rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

Played experimental yesterday and ran into a weird issue. Had a baby briefcase thing and a lot of gear. Logged out proper (after being on for way over an hour). Had a bite, came back and almost all my gear was gone. No shoes, no briefcase, no vest, had the gun/shirt/pants that's it.

It doesn't, looks like. I made the mistake of drinking too much, threw up after jogging 5 meters (seriously, just around the house the well was at). The stuffed indicator never dissapeared over the following 30 minutes or so (enough to travel 4km and loot a town).

I didn't find anything else to eat, to the point I just went unconscious from starvation and a single zombie hit.

don't worry about it. you can eat and won't throw up if you have "hungry" status. the "stuffed" box just never goes away for some reason

Edited by Spockrock

Well

Played experimental yesterday and ran into a weird issue. Had a baby briefcase thing and a lot of gear. Logged out proper (after being on for way over an hour). Had a bite, came back and almost all my gear was gone. No shoes, no briefcase, no vest, had the gun/shirt/pants that's it.

Maybe while your character was in for 30secs while you left someone robbed you

Well

Maybe while your character was in for 30secs while you left someone robbed you

My friend watched my body the entire time as I was curious if it really took 30 seconds.

If a hypothetical someone was hypothetically invisible, they would have probably taken my SKS and the good stuff. Probably would have killed my friend as well.

Edited by Good Greef
  • Like 1

Wot woot new patch !!! Gonna download when I get home and hope that the new experimental patch is actually up and running:)

Edited by Grapefruit kush

working, new patch version, wonder what got changed

I believe they probably just fixed a couple bugs with the last patch, to make sure when it got pushed to live the fixes wernt going to cause any more problems :)

• Like 1

1 hardcore server with 64 players is online so i can see for the 114926.

edit. 1 hardcore server with 50 players and no loot :)

1 0/64 Server doesnt work :)

Edited by MagnuZ

They fell unconcious from a machete? would of thought that should only happen if taking blunt force trauma like from a bat, not a sharp weapon like a machete, very odd.

yes the one really three times in a row. i actually had to switch then to the axe because i got more company then. had to instakill them with it.

...but maybe svetloyarsk zeds are tougher...the harsh northern climate, what do i know...

1 hardcore server with 64 players is online so i can see for the 114926.

yes bars have been raised, 50 player-servers all the way

Edited by joe_mcentire

hmmm are zeds respawning now.. i'm going through looted areas (in one of those apartment blocks behind cherno) most of the homes are looted but there are still le zombies around... if zombies are now spawning OH JOY or maybe people just been avoiding them *shrug* can't really tell in my 20 mins of testing, anyone else noticed similar?

hmmm are zeds respawning now.. i'm going through looted areas (in one of those apartment blocks behind cherno) most of the homes are looted but there are still le zombies around... if zombies are now spawning OH JOY or maybe people just been avoiding them *shrug* can't really tell in my 20 mins of testing, anyone else noticed similar?

No. I thought so at first, as I noticed a few more zombies after a restart. But UK 0-4 has been up for at least 4.5 hours now, and there are no zombies at all in Gorka or Polana.

• Like 1

Now we just need a Danny Trejo model to play and we're set!

you sir can have all my beans :D

I hate when you drop something by the well and it falls inside of it xD = screwed

You can see it when trying to crawl to it, but the game says "no sir!"

Edited by Gekkonidae

How is the Machete against zombies?

Edited by Leonard21

storage plz game is so boring without......... im running circles since 4 weeks cause there is nothing what i can do expect killing people which i cant loot -.-

Edited by büffel

storage plz game is so boring without......... im running circles since 4 weeks cause there is nothing what i can do expect killing people which i cant loot -.-

Then wait a few months and never ever buy alpha games again

• Like 1

Has anyone notices the lack of loot and char not saving?

--

Fresh server restart.. i run straight to Pusta not yet looted, i find one can of food got super lucky and found a screw driver. 

fill up at well. run to Mogilevka, again not looted yet. check every single building in the town, find 1 box of cereal, and one can of food. 

eat both. still hungry. run to Guglovo, search whole town (not looted all closed doors) NO food. nothing. die of starvation on my way

to novy. 

This has to be a bug?

Edited by Death

It looks like either the .pbo wall cheat is still in play or we glitch heavily through walls we're in proximity to.

My friend and I just got killed with direct sustained fire through the walls of the southern-most hangar at NWAF on UK 4 experimental, we almost certainly weren't seen entering and, if we were, from the position of his shots based on the sound he could have only seen my friend.

We knew he was there because he was shooting zombies before he decided to kill us, we decided to stay in cover and wait for him to loot our hangar. My friend took sustained, low-rate tin-sounding fire through the wall, I took similar fire for around seven shots of which three connected and killed me.

Edited by DarkwaveDomina