rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

Mcg you continually show yourself to be a whiney horrible bitch on here....why dont you channel that dickheadedness into finding/reporting bugs instead of just being a bitch? Or does it help inflate your ego knowing that  you're annoying people by pretty much spouting the same shit over and over again?

Irenicus was a troll in our Ausarma forums untill we got rid of him. He seems to have gotten worse though, just click the report button on his name when you see him post this crap and the mods will take care of him.

p.s. Even though he might have mental health problems doesn't mean he can act like that here.

LOL what a load of crap. I left Ausarma myself due to the idiots there.

You people take this shit way too seriously. No sense of humour whatsoever.

As for your comments about mental health I suggest you edit your post or I won't be the only one being reported.

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 1

@artunkanx thanks for the clip, mate, I never knew this glitch and it s pretty nasty. is it also in the experimental, did someone try it or only in the stable? if it s still in the experimental and future stable, maan, maybe bohemia should get better devs. ones who don t spend their time with children briefcases while players are hiding/shooting from glitched building. just my 2 cents. and 25eur.

It's going to be stable today at 0700 GMT, right?0 GMT

how many hours is that from now

Supposedly that was 2 hours ago. 2 hours and twenty minutes, didn't see anything yet. Maybe delay or I got the time wrong.

Also, could some people here leave their emotional stuff aside? It's kind of irritating trying to follow this thread.

Edited by Combine

It is already 9:22 gmt and the servers are back up but I believe the new patch isn't up yet. I haven't even got steam doing an automatic download of the update. What gives?

Planned weekly maintenance will occur every Wednesday at 0700 GMT. Servers will go down for 3 hours

Currently 0935GMT  servers should be up and running in like half an hour

ok so I may have missed it somewhere but wasn't it supposed to drop within 5th -7th?

Twitter said it would be "deployed" at / during maintenance. Today.

copy -  well that's good! bring this on!!!

Downloading update now as well..

And, our server is back online.. See ya!  :)

Edited by Antykain

Time to find an SKS! Just after i found the Double barrel as well, after a week of searching.

You sound so ignorant. Dean hasn't recruited anyone to PURCHASE the game, he RECRUITED people to TEST INTERNALLY when they had a beta test, you know the testing phase that happens before a game is.. wait for it, available for purchase. Which brings us to your next point, I don't know what you think you're doing, but you can't just warp around the map, spawn zombies, and set up situations to recreate, other than ones specifically caused by a player's interacting with the environment or server; what we all paid $30 for is DayZ. I don't know about whatever you seem to have going on in your head, but I won't be spending a penny more to have the "privilege" of playing DayZ whenever Bohemia decides to say it's "done", and then continues to update the game for months and or years after that very day.

Which brings us to your last point, we all paid for the game. You can keep spewing your delusional testing BS all you want, but 1.3 million people have purchased DayZ and are playing it on over 150 servers. So please stop acting and posting so ignorantly.

Methinks your the ignorant one ;)

10 GMT : Around 100 Servers online (normal 3000 i guess) but all 114557. So we have to wait.

edit1: 10:06 around 60 Servers online. Pure UK Server :D

*Why i couldnt die (yesterday) from falling down a height?*

Edited by MagnuZ