rocket

Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.33.114926

We can still wear our sacks and see right? I love my sack.

edit: ok, only an hour into my new life (yes, killed myself so I can experience this fresh) and I already have a creeping dread of finding food. Love it!

Sacks blind you

When I log on to ANY Dayz server it says "You are dead!" and when I press [esc] It will not let me click "respawn"

Finding food and not die from starvation is so much more difficult, I really like it. Will help to get rid of those Counter Strike players.

okokokok..
I go shopping now and buy food and  stuff, then go play the new DayZ-Version!

fap,fap,fap* ♥ Dean.
It`s the right step in the right position, so i`m fine with it and want to play DayZ after a short break about 4-5 days.

Finding food and not die from starvation is so much more difficult, I really like it. Will help to get rid of those Counter Strike players.

I think now there will be more blood and killing, assassinations only to get one more tuna ^^ . Dayz i am coming...

Will help to get rid of those Counter Strike players.

nice stereotypical thinking there...keep on

Did anyone find an SKS yet? I've been searching NWAF the entire morning.

I found 2 within 5 minutes and at leats 4 M4s... The only problem I'm having is that I can't find any SKS ammo.

Anyone know where it spawns?

It was everywhere in experimental branch

They were in Barracks at Veresnik by the way.. (the SKS)

Edited by mordecai_808

Great patch, excited to go try it out :P A little wish, binocs and SKS painting for next patch maybe? ;)

Server tip: Don't join any empty servers that are stuck on a reset time (8:00), don't know what's happening to them but one of my favorite servers is like that and when I join it I keep getting stuck on ''Wait for host.". Tested it on 2 different servers aswell.

It didn't affect login-timer as far as I could notice so that's good. Also noticed a small fps increase once I joined a more stable server, great patch so far and I'm only 10 minutes in :)

Edited by Problematic

I reported an issue on the bug tracker where in the current version items disappear and or are rearranged within the hunter back pack when logging out and then logging back in. I didn't include this in my report but I've also noticed that my character moves a few feet after logging out and logging back in.

I did not notice the character movement after the very recent update that took place yesterday (33.114926)

Please visit the link and vote.

Thanks!

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=8070

Edited by Dr. Goner

I reported an issue on the bug tracker where in the current version items disappear and or are rearranged within the hunter back pack when logging out and then logging back in. I didn't include this in my report but I've also noticed that my character moves a few feet after logging out and logging back in.

I did not notice the character movement after the very recent update that took place yesterday (33.114926)

Please visit the link and vote.

Thanks!

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=8070

This is probably the same issue I reported as http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=7958

Someone has claimed you get teleported to where you were 30s before logging off. It would kind of make sense.

I've been meaning to test this with deaths (i.e. what happens if you log off instantly after dying, or die during logoff timer), but never got around to it.

you know what, experimental went fine from performance, now i got those major laggs again ... WHY

Perhaps some servers are not up to par with their own performance thus causing lags on client side?

I copy paste it. Had two notepads open with each changelog ... going slowly line by line.

The thing with loose and lose is a typical mistake by non-english-speaking people. Cause we speak lose or loser with a loooooong "oooooo" . Thats why we think its written with 2 o´s. Sry for bad english.

No no I know it wasn't your writing, I was just correcting it.

Perhaps some servers are not up to par with their own performance thus causing lags on client side?

perhaps bro, but its lagging in every step my character makes, so kind of annoying ... unfortunately I had this on the last stabil version and I was very happy about that performance changes that were made ... lets hope the best.

I've been testing for an hour and a half and I did notice quite some better performance, gotta check it in big towns, but at countryside and small towns I have around 7-10 fps more than with the previous branch. Also, I have noticed that the barns (red roof ones) are spawning military gear, I've found a pristine combat helmet, a pristine gas mask and a box of rounds for the SKS.

Great update devs! Keep up the good work!

Edited by JonEllisDee
  • Like 2

Kinda frustrating trying to play the game when your client crashes or the server goes down and you have to wait 300 seconds to get into a server, only to have the client crash or server go down and do it all again.