.
I must say, however, it made for a good story telling my friends about it.

i agree, real life gets in the way sometimes.. And when your on the second floor and a wall zombie comes through it sucks...Hopefully this is fixed soon but for now it's still a fun work in progress game.

Agree! It is fun. That's why I play it so much. And I wouldn't mind the 30 second delay as soon as the zombie ghosts are patched. I know it's alpha yada yada. I'm certainly not complaining about the game overall, just the priority of some patches. I mean, if I see a dude around and need to log out so I run into a building and hide behind a cabinet he may not find me for 30 seconds after log-out... But if said dude could see me through walls and eat my brains then yikes.

Everyone's a griefer in DayZ. ;)

Known Issues:
- Spawns: Loot is not spawning in military tents
- Spawns: Some structures in Svetlo currently do not spawn loot

You Missed One!

Vehicles are not spawning loot anymore!

They stopped at the same time as the tents.

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83

You are dead.Ok, i try making resspawn,,,not working ok.I try rejoin the server You are dead.I go another server try making new char,but you are dead still :D Not bad :P

Iam dead all regular server hurray :P

Edited by MirmiX

for me server stability is worse than ever before xD

had like NO/NEVER stability problems only random char resets before

now i cant join any server a second time (means when quiting game and restart later, when i click on play i never get connected and must pick an new server from list)

nearly all server from favorites are gone (maybe theyll be back in a few days?)

most servers cant connect

ramdomly disconnects

Seriously?? If you're going to let a shart get you up from your computer, you might need to find a game you can pause...

I'm kidding...  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Did anyone find an SKS yet? I've been searching NWAF the entire morning.

yap this afternoon in one of  the the NW Airfield barracks ..and guess what....it is even sexier than the Mosin  :) ...

You should be present for the 30 second logout because you may wish to cancel it if say - someone is stalking you, and going to kill you with the advance knowledge that you will be logging out.

• Like 1

You are if your leaving them downstairs playing with a dog and a pie fresh out of the oven pooping your pants while the mailman is at the door ;) Edited by Luc1fer
  • Like 1

i seem to be having the same problems as with the experimental branch of this patch.

when downloading, the download for the patch is spotty and jagged, and when i get in-game and to server select, only two servers show up with a ping of grater than 1000. attempting to join any of these does not work, and the entirety of the game, save for the idle background noise in the main menu, locks up completely and requires task manger to close.

verifying game cache does not work, and neither does a complete delete and reinstall.

wat do? plz halp.

never mind! i figured it all out :D i just needed to reset my computer after the download, now its all working.

I usually just hang them on the wall while daddy have his gametime :D

Back on track ...

I do also have kids ... and .. after bedtime I have a pretty well scheduled setup :D

Clean up after the kids .. toys .. food etc..

Put on a fresh pot of coffee...

Go out for a cigarette while waiting for the coffee!!

Get the coffee .. and have some relaxing time infront of the computer, playing some games or watch movies!!!

If one wakes up, I will tend to them ... and if in DayZ .. I will log!!

Now ... due to this Zombies wallhacking, and my char is on a 30 sec "remember to vanish" quest of a lifetime ... I might be a) Alive, b) unconscious or c) dead!

Don't like that ... but .. nothing I can do ... I will not let the kids wait ... a game is just a game ... but .. annoying ..!! Hopefully they can come up with a middle way ... ie. no logout timer if not in combat or close to other hostile.... and then rather put the 30 sec on logon :D

Still haven't figured out if I will get a penalty if I get DCd  from a server ( the pesky BattleEye problems )

• Like 5

Anyone else finding hunger is mucked up. Before the patch you became hungry too easily, now it's ridiculous you do a small run through a town and it costs you like a whole can of food.

fixed?

- Spawns: Loot is not spawning in military tents

Edited by JEDI

Right.. So not so stable anyway.. 

http://da.twitch.tv/theunknowndane/c/3671532

From a stream moments ago..

Language is Danish. Don't mind the jibberish..

Thing is:

Friend got shot

Wanted to find his killer so rushed an open field to get closer to his location.

I had a friend following me right behind who got the same error.

DayZ.exe has made an illegal action, and has shutdown.

After rejoining, I became a respawn..

Also reporting this into BugReport.

Cheers. 

:beans:

you are dead okies

RESPAWN NO

you are dead ??

RESPAWN NO

you are dead Oo

RESPAWN NO

you are dead ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzz

RESPAWN NO

you are dead OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

RESPAWN NO

you are dead BUG........................................................BYE lol

Edited by Dracolife

I usually just hang them on the wall while daddy have his gametime :D

Back on track ...

I do also have kids ... and .. after bedtime I have a pretty well scheduled setup :D

Clean up after the kids .. toys .. food etc..

Put on a fresh pot of coffee...

Go out for a cigarette while waiting for the coffee!!

Get the coffee .. and have some relaxing time infront of the computer, playing some games or watch movies!!!

If one wakes up, I will tend to them ... and if in DayZ .. I will log!!

Now ... due to this Zombies wallhacking, and my char is on a 30 sec "remember to vanish" quest of a lifetime ... I might be a) Alive, B) unconscious or c) dead!

Don't like that ... but .. nothing I can do ... I will not let the kids wait ... a game is just a game ... but .. annoying ..!! Hopefully they can come up with a middle way ... ie. no logout timer if not in combat or close to other hostile.... and then rather put the 30 sec on logon :D

Still haven't figured out if I will get a penalty if I get DCd  from a server ( the pesky BattleEye problems )

Sorry Bro, but this is the stupidst argument that i ever read.

Im officer at the Berlin (Germany) police, i have a small daughter and also a wife.

I defently know that you time is valuable, but these 30 secs wont destroy it!

I think 30 secs are the best solution. Not to short but also not to long.

And im sure, your kids can wait for 30 Secs - my little girl can - expect she is on fire. But in this case i have other problems then my gear in DayZ.

@Dean

This is awesome! I never wont be sorry to pledge a game like DayZ SA!

The way of updating and involving the community you now go, is defently the best solution!

May you read that, in a bigger german hardware magazin was a thread about DayZ SA.

And they wrote: "The Warning about the Early Access could be removed. Some AAA Titles a not so finished, then DayZ is yet."

Edited by Goey
  • Like 2

Enjoying the latest patch and goodies thanks DayZ team.

• Like 1