RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

the game in this actual status is shit. yesterday was the last day for me for the next couple of month.

we took out a whole group, very tactical and patient to make clear headshots. looted their stuff and then serverreset.

just joined a new high pop. "weapon away hacker appears and kills all of us!" yeah good work with this "NEW" cheat bi.

its not like the hack is out there for months!

• Like 1

I just thankful its alpha phase if it was full on release id be biytchin like no tommorrow most the hackers i just laugh at now i try not to show my aggitation because the only incentive they have to use scripts is to troll people and because they suck i find laughing at them just annoy them and they typiclaly move on liek a 5 year old that cant get a rise out of you.

the game in this actual status is shit. yesterday was the last day for me for the next couple of month.

we took out a whole group, very tactical and patient to make clear headshots. looted their stuff and then serverreset.

just joined a new high pop. "weapon away hacker appears and kills all of us!" yeah good work with this "NEW" cheat bi.

its not like the hack is out there for months!

They havnt even got the anti cheats active yet only one active is battle eye which by it self sucks.Oh and btw if people dont know you can look people up on the game overlay it will tell you people steam id's in that game ive reported a few people already on low pops when there like only me and the other player and he decides to use them scripts lol.

They havnt even got the anti cheats active yet only one active is battle eye which by it self sucks.Oh and btw if people dont know you can look people up on the game overlay it will tell you people steam id's in that game ive reported a few people already on low pops when there like only me and the other player and he decides to use them scripts lol.

they got VAC and BE active. But they cant handle shit. Even the hacks which are out there for months and globally known are still in this game.

the last few weeks were like:"yeah lets spend 2- 3 hours to play some dayz this evening". after playing 20 mins and getting killed by a hacker/wallglitcher (dont know why they still didnt fixed this, while this is known since a half year) i just quit playing.

And when you claim about a new hack, the administratiors stamps you as a liar.

• Like 1

Game is still unplayable.  Hackers every 2 hours or so join my community's server and teleport everyone to one spot, making them a new spawn.   Our server will be cancelled and we will be moving on to a different game.

cant stomache Alpha Problems ?

Move on...this guy has it right.

Anotehr Thing....friend of mine encountered a dude he couldent kill. Shot him 4 times with a Shotty and 6 times with a Revolver...nothing happend...

They havnt even got the anti cheats active yet only one active is battle eye

And this works. Ist just not iminent. During the last banwave it was hillarious to see whole Clans getting the boot "GLOBAL BAN" ...so funny...

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

In DayZ cheating is only a problem if you determined to play "Battlefield DayZ 5" ... if you play the game as it is designed to be played, cheating will never be a problem for you.

Just took a 2 month break from Dayz. Joined a server. 5 Minutes in random guy pops up before me. Just teleporting straight in my sight. I shoot him in the right chest (lungs impact) with my mosin from 5 meters. He kills me instantly. See you in a few months Dayz. Maybe. Seven of my friends already said they won't play the game anymore since so many are not willing to make the effort to play fair. Just wanted to tell the cheaters that they got what they wanted basically. Enjoy.

Arma III here I come. Let's see how many people cheat in games versus AI.

Edited by TyrDaishi

This happened to me and my mates as well, on a HC server - just around 11:45 PM (CET)

I think this screenshot is fake. Rocket has clearly stated that it's impossible to do hacks like this due to the infrastructure being made like an MMO's. 0/10 troll harder.

Well you're wrong, it's real. happened to me as well.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/558765675354776465/8F45F9007D3A0994C6F9253E5FDE7DE1992C7A40/

In DayZ cheating is only a problem if you determined to play "Battlefield DayZ 5" ... if you play the game as it is designed to be played, cheating will never be a problem for you.

