RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

I cannot believe I leave the game for FIVE months because of the hacking, and then when I come back it is worse than ever. There is absolutely no way I am going to spend 20 hours looking for gear when hacks exist where players can instantly steal gear directly out of your inventory. At least with unlimited ammo and speedhacks I have some defense. This is game breaking. 

Nigga are you just admitting to using hacks ? 

Edited by Inception.
Don't use that word.

... are you just admitting to using hacks ? 

No, he says that he can still kill ppl that have unlimited ammo and speedhacks.

Here's a video from a YouTuber that is unsure if what happened to him was a hack or not.

Maybe you guys can check it out and tell me if this is a hack or not.

Essentially he was on a high pop server in Berezino checking his gear and reloading a mag when he falls unconscious for a short time and then awakes with most of his gear gone.

You can see that just before he falls unconscious his head is punched backwards and the screen slightly changes brightness, like when you are being punched, but no one is around.

It practically happens at the begin of the video and again at approx. 6:00 min.

Thanks  :)

Edited by TiggyPooh

No, he says that he can still kill ppl that have unlimited ammo and speedhacks.

That sounds to me like he is saying that he's using ulim ammo and sped hacks as defence. 

That sounds to me like he is saying that he's using ulim ammo and sped hacks as defence. 

i see it the same way, he would have said "against". maybe english is not his nativ language :)

i see it the same way, he would have said "against". maybe english is not his nativ language :)

His english is good enough not to make mistakes like that. 

I think it is an exploit that you need to use after you die. The trend I've seen repeatedly is after the supposed hacker dies, people are spawned into vybor. I'm positive it has something to do with your Internet connection the moment you hit respawn, I think it somehow disrupts communication with the central hive and client, causing a sort of 'server side panic'

I think it is an exploit that you need to use after you die. The trend I've seen repeatedly is after the supposed hacker dies, people are spawned into vybor. I'm positive it has something to do with your Internet connection the moment you hit respawn, I think it somehow disrupts communication with the central hive and client, causing a sort of 'server side panic'

Possible, but... I 've seen the same tp but in other place than Vybor bridge, and with other character than "black woman army", sometimes, actually only twice a nade explode at start of teleport, so once again I don't know, hack, exploited code bug, whatever it is, hackers are on the job, they fly all over the place ingame, and tp in your back with god mod on, that there is no doubt about it, you all have or will soon have the experience !!!

So who cares if Vybor Tp is or not another hack, it is not worse than the ones confirmed in my opinion. unlimited ammo is just a hacked mag and inventory monitoring should be able to take care of that (hope so).  My Solution would be to  Insta kill anyone on Teleporting detection ,   they gonna kill you anyway so if you are the victim who care if you die (they won't have their fun with you), but I really think that if a hacker cannot teleport any more, he is not going to run across the map to track you, they are lazy "people" and that could be a solution I am willing to accept in-game. And I won't wine if I am killed by an anticheat for being teleported, knowing that the hackers cannot tp himself  anymore...

Yes I know, the problem should be handled server side and shouldn't allow this kind of request from the client , blha blha blha , but it is happening for 5 years now on this game engine, and they never stopped it, so...

I say kill us on teleport, (take the hostage out of the equation) that will leave the hacker stuck in one area on the map, if global text chat is enabled it will be rapidly known on the server a hacker is in blhablha city, don't go there.

Well anyway, even better if it is effectively true, that they cannot teleport us and  only themselves, ... I say insta kill on teleport !

Please fix the hacking, the teleporting, the flying hackers, the Vybor Server Teleport.  The rest of the game is fine, just fix the damned hacking please.  Please do something.

Serisouly, The black woman army NEEDS TO BE FIXED!  5 Times now.  Just again at 3:15'ish CST just chilling out camping in berizino then BAM me and the whole server teleported to vybor with a million black ladies.  I watched the hacker flying around throwing gernades at everyone laughing hysterical through in game comms.  This is beyond old.   Speed hacks / flying / ect..  put those on the back burner.  This Vybor Server Teleport needs to be fixed ASAP or i promise you the only people left playing the game are people that seen youtube videos and try it out.  and hackers.  you will not have any legit long term players untill you fix this crap.  

Serisouly, The black woman army NEEDS TO BE FIXED!  5 Times now.  Just again at 3:15'ish CST just chilling out camping in berizino then BAM me and the whole server teleported to vybor with a million black ladies.  I watched the hacker flying around throwing gernades at everyone laughing hysterical through in game comms.  This is beyond old.   Speed hacks / flying / ect..  put those on the back burner.  This Vybor Server Teleport needs to be fixed ASAP or i promise you the only people left playing the game are people that seen youtube videos and try it out.  and hackers.  you will not have any legit long term players untill you fix this crap.  

a bit like this I suppose the bug is improving itself with explosions now hey : if this is effectively a bug exploit or not, it shows that there is at least one hacker per server nowadays, because there is explosions nearly every time now

fhZPOW.jpg

no longer than 5 minutes later on another server a guy asked a streamer do you want to see a nice hack ? ... and Boom he did it again ... black panther party as he called it.

