rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

I've experienced improved FPS in and out of cities in playing the experimental. I even was able to turn AA up to high now. (I think it really helps to see clearly at distances).

Had an issue where I was carrying an M4 on my back and an SKS in-hand. Got hit by a Zed when screwin around too much, right clicked in the inventory to bandage, and my SKS vanished. :(  I checked the immediate area and couldn't find it, then the sun went down.

Otherwise, it's been great!  :D

Edited by solodude23

Noticed a bit of improved FPS in the cities as well.. Nothing crazy by any means, but does seem "smoother".  Found a SKS last night along with a couple of strip mags.  Lovin it so far.  Sounds soo fricken nice!   Time to go test it's range and accuracy at range.  

Did find myself being beat upon by an invisible zombie..  Heard the Zed grunts, and started getting wailed on.  Had to keep moving to avoid it ghost invisi-zed.  Did find that exiting the game and rejoining the server seemed to fix it tho.

Plus ability to shoot through walls. When will these things be fixed ruining current gameplay? Are you blind devs or what's going on? Please change the priorities and instead of making berries more valuable fix these issues. 

Edited by mgelius
  • Like 1

The guys working on new content have an easier job than the guys doing the bug fixing.  I mean seriously what do you want, 'Yeah we're gonna have that fixed by Friday.  Maybe Late Thursday if I chug some Pepsi.'  It'll be fixed when they fix it, and even then it might get broken again next patch.

• Like 4

I want there to be a priority of urgent things to be fixed. You can't play a game with the bugs I mentioned as there is no 3rd party tool needed to perform those easy ruining gameplay things. 

I want there to be a priority of urgent things to be fixed. You can't play a game with the bugs I mentioned as there is no 3rd party tool needed to perform those easy ruining gameplay things. 

a) this is about testing atm

b) it's def. possible to play/test

c) pretty sure devs know what they do

Edited by Guest

patience.. DayZ has a LONG way to go before many of the current bugs are squashed, and content.  Each new content update added will introduce new bugs, new things for the DayZ team to tackle.  It's going to happen.   As it's been said in other forums topics, many times over, there are people working on different aspects of the game.  Each with their own responsibility to keep DayZ moving forward.  Each of the team member, I sure, is working hard to make DayZ SA the best experience possible for all of us.. But, this will take time, and patience.  Hell, DayZ has come a long way in a short amount of time since the Alpha was released.. And it's only going to get better.  Each update is bringing DayZ to where it eventually will be.. dripping with awesome sauce.

I'm sure the devs are well aware of the bugs that are ingame atm, and if not, it's up to us in the DayZ community to report the said bugs.  Were not just here to play the game, were here to help test and make the game better along it's path to the finished product.. If you can't handle the game in it current state, come back in a few months, and maybe it'll be up to par for you.  Good things will come in time..  You can count on that, fo' sure!

• Like 10

patience.. DayZ has a LONG way to go before many of the current bugs are squashed, and content.  Each new content update added will introduce new bugs, new things for the DayZ team to tackle.  It's going to happen.   As it's been said in other forums topics, many times over, there are people working on different aspects of the game.  Each with their own responsibility to keep DayZ moving forward.  Each of the team member, I sure, is working hard to make DayZ SA the best experience possible for all of us.. But, this will take time, and patience.  Hell, DayZ has come a long way in a short amount of time since the Alpha was released.. And it's only going to get better.  Each update is bringing DayZ to where it eventually will be.. dripping with awesome sauce.

I'm sure the devs are well aware of the bugs that are ingame atm, and if not, it's up to us in the DayZ community to report the said bugs.  Were not just here to play the game, were here to help test and make the game better along it's path to the finished product.. If you can't handle the game in it current state, come back in a few months, and maybe it'll be up to par for you.  Good things will come in time..  You can count on that, fo' sure!

This chap speaks a lot of sense....have some beans!

More kids crying about vehicles, we need sepreat threads for these guys ffs.

I guess you haven't seen the General Discussions forum. :D

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been reported but cuffing someone using a badly damaged cuff and then releasing them with a key can sometimes turn the cuff into pristine status. Not really gamebreaking but imho should be worth looking at.

why is everyone complaining about the devs priorities being backwards, they need to be working on this and not adding that.  The game is playable and fun as it is and I feel the devs should be able to work on and add what they feel, when they want. Its always a treat to come on and see what they have added and fixed for a week.  

