rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

Please add more spray paint colors and the ability to paint ALL main parts of the M4! I want to be able to paint my stock red while maybe having a blue RIS then having a white body! It'll look silly but will add personalization!! :D

Maybe way in the future even be able to add a couple stencles!

guys, what ammo does sks use? cuz it s ain t working with 7,62

It looks dark brownish & is stored in a box with a bear on it.

Ok, I have just played a little and found a machete and then dayz minimized to desktop. I couldnt get the screen back altough the sound was still working.

the machete is unrealisticly weak ;). had to hack down a zed with 7 swings!

Were they normal zeds or military zeds? And were you landing every hit?  The last update (or two) introduced some strange hitbox detection as I've also noticed that swinging at zombies now (even from behind when they aren't moving) doesn't cause damage most of the time... 

Has anyone else noticed a distinct lack of loot? Freshly restarted server, apparently unlooted Kamyshovo, I only found 1 can of spaghetti and nothing to open it with.

Can you pls make a short vid about?

Pls, pls pls pls :>

I can confirm that, too bad it's so weak because it really helps to remain stealth.

how does the stuffed status go away? until this update, I ran it out, but now it doesn t go away but still hungry or thirsty status are appearing. besides, the shortcut system must be fixed, it doesn t work everytime, just died because of this. for real, it s a mockery not to fix vital things like this but playing with kids briefcases...

Edited by kapnobatai

how does the stuffed status go away?

It doesn't, looks like. I made the mistake of drinking too much, threw up after jogging 5 meters (seriously, just around the house the well was at). The stuffed indicator never dissapeared over the following 30 minutes or so (enough to travel 4km and loot a town).

I didn't find anything else to eat, to the point I just went unconscious from starvation and a single zombie hit.

Ok, I have just played a little and found a machete and then dayz minimized to desktop. I couldnt get the screen back altough the sound was still working.

Ive had this on the mod, are you running your gpu on overclock? ie ati catalyst, if I push clock and memory to the max video driver crash tgen recover leaving you listening to game but seeing your desktop. If so roll back a lil on your mhz and try again.

Were they normal zeds or military zeds? And were you landing every hit?  The last update (or two) introduced some strange hitbox detection as I've also noticed that swinging at zombies now (even from behind when they aren't moving) doesn't cause damage most of the time... 

i am certain there were even three hits to the head. they even fell to the ground three times. normal female zed

Did I miss something in the update.... I thought all melee weapons (other than the axes) were poor, like 6 hits with a baseball bat to kill... 

i am certain there were even three hits to the head. they even fell to the ground three times. normal female zed

They fell unconcious from a machete? would of thought that should only happen if taking blunt force trauma like from a bat, not a sharp weapon like a machete, very odd.

I just got an update download,many new patchnotes?

actually there are no patchnotes available......

6K3hV.jpg

EDIT: now when i want to start its telling me this:

6K3nc.png

Edited by Odahviing