Edited by XyzAbc

Nigga are you just admitting to using hacks ? 

I mean that I feasibly have a defense against players who are using speedhacks and unlimited ammo. I have zero defense against gear stealers. 

i see it the same way, he would have said "against". maybe english is not his nativ language  :)

I'm American. I guess I never considered rephrasing it because I didn't think anyone would actually interpret my post as someone coming onto the official DayZ forums and stating that they hack the game so they can counter the hackers. If I was going to do that, it would make sense for me to use the same hacks as them and steal it right back.  

My point was that I can learn to play with an occasional hacker who modifies their speed or ammo. I absolutely can't play the game with hackers who can steal all of my gear straight out of my inventory. 

Edited by spooksmcgee

Flying Cheaters Everywhere

Dev, please, be carefull...

Dayz now is full of cheaters, they can fly now!

That is not my video, is from a friend, but, i saw this morning like 2 guys flying and killing everybodie.

I changed the server and another one on this 40/40 killing all players!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DwwgawARv0#t=58

And another one:

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 1

eeeekkk...next banwave gonna be so much fun :D The last one was hillarious...

The only people laughing is Steam, Bohemia, and Rocket..... all the way to the bank.

Your sense of faith in the effectiveness of ban waves is freaking laughable. Dayz mod and standalone has seen a steady increase in hacking since 2012. Why? Because all one has to do is register a new Steam account and purchase Dayz again to start the fun all over in the easiest to hack game of all time.

Bohemia's business models freaking brilliant I'll have to admit. Why spend money on talent and resources to make hacking harder when you might make more sales by not using any resources on it.

• Like 2

The only people laughing is Steam, Bohemia, and Rocket..... all the way to the bank.

:D

I had ALOT of fun last banwave seeing Clans over Clans getting the global banhammer...it was refreshing.

*edit...by the way...do you use a pitchfork on every char in DayZ that sports the dean Skin ?

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Yes, some people are complaining when they get wave banned. However, if sales have recently dropped off over the last few months, why has hacking remained constant and actually, has increased if you look at the huge influx of the new teleported as a naked spawn hack.

Let's just say out of 10 people that get global banned, 3 or 4 of them buy a new steam account and Dayz game. Which I think must be the case because the hype of Alpha sales must have slowed down and yet hacking has stayed constant or maybe even increased.

Now, if 30% of all people banned buy a new 30 dollar game...... and you only cared about cold, hard profit...... then why would you spend resources on stopping hacking in the first place?

So the legit Dayz player is getting screwed over for this shady way of making profit.... If I'm right.

Edited by hothtimeblues

dude...you are up to something !!! It must be a conspiracy to make you not have fun and and and...

fuck man...

DEAN !!!! i demand thinfoil hats in dayZ !!!!

dude...you are up to something !!! It must be a conspiracy to make you not have fun and and and...

fuck man...

DEAN !!!! i demand thinfoil hats in dayZ !!!!

So instead of discussing facts with me and numbers, you just simply say I'm crazy?

So are you saying that Dayz Alpha sales have not dropped off and yet we see a very consistent level of hacking or maybe even an increase? You can't ignore this part of my post and just say I'm wrong.

The way good debates work is you provide evidence to back up your point.

Please, go ahead, explain how the hell we are seeing the same amount of hacking but Alpha sales must have drastically reduced.....

It's because at least 25% or more of global banned people buy another Dayz account.

Think about it. If these pieces of shit hackers have extra cash to buy hacks, they probably don't mind spending extra cash to buy a new Dayz account.

I think the easiest way to prove my point would be to see if the average number of players on a given day across all servers has remained the same or even dropped off compared to say.... 2 months ago even if there were more new account created in the last 2 months. Because of the global bans for last 2 months, those deleted accounts match up with some of the new accounts created in the last two months thanks in part to many of the globablly banned purchasing new Dayz accounts.

How else can you explain we see a constant level or increase of hacking even though sales are slower than 4 or 5 months ago?

Edited by hothtimeblues

Think about it. If these pieces of shit hackers have extra cash to buy hacks, they probably don't mind spending extra cash to buy a new Dayz account.

Yeah that applies to all online games iam affrait. :D

I don't think the sales have dropped dramatically, this very moment DayZ is topseller number three on steam, I don't think it ever went under place 5 since release unless for a short time when a few new titles came out or some games were drastically reduced and selling well because of that. Yes, the 1 mil in 1 month or so is over, but it continues to sell great. Usually I would say it's top three. Two or three days ago it was even the topseller. I just hope they never drastically reduce DayZ or there will be many licenses bought for future use...great for hackers.

