rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

Has anyone found the machete yet?

Nope, I've searched everywhere and I can't find one. I find hard hats of varying colors, children's brief cases (backpack), down jackets, SKS, etc., but it seems that the Machete is like the forest berries and they don't actually exist in game yet.

Edited by crazywolf5150

But a different Item does not replace it. The new Item just disappears.

In that case it would indeed be a bug. I can't currently connect to a server (all the Exp servers are full ATM) to check.

Just 5 minutes ago I wanted to check top floor of construction site building.

When I was on first floor game glitched and I fell throught stairs, luckly I survivied with no damage.

I lay down, kissed the ground and I am not going anymore on any stairs or ladders.

Fall damage seems to be borked.  I was trying to kill myself and couldn't do it.  I tried the Fire Station and one of the smoke stacks (dunno exactly what it is, but it's about 5 or so stories tall).

Berries are in there, and they are lil fucks that poison you and dont stop your hunger :D

Make sure you're reporting all this, guys. Cause i'm fairly certain the devs dont go through each page of these threads :P

• Like 1

Make sure you're reporting all this, guys. Cause i'm fairly certain the devs dont go through each page of these threads :P

most people have the mentality that mentioning it slightly in a thread is reporting.

Guys, i think the timing "punishment" for server hopping sould be a little different, because i was searching for a particular server i was yesterday in, and i hopped onto one, and after 3-5 seconds i saw that it was not that server (3rd person allowed), so i got out of that server and hopped onto a new one, and i got 260 seconds, more or less, of spawning punishment. I was only joined 2 servers o.O and i was in the first one less than 10 seconds.

Btw. bug report: When you paint a M4A1 and have no space in the inventory the "attachments" gets destroyed instead of dropped on the floor.

Take that time to go grab a cold beer, and if you cant drink, a cold water based beverage from the fridge...and here is an idea, so you join the same server, favorite next time or simply hit play. That will always log you onto the last server you were on!! :)

• Like 1

Take that time to go grab a cold beer

Best part of the sentence. I usually do this or walk around the house and stretch between playing sessions. Some of them are really long playing sessions, so even if you have to wait, do something with the time you have.

Best part of the sentence. I usually do this or walk around the house and stretch between playing sessions. Some of them are really long playing sessions, so even if you have to wait, do something with the time you have.

That white is hurting my eyes ;-;

• Like 2

That white is hurting my eyes ;-;

Sorry. Not sure what happened there.

:)  :D

Edited by Gekkonidae
  • Like 1

hard2say

I can haz helicopter too?  Car too slow for me, need chopper NAOH!

Go take your ritalin little guy before you hurt yourself.

I'm only asking for cars because I know it would take ages for helicopters to come around, hence I didn't ask for helicopters. The tedium of running is acknowledged by many players. Piss off, douchewad.

Edited by Max Planck
Cut it out.

As a matter of fact all the people I now play dayz with have 'explored' 150% more than on a mod with vehicle's. Vehicle's are very far from needed and tend to get hoarded anyway so bugger to that idea cars and boats will come when they are ready. What you need to do sir is get off the cherno factory roof and go for a walk through the countryside. Personnaly id settle for gear respawns over any other bug fix but am quite content to wait until its ready (but secretly praying its in the next patch) but im not in charge so ill make best use of the tools I have at my disposal until Rocket and Co deliver me a new toolkit. Peace out, Beans suck. ;)

You play with retards. You live in England, learn to speak and read English. I'm talking priority of additions to the game in terms of features, and only mentioned one bug fix.

1)Eyes hurt from the sun, departing from the cold vapor interfere with play. Morning couples day couples couples night, where there is no winter steam? (

2) If there is a rifle in his hands and a rifle on his shoulder, when you exit from the server which is in the hands of weapons left lying on the floor and the guy who resigned from the server is also equipped weapon. So going up weapons you can equip a lot of people. Honestly dyupanie occurs.

This is bad for a pleasant game.
  • Like 2

0.33.114782 Zombies: Better filter/check of attack hits directly in engine

Anyone can explain this to me? If it is said from then the attack is checked by engine rather than server? If this will increasing cheating such as zombie proof cheater?