I guess you haven't seen the General Discussions forum. :D

Hahah i do sometimes, while biting my cheek hah.

Anyone else finding they log on at a different point than they logged off at? I just reported that as 7958.

Not had this happen yet.. Maybe you were desync'd as you were logging out?  possibly..

• Like 1

Not had this happen yet.. Maybe you were desync'd as you were logging out?  possibly..

It's possible, but it happened three times in a row in at least two different servers, at different times over the evening and night.

EDIT: Just happened a 4th time. Logged off 40 minutes ago in the forest south of Pavlovo, logged in just now back inside the barracks at the military base. I don't know if it's my just my char or what.

Edited by Jack Dant

• Login: Player queuing system introduced. Penalty waiting time added for switching server or disconnecting a server quickly
  • Login: Players receive a login timeout when disconnect, increased if disconnect within 30 minutes of joining (max 5 minutes)
  • Login: When players logout, their avatar sits on ground for 30 seconds. Players must make sure they logout somewhere safe

Srsly? I really dont like the idea of this "server hopping stop", I mean it shouldn't be in until zombies and loot would normaly respawn, not only on servers restart o.O.

Edited by Kaczor

You play with retards. You live in England, learn to speak and read English. I'm talking priority of additions to the game in terms of features, and only mentioned one bug fix.

And yet, ive used proper grammer and zero insults to get my point across, Its called adult discussion, you should try it when you have stopped breast feeding from 'mommy'. And as for playing with retards? Send me your steam name and I can join you and your school friends on a server.

• Like 1

It's possible, but it happened three times in a row in at least two different servers, at different times over the evening and night.

EDIT: Just happened a 4th time. Logged off 40 minutes ago in the forest south of Pavlovo, logged in just now back inside the barracks at the military base. I don't know if it's my just my char or what.

happened to me as well once

why is everyone complaining about the devs priorities being backwards, they need to be working on this and not adding that.  The game is playable and fun as it is and I feel the devs should be able to work on and add what they feel, when they want. Its always a treat to come on and see what they have added and fixed for a week.  

You're quite wrong buddy, the game isn't "playable" until the major kinks which break the game-- like falling through second story windows and combat logging-- are worked out. And all of us paid our $30 to the devs, who now have a job to do, so please don't tell them otherwise. That sort of thinking will make the standalone turn out like WarZ, and they already have our money.

Not. Going. To. Happen. I'm sad for you :-(

It is going to happen, actually, as stated by Rocket, you irreclaimable fecal-matter-eating troglodyte. I'm sad for your parents.

Plus ability to shoot through walls. When will these things be fixed ruining current gameplay? Are you blind devs or what's going on? Please change the priorities and instead of making berries more valuable fix these issues. 

If they have people able to work on the berries they should definitely be able to spare them for more important things. However, requests like this are drowned out by "IT'S AN ALFPHAAAAAAAR" on the forums.

More kids crying about vehicles, we need sepreat threads for these guys ffs.

Not crying, just asking that we get cars before we get more violet pants. There's a subtle difference which you seem to have missed. Also, *separate. Commenting on what has or hasn't been released in the update is perfectly acceptable in a thread about the update.

I like when the car argument is about needing a car to explore the "underexplored map", or being able to move to other places to loot. It's ludicrous. I take a pattern, and by the time I've gone full circle, the server has reset starting anew and making my map wide tour start again.

Not everybody is you. Not having to sprint for literal hours will encourage more players to go inland. Who exactly wants to spend all their time running, aka lazily steering with the mouse and putting a paperweight on [W]? Anyone who says "me", go play QWOP.

- Actions: loading ammo works for sprayed Mosin variants

Does this mean that it will no longer reduce Mosin magazine to one bullet?

Edited by Otis.Driftwood

And yet, ive used proper grammer and zero insults to get my point across, Its called adult discussion, you should try it when you have stopped breast feeding from 'mommy'. And as for playing with retards? Send me your steam name and I can join you and your school friends on a server.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"And yet, ive used proper grammer"

"ive used proper grammer"

"ive grammer"

Sure, we could become Steam buddies for life. Maybe my school buddies and I could teach you some English. Maybe you could go back to school.

Seriously, you say you're being an adult and not insulting people, then follow it up with one of the world's most juvenile insults. I am honestly imagining you right now huffing petrol.

• Like 1

Please stay on topic people, this is not the Personal Insult thread.

• Like 3