I think there was a considereable amount of players that stopped playing with 47 and 48, basically 70% or our group. Not because of hacks, but because of melee, zeds killing you through walls and from different floors, ... . Because of that I installed the mod, so whatever statistics are made concerning total players, take into account that 47 and 48 drove away quite a lot of ppl, not forever, but for the current releases. All in all I don't think we have enough insight into sales, active player numbers and reasons for ppl taking breaks to make any claims in such directions - or the opposite direction, whatever.

Edited by bautschi

I stupidly said "Oh let's go back to the east coast" earlier. Never again. Killed a guy he had hacked mags, mp5, high capacity vests inside vest etc. His pal killed me. Managed to kill another hacker and he had about 10 clips for the mosin (I've seen one ever before tonight) and his pal tp-ed next to my mate and I watched through my lrs as he teleported vertically into the sky before I left the area. The second guy I killed took two shots from a blaze and when I killed him his body flew up into the sky. I'm presuming he was trying to teleport after my first shot.

If you want to kill a hacker in dayz go to Kelm and follow the road to berezino checking the woods on the way. Most of them don't have 360 radar. They can only see everything in front of them. There's a compound with a red house, a couple of barns and a well and the woods to the (south) east will usually have a hacker or two. Listen for their shots they are normally oblivious to what's behind them.

Also they seem to be able to find our steam names. My pal who I saw killed by a hacker got a friends request immediately after from some guy said he was in afghanistan.

Hackers make out they only use the hacks for lulz or whatever but the reality is they are worse than the worse player you've ever played with. I killed two tonight even with their cheats and my pal drew blood. What's worse is how they are so needy. If you aren't aggressive and geared they want to be your friend and 'help' you and they think 'helping' is telling you where players/items are. As if they are doing you a favor when all they are doing is ruining the game.

I find it bizarre that people cheat at all. I haven't played many online multiplayer games so this is kind of new to me.

As FreeThink said, I also stupidly went to the east coast for fun again. Guess what: move speed hackers, flying hackers, insta-kill hackers, etc. Lot's of fun.

Was in Berezino with a friend, on top of a building. I see a guy floating in the air moving incredibly quickly. He covers about 800m in a few seconds. He then turns around and starts shooting at me with a mosin. He then hack-moves (it was like he was teleporting 10-20m at a time) back to the building we were in, and we stop seeing him. A while later, a guy climbs up the building we were in and says "how's it going up there, you two". It's impossible he knows there's two of us up there, so we're a bit suspicious. He talks some more, and then goes away.

A while later, a guy starts floating in the air (at least 50m) and hits my friend with one shotgun blast, breaking his arms and legs, and ruining most of his gear. Shortly after this I see a guy climbing the lader, so I shoot him a few times. Shortly after that, there are shotgun blasts coming through the floor directly to where we are. These don't do damage, obviously; but it's really annoying. Then I suddenly die to a shotgun blast, as does my friend.

Needless to say, hackers have ruined the game - again. The only effective anti-cheat is basically active mods on at all time, and that's not going to happen. DayZ devs need to really step up their game - these types of hacks have been around since the mod, Move speed and telepor aren't even hard to detect.

• Like 1

The current hacking status in Dayz is:  EVERY populated server has a hacker.  We spent a day or two avoiding confrontation with other players and only playing on unpopulated servers to gear up.  In the first populated server our group joined today we all got killed by a single teleporter/speedhacker using esp/aimbot.

I'm done with dayz for now.  I spent years learning how to be sneaky and some kid with esp/aimbot, teleport/speed, no clip, flying, item fabrication, force emotes, force inventory access, force teleport(just to name a few) learns my style in seconds, kills me, then gloats about it over my corpse.  The thing that really pisses me off is that I'm told that some of these are the same hacks that were used in the mod.  Is this true?  If so, WTalphaF?  Hackers have the sole purpose of ruining the experience for everyone.  I'm not interested in a static banwave of known hackers, they will just return on smurf accounts and do it again.  It's like painpills for cancer, I have seen it in other games.  Early access is going to be a year old in December while feature implementation is priority one and it seems security exploit detection/correction is nonexistent.  Alpha or not, hero or bandit, how can this even be considered a testing experience for anyone if the only method of testing is alone or getting hacked?

Have you ever seen flying golden warthogs in Halo2?  How about PB screenshots of esp in BF2?  Speed hackers in Nether?  The quantity of different kinds of hacks in Dayz is more than any other game I have EVER played.  The frequency of hackers I personally encounter is equal to some free to play game experiences I have had.  If hackers have this many exploits now, how many will they have further down the pipe?  The current play/test experience is broken, and I'll be watching the patch notes.