rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

Login: Player queuing system introduced. Penalty waiting time added for switching server or disconnecting a server quickly

Login: Players receive a login timeout when disconnect, increased if disconnect within 30 minutes of joining (max 5 minutes)

Login: When players logout, their avatar sits on ground for 30 seconds. Players must make sure they logout somewhere safe

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  100% okies ^^

People need to grow up. This thread isn't the "every crazy has a voice" thread. 

If you have a legitimate suggestion, make a topic in the suggestions category. That's what it's for.

For crying out loud stop with the personal insults. 

• Like 1

And yet, ive used proper grammer and zero insults to get my point across, Its called adult discussion, you should try it when you have stopped breast feeding from 'mommy'. And as for playing with retards? Send me your steam name and I can join you and your school friends on a server.

Irony has died.

Please stay on topic people, this is not the Personal Insult thread.

Tell that to bobo the clown.

Hi Rocket/ Dayz team.

Can you please highlight or  bold the edited information when you edit the changelog? I find myself re-reading the entire changelog to find the edits/added content.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by blank85
  • Like 4

Tell that to bobo the clown.

Bobo is on a little break, and so are you.

• Like 5

Pretty good, I'm glad that the combat logging was fixed. I'm curious if my FPS will increase after this update.

Noticed a bit of improved FPS in the cities as well.. Nothing crazy by any means, but does seem "smoother". Found a SKS last night along with a couple of strip mags. Lovin it so far. Sounds soo fricken nice! Time to go test it's range and accuracy at range.

Did find myself being beat upon by an invisible zombie.. Heard the Zed grunts, and started getting wailed on. Had to keep moving to avoid it ghost invisi-zed. Did find that exiting the game and rejoining the server seemed to fix it tho.

I've figured out the invisible zombie glitch.... Zombies get spawned into buildings sometimes like we do , I spawned into a server and was glitched inside the walls of the school building , I wasn't alone . Haha needless to say I got my ass beat by a zombie INSIDE the walls , when I finally found a spot to run through the wall the zombie didnt follow ... But he was still hitting me until I left the entire building so if devs / ppl can't figure out the invisible zombie thing , they aren't invisible , just lodged in walls lawl.

I will never understand those whiners here. I wonder what would happen when there wouldn't be any alpha released and the people had to wait for the final release in a year or two. Would you be crying that the game is delayed and you have to wait such a long time to play it? Stop whining for God's sake and appreciate that you are actually given an ability to play this game, AND, what is more important, be a part of the development process. Nobody forced you to buy it, right? And you saw the information on steam store, that it is bugged all over the place. So what the hell is wrong with you people? STAHP.

• Like 5

Honestly it is time to lock threads and ban idiots faster. The forum is becoming more and more a place for stupid youtube kids...  :(

• Like 7

Honestly it is time to lock threads and ban idiots faster. The forum is becoming more and more a place for stupid youtube kids...  :(

If anything, please distribute bans and delete posts, but don't lock the thread. Unfortunately, it seems to be more effective to raise issues here and/or reddit than on the bugtracker.

guys, experimental servers are not restarting!!

Yes, joining experimental servers = dying of starvation.

Anyone else finding they log on at a different point than they logged off at? I just reported that as 7958.

I can confirm I've had this happen pretty much every spawn. It has been spawning me to a location I was at probably 1-2min before logging off.

Can't say I've died of starvation though. Half the cities I've been to are mostly looted, but you just gotta keep moving! And stay the hell away from the East! I had Cherno all to myself yesterday on an experimental server.

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 2

So if im not mistaken when u log out your character will stay in game for around 30 seconds right, in order to prevent combat logging. Well yesterday i was with a group of friends looting the military prison and we ended up getting into a fire fight with someone on the second floor, after an exchange of fire the guy upstairs runs into the room to hide, we follow him shortly after and we get inside to find nobody there, he just combat logs on us, didnt see the guy sit down for the 30 seconds or nothing. Just letting you know there still might be a way to combat log, and i would like this fixed as it is very frustrating.

• Like 1

So if im not mistaken when u log out your character will stay in game for around 30 seconds right, in order to prevent combat logging. Well yesterday i was with a group of friends looting the military prison and we ended up getting into a fire fight with someone on the second floor, after an exchange of fire the guy upstairs runs into the room to hide, we follow him shortly after and we get inside to find nobody there, he just combat logs on us, didnt see the guy sit down for the 30 seconds or nothing. Just letting you know there still might be a way to combat log, and i would like this fixed as it is very frustrating.

was it on experimental server? its not on stable servers yet. are you sure you did not take longer then 30 seconds to get there

Berries are in there, and they are lil fucks that poison you and dont stop your hunger :D

You have to eat the right ones and yes they do if you eat enough. You just have to not do the animation and it will go faster. The right ones are not the ones in the greed bush but the auburn color one with red dots like in the video Frosti posted.

Get over yourself. Vehicles will be added when they are ready and not before. There is a shit tonne of stuff to add and fix before that will happen. Oh and in case you hadn't noticed there are vehicles, they're simply all trashed.

If you want to talk about realism, it's a couple of years after the zombie apocalypse, so no, there would not be an abundance of vehicles.

no sir, you get over yourself.

exactly where was i stating that vehicles should be priority?

please point it out Mr. smart man. 

and YOU are WRONG, because if you take a look back to famous, well known zombie apocalypse movies, or any authentic apocalypse movie (well, as authentic as it can be, since no one knows what the apocalypse will be like) cars are everywhere. even years after the initial outbreak. and in REALITY, which obviously is a hard thing for you to grasp, cars need operators in order to move. well, with no people around to operate them, exactly where would they magically make off to hmm? answer that one for me smartman.

broken down, destroyed, covered in plant life, rusted ect. but they are still very much there. So yes, REALISTICALLY there would be an abundance of vehicles, just not WORKING vehicles.

Obviously you lack the ability to think logically.

and the fact that you took the post out of context, without really knowing what the hell your talking about, shows that you were simply here only to troll.

well, if your going to troll, go read a book or something, gain some knowledge, that way you actually know what your talking about rather than spitting out senseless BS.

was it on experimental server? its not on stable servers yet. are you sure you did not take longer then 30 seconds to get there

yes it was on experimental and now that i think about it, there could be a chance that it was longer than 30 seconds, so i would like to add that maybe it should be like the mod where once your in combat u need to wait some time before u can click the log out button because 30 seconds is too short imo when in a combat situation.

Animations: Standing with aimed weapon now allows for higher angle of tilt/bend

:thumbsup: :beans: :beans:

Was one of the things I can't handle. :P

I have one question, when someone logs off  with the 30 second timer while prone, crouched, weapon in hands. Will they look like they are still there proned ready to shoot you or is there a way to tell that they logged off?

I have one question, when someone logs off  with the 30 second timer while prone, crouched, weapon in hands. Will they look like they are still there proned ready to shoot you or is there a way to tell that they logged off?

I'm thinking they do the actual sit animation, like pressing F3 (i think) but I haven't confirmed it myself

I'm thinking they do the actual sit animation, like pressing F3 (i think) but I haven't confirmed it myself

If it is how it works, thats great.

Please add wild boar to cook meat because hunger = D

How about the rabbits?  Are they still invincible zombies?