rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

Wats the patch version you guys downloading

So i think the last exp. branch from yesterday.

Edited by MagnuZ

Oh wait they pushed it into update even if you arent opted into betas which means new oatch tonight!

So your showing this to all the idiots on these forums, trusting them not to use this glitch themselves!? What kind of mad man are you? Just keep posting it to rocket or other dev team members!!!

• Like 1

Then why you all getting it now?

Cause i am not on beta. Its a stable update. But for me the 0.33.114926 wasnt stable enough to put it down on normal servers. Biggest issue is for me that you cant die by falling down from a height.

So your showing this to all the idiots on these forums, trusting them not to use this glitch themselves!? What kind of mad man are you? Just keep posting it to rocket or other dev team members!!!

well, makes sure this is gonna get fixed doesn't it, i motherfucking hope someone has put this in the bug section, if not i'll be doing it myself. Not playing till it's fixed. 

Still, new patch coming out, hopefully it's been dealt with already. if not....fuck. 

Thats a point here. The more complains the better. How it looks like from a single person like me whit couple of post in forum?

but from like 1000x people maybe there will be a fast fix implented or sth.

Its game breaking and if u hadnt chance to see that and get shot well u a lucky bastard.

Edited by arturkanx
  • Like 1

nothing lost. logged in and withing 60 seconds also got my SKS :D

Great update found myself a SKS quite easily must say :) btw i did notice a small fps drop with the update and a bit of lag, probably nothing, keep it coming guys, great work!

1)Very bad:  

1. - Actions: Cannot use an item (e.g. drink/eat) if it is "Ruined"

Very bad! I followed the survivors when he plundered the city and then I made one shot and he died, I came to pick up his food, water, ammunition, gun, everything was spoiled .1 beans remained surviving bank, everything else is "Ruined"
Why I can kill dangerous man with a rifle in his hands? But I can not use his belongings after his murder? One bullet shot from the Mosin, and all things "Ruined" This is bad (It blew up C-4??)))))
Edited by B.a.r.r.e.t

Yes making ruined stuff unusable is currently a bad decision, because when you shoot a guy you ruin ALL of his hear which is stupid. 

Yes making ruined stuff unusable is currently a bad decision, because when you shoot a guy you ruin ALL of his hear which is stupid. 

I beg to differ. Best decision yet.

• Like 2

Take him as a hostage?

Edited by Simplicity
  • Like 1

@artunkanx: you did well that you posted it, this is what this forum is about. what is a  shame is to have clips on youtube about it, at least 1 month and still not getting it fixed. I don't want to be misunderstood: I love this game and the work put behind it, but it s not a mod anymore and with the money bohemia made they could hire the best coders in the world to fix that embarrassing glitch in a matter of days, especially if it s that important (and it f*cking is, how can I  enter that type of building anymore, knowing that a c*nt is seeing through walls and waiting for my move?!) . at least for the ones who are trying to play the game right, without any mistake it's a bummer, for the weirdos who walk around elektro with the pink briefcase on their back, praying to be enslaved, it doesn t count anyways :))) get your priorities straight, mates, 'cuz you re developing the best game ever and we have expectations. and please fix the tree roots glitch also, it s the same exploit family. other than that, great update, thanks for the work :D

• Like 1

I beg to differ. Best decision yet.

Decision itself is not bad, but they should do something about all gear going ruined. One shot from mosin to the chest should not ruin everything in you vest, jacket and backpack and here is the cherry on top the trousers... That makes no sense at all. 

• Like 2

^ what he said

they preach realism, but me shooting you with a 7.62x54 is not going to explode your mid section and ruin all of your belongings...

a bit overkill if this is the situation now.

I think the concept from rocket is that it makes you more interested in hold ups and interactions. While that is great, this is not the right approach.

we must maintain realism!

• Like 1

for example to make 100% of subjects 20% receive step "Ruined" This is an example

Edited by B.a.r.r.e.t

Take him as a hostage?

Is that you, a colleague told ochem?)))

Hostage-taking?))

Edited by B.a.r.r.e.t

Need to reduce the destruction of objects from an ax, machete, M14, Mosin, SKS, and all weapons.

I think that this topic should be closed. People here are talking about the new patch already, so why not make them go to the other thread? Moderators, what do you say?

@artunkanx: you did well that you posted it, this is what this forum is about. what is a  shame is to have clips on youtube about it, at least 1 month and still not getting it fixed. I don't want to be misunderstood: I love this game and the work put behind it, but it s not a mod anymore and with the money bohemia made they could hire the best coders in the world to fix that embarrassing glitch in a matter of days, especially if it s that important (and it f*cking is, how can I  enter that type of building anymore, knowing that a c*nt is seeing through walls and waiting for my move?!) . at least for the ones who are trying to play the game right, without any mistake it's a bummer, for the weirdos who walk around elektro with the pink briefcase on their back, praying to be enslaved, it doesn t count anyways :))) get your priorities straight, mates, 'cuz you re developing the best game ever and we have expectations. and please fix the tree roots glitch also, it s the same exploit family. other than that, great update, thanks for the work :D

that's why you report a bug. and if everyone would be as annoyed as you they would/should also report this bug or at least vote it up. i doubt they watch youtube vids about dayz all day to find potential bugs :/