rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

hunger/thirst are badly messed up. died from starvation from kamyshovo to dolina :)) thought they would fix this.. if this patch goes stable in this form, will be the biggest drop in number of players, is useless to play like this. but, on the other hand, they did got the money, so why bother...

hunger/thirst are badly messed up. died from starvation from kamyshovo to dolina :)) thought they would fix this.. if this patch goes stable in this form, will be the biggest drop in number of players, is useless to play like this. but, on the other hand, they did got the money, so why bother...

chill, there's just a new exp. ver. rolled out on steam

Edited by Guest

Where are these screenshots coming from?

does anybody know when the servers might be up again ?

He's importing the files into an editor. The 2 new guns look nice! The hunting rifle seems like it will be sort of like the winchester in the mod. I'm fucking pumped! :) Might not be in the game right now, but it just shows they are yet again, kicking some ass on development!

chill, there's just a new exp. ver. rolled out on steam

another experimental update?! wtf?! I was playing 114855. which number is it though? anyways, couple of items could not be picked up from the ground (walkie talkie, screwdriver). they wouldn t disapear from vicinity, no matter how many slots did I have free. new items found: stuffed jacket, hard hat, pilot helmet....pfff..EDIT: got it, 114926

Edited by kapnobatai

ist the new zombie respawn implementet in this patch ?

This new update was the best so far. I really enjoyed the lack of food and material. Created real tensions. I had to fight to feed myself. Whatever I found was for survival, I didn't found enough to be able to not be hungry until later. I think this is nice, since it create a real urge not to die.

• Like 6

ist the new zombie respawn implementet in this patch ?

Nobody knows until patchnotes are up, but i guess not. 

I believe they said the 8th, but ppl guessed between the 4th and the 7th because they released it early last patch.

Incorrect. Check the first page of this thread. No guessing involved.

"

Branch: Experimental
ETA to Stable: 5-7 February 2014
Version: 0.33.114855"

Any patchnotes released yet?

What is wrong with you people are you really that dense? Again I direct you to the first page of this thread.

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 1

This new update was the best so far. I really enjoyed the lack of food and material. Created real tensions. I had to fight to feed myself. Whatever I found was for survival, I didn't found enough to be able to not be hungry until later. I think this is nice, since it create a real urge not to die.

You need to know that the hunger problem in this experimental was mainly because there were only a few servers available. Releasing it as a stable won't change much in terms of finding food compared to current (stable) situation.

What is wrong with you people are you really that dense? Again I direct you to the first page of this thread.

Irenicus, a new update was released today.

They are referring to that...stop being arrogant, it leads you to stop reading and you get wrong.

Not everybody does not read...make sure you don't stop doing it because of those who don't.

Edited by Gugolas
  • Like 7

Irenicus, a new update was released today.

They are referring to that...stop being arrogant, it leads you to stop reading and you get wrong.

Not everybody does not read...make sure you don't stop doing it because of those who don't.

Ha ha. Owned! Make sure you know what you're about before you start Irenicus :)
  • Like 1

"

Whats up with you boy?

Just asking because they usually added something new EACH patch.

I can read the "old" and obviously not updated patchnotes by myself.

• Like 1

"

Why do you always talk shit and talk to people like they are stupid in the same posts? I see you do it a lot.

• Like 5

I totally agree! Have some beans....

guys, what ammo does sks use? cuz it s ain t working with 7,62

Edited by kapnobatai