rocket

Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.33.114926

Wow, 3 quote, 2 grammar nazi kids and 1 real reply on the anti-hope mess, a constructive community. Bored of this.

FU grammar nazis :) you must have nice lifes always pointing out others errors, and many friends, are you guys authistic like sheldon cooper ? As we say in my country, better a eletric pole up my ass then 1 minute whit you xD.

Now have fun debunking all my errors here.

Well I have just been in for an hour.

It looked great. I had no lag, I found a new item and this is all in the Experimental servers....all good! Good work guys!

Is the zombie pathfinding fixed?  Can they still walk through walls etc.

Unless the devs notify us about any changes, they are still using same AI (so yeah, they ignore static obstacles).

• Like 1

I really wish that would be fixed instead of adding content like painting guns or whatever.  Sure they might have different devs working on different things, but I hope they push whoever to fix it soon.

Unless the devs notify us about any changes, they are still using same AI (so yeah, they ignore static obstacles).

I've been bitched at so many times... Apparently it's an issue with the building physics and not the zombie AI. But either way it sucks. I wish they would fix that before adding knee socks and North Face jackets or whatever is in this update.