rocket

Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.33.114926

that makes ladders useless.

..i don't c why it makes ladders useless, can u fly up to any roof?

they might wanted to adjust the falldamage a bit...it doesn't matter what the devs do, in some ppl view it's always wrong. befor the patch, the falldamage was to high, now its to low - QQ

i really don't get whats the reason to piss around everytime something doesn't work, like u guys wished/think it should?

Edited by Guest

..i don't c why it makes ladders useless, can u fly up to any roof?

they might wanted to adjust the falldamage a bit...it doesn't matter what the devs do, in some ppl view it's always wrong. befor the patch, the falldamage was to high, now its to low - QQ

i really don't get whats the reason to piss around everytime something doesn't work, like u guys wished/think it should?

Nah it's just that it doesn't work at all any fall will not kill you at all so fall damage isn't there which is weird becuase it was there before the patch like they cause a bug or something you can go from any firestation without using any ladders well falling anyway getting up means you have to use it other than that it's useless.

Anyone else experiencing massive game crashes? Sometimes 5 minutes after login, sometimes when trying to change the server.

Heard some of my friends had these problems have yet to have these problems on my own thought.

yeh your right, i miss-spelled it - it's just a bug and  goin to be fixed - pro***ly like the pyhton sound but i don't expect that earlier then next wednesday

I like the new features but transferring the new looting bug from testing to stable was a really bad move rocket.

Now people can reloot a body even if you hide it that sucks.

Edited by Scull

anyone else seeing FPS loss since the patch?

i usually get around 25-33 in big open areas and towns, much higher of course in buildings. now, it's stuck in the mid teens, regardless of any changes i make in the settings. 

Oh, I had this after the last patch... and then I realized, that the patch changed my gfx settings back to default :lol:

So just charter a flight out of Chernarus and then log off when I get to Antarctica? Check. Maybe next patch. ;)

Wat? Pretty sure there aren't zombies in every square foot of Chernarus...  :huh:

I can confirm that performance of the game has decreased with this patch.

I have greatly increased performance.

• Like 1

indeed.

Seems a little better on my end.. esp in cities.  Nothing dramatic, but seems smoother.

Huge performance increase for me too.

Same i got a big increase in performance as well. Also guys, set your SHADOWS TO NORMAL. If you have it on very low to increase FPS, try normal, trust me.

And for those of you complaining about the wall glitch still being out there, it's not a simple fix. The problem isn't with the zombies, it's with each individual building. So it will take some time to adjust every single one, and even then that's going to create some problems itself that they have to spend more time fixing.

anyone killing people only to have the bodies vanish within less then 30sec while looting?

had this mor then 6 times in this patch not sure if people are alt+F4 on first shot or its a bug?

• Like 1

Huge performance increase for me too.

fraps showing 35 - 39 in cherno

44+ countryside

anyone killing people only to have the bodies vanish within less then 30sec while looting?

had this mor then 6 times in this patch not sure if people are alt+F4 on first shot or its a bug?

nah, 30 secsish when I have looted dead players

I got my first SKS today. I let of a shot... I should have turned down my sound. :P :beans:

TL;DR: Don't put the burlap sack on your head, you can't see shit and you can't take it off.

I had no problem putting a burlap sack on my own head and then taking it off again, maybe you were just having some lag issues? Sounds like something was going on with the server from what you said about your loot re-appearing anyway. I haven't tested trying to put it on someone else's head, I hope I can, stick-ups would be way more fun...

Loot doesnt respawn per say its not warz loot spawns when the servers restart if your not finding loot chances are someone been there already thats why people are dumb when they all rush to the same exact areas all the time elekro and cherno and the airfields being number ones.

Wow.  This "sentence" about made my head explode.

• Like 2

great, my game crashes like every 5 minutes...sometimes me and my friends get the gamecrash simultaniously, sometimes its only me...weird thing.

SKS Spawn Rate seems more than food/drink and any other item in game,every corner there is one SKS. Can food loot increase a bit in supermarkets  any chance? 

OMG I just noticed

"- Actions: morphine injection can be used on other player effectively fixing his broken legs"

Why a step back in the wrong direction? Makes no sense whatsoever. Vive la realisme.....or not as it would seem?

SKS Spawn Rate seems more than food/drink and any other item in game,every corner there is one SKS. Can food loot increase a bit in supermarkets  any chance? 

Maybe you are on one of these servers that are not offical and have files that have been modified. On official servers, no SKS found with 2 hours of playtime and looting constantly in unlooted towns, barns etc.

Edited by Irenicus

QUOTING MYSELF FOR THE WIN

anyway tested this by acsident today when one of our squad went down to friendly fire.  we began to loot his stuff and the body just vanished  we know he was dead as in coms with him i also recived the msg "cant bandage player is dead"  

seems like less then 30 sec also .  either way this bug is anoying the hell out of me if i shoot someone it beacause i want their gear tbh