I'm only asking for cars because I know it would take ages for helicopters to come around, hence I didn't ask for helicopters. The tedium of running is acknowledged by many players. Piss off, douchewad.

If you find running tedious, then sorry but this game is not for you.

• Like 2

If you find running tedious, then sorry but this game is not for you.

No, you numbskull, this game is for me. I paid money for this game. We know they're adding vehicles eventually. We might as well have them sooner to allow players to do more stuff. Don't try the generic "you're not tough enough for DayZ" thing. I've made multiple characters run across the landscape in the standalone for at least 20 hours so far, and far more in the mod. I just want cars to increase the amount of stuff alpha players can do, because once you have a gun, there's no reward for killing zombies and having to run to explore the map is boring as fuck, so you just go straight to the coast and shoot bambis. Cars would allow much more fun traversal of the huge and under-explored map.

Edited by Max Planck
Stop that.

No, you numbskull, this game is for me. I paid money for this game. We know they're adding vehicles eventually. We might as well have them sooner to allow players to do more stuff. Don't try the generic "you're not tough enough for DayZ" thing. I've made multiple characters run across the landscape in the standalone for at least 20 hours so far, and far more in the mod. I just want cars to increase the amount of stuff alpha players can do, because once you have a gun, there's no reward for killing zombies and having to run to explore the map is boring as fuck, so you just go straight to the coast and shoot bambis. Cars would allow much more fun traversal of the huge and under-explored map.

Bobo re-fucking lax mate they are going to put vehicles in , in time . Please stop being lazy and walk son , hell smoke some ganj while you walk it's the best time killer . =}

• Like 1

Bobo re-fucking lax mate they are going to put vehicles in, in time. Please stop being lazy and walk son, hell, smoke some ganj while you walk, it's the best time killer . =} 

I would rather have vehicles sooner than "very late 2014" when they could do it sooner rather than bullshitting around with other things, so no thank you.

Adding drugs to DayZ would be cool though, with minor advantages attached to them [medicinal marijuana? Speed that does exactly that? PCP and steroids that make you physically stronger]?

I would rather have vehicles sooner than "very late 2014" when they could do it sooner rather than bullshitting around with other things, so no thank you.

Adding drugs to DayZ would be cool though, with minor advantages attached to them [medicinal marijuana? Speed that does exactly that? PCP and steroids that make you physically stronger]?

Ya man... go smoke some IRL.  Shit takes time, it'll happen when it happens.

No, you numbskull, this game is for me. I paid money for this game. We know they're adding vehicles eventually. We might as well have them sooner to allow players to do more stuff. Don't try the generic "you're not tough enough for DayZ" thing. I've made multiple characters run across the landscape in the standalone for at least 20 hours so far, and far more in the mod. I just want cars to increase the amount of stuff alpha players can do, because once you have a gun, there's no reward for killing zombies and having to run to explore the map is boring as fuck, so you just go straight to the coast and shoot bambis. Cars would allow much more fun traversal of the huge and under-explored map.

You do not understand that the character is not ready to ride in cars? Character still not able to eat as needed, and you say let's car. Appeared to cars need to optimize the game and prepare for the cars. And your money is not taken away, you gave them yourself)))))) 
      bobotype3334 You are wrong!

More kids crying about vehicles, we need sepreat threads for these guys ffs.

• Like 2

boooo!!! all updates just sux!

dayz for now suck!

one shot and ur dead no matter full blood or alittle! in mod u could survive longer. i dont care alpha,beta,gama or zeta! i wanna play dayz, not effing die in one secound! give us better updates!!!!!!!!!

try not to get shot at all

No shit, that's the point: the cars will be valuable and drivers will be a target, so they will be something to work towards. But there shouldn't only be a few, there should be 20 repairable car spawns to start off.

Not. Going. To. Happen. I'm sad for you :-(

I like when the car argument is about needing a car to explore the "underexplored map", or being able to move to other places to loot. It's ludicrous. I take a pattern, and by the time I've gone full circle, the server has reset starting anew and making my map wide tour start again.