This is the point! The game is designed that everyone is free to play as he likes! No one is forced to pick up apples from trees the whole day! if you like to make pvp in berezino, like maybe 70% of the community, because of lacking content, than its legit. i want interaction with other players and i dont want to run to the west and  meet one player per week.

and dont come around the corner to force legitimate players into a playstyle because of hackers! there is absolutly no right for this a hacker should not have the control over this.

yeah and just to let you know, if everyone keeps playing "your" playstyle, the hackers wont disappear they will just kill you in the west.

Edited by newguyzombie
  • Like 2

This is the point! The game is designed that everyone is free to play as he likes! No one is forced to pick up apples from trees the whole day! if you like to make pvp in berezino, like maybe 70% of the community, because of lacking content, than its legit. i want interaction with other players and i dont want to run to the west and  meet one player per week.

and dont come around the corner to force legitimate players into a playstyle because of hackers! there is absolutly no right for this a hacker should not have the control over this.

yeah and just to let you know, if everyone keeps playing "your" playstyle, the hackers wont disappear they will just kill you in the west.

If the Devs intention was a PvP arena, they won't make a map so big that you'll need 5000 players to fill it... just think about it... what is the point of making such a big map if you want people killing each other in a small area ?

Well I was wrong about the new hack where everyone is teleported as a naked spawn not killing your character with the hive.

After I logged in a second time since the hack, the hive loaded the black female nude character that was from the hack.

So the hack does indeed wipe your main character.

Fuck I hate little bitch ass hackers.

• Like 3

I think this screenshot is fake. Rocket has clearly stated that it's impossible to do hacks like this due to the infrastructure being made like an MMO's. 0/10 troll harder.

Have you ever played Dayz?

I had this same exact hack happen to me twice in the last 3 days.

And if you really knew much about dayz you would know that the mod and the Stand alone has hacks up the ass.

Rocket, clearly once again, has no clue about the architecture of the game that made him wealthy.

Clearly, Rocket should not be leading the Dayz development if he had no clue how easy and rampant this new hack is in the last 5 days.

Today me and my friends were at berezino. We were in a building in ToxicHouse Clan server. It had 40/40 players in it (So alot of people were around.) We were sitting there and suddenly we heard a voice talking to us from a wall. He then took all of the ammo out of our guns and then killed all of us. Then once we spawned in he was the invisible but the only thing we could see was what he was holding in his hands (fire extinguisher.) He then spawned 100's of zombies and then shot my friend. If you guys could somehow find this hacker or keep and eye on the ToxicHouse clan server that would be great. Or even try to do a patch to fix that hack.

Thanks 

• Like 1

If the Devs intention was a PvP arena, they won't make a map so big that you'll need 5000 players to fill it... just think about it... what is the point of making such a big map if you want people killing each other in a small area ?

we are going a bit off topic here, but as i said before: its a sandboxgame, everyone is free to play as he likes, if you want to pick up apples, you can do so, if you want to do some pvp, you can do so, also. and this is why there will be always hotspots where people go to fight, and empty cities, where survivors can survive.  The devs said several times, that every playstyle is legit, except of hacking. and it is not fair if someone tells you: yeah its you fault when you hang around berezino on high pop and then get killed by a hacker. Because such a sentence supports hacking in some way. The reason is simply not enough protection against hackers. i dont want to claim to much, because this is an alpha, but they should look where to set their priorities, because the actual situation is terrible

we are going a bit off topic here, but as i said before: its a sandboxgame, everyone is free to play as he likes, if you want to pick up apples, you can do so, if you want to do some pvp, you can do so, also. and this is why there will be always hotspots where people go to fight, and empty cities, where survivors can survive.  The devs said several times, that every playstyle is legit, except of hacking. and it is not fair if someone tells you: yeah its you fault when you hang around berezino on high pop and then get killed by a hacker. Because such a sentence supports hacking in some way. The reason is simply not enough protection against hackers. i dont want to claim to much, because this is an alpha, but they should look where to set their priorities, because the actual situation is terrible

I don't support cheaters..they are a fucking pain in the ass... BUT..i haven't come across any in DayZ, which is one of the things i like about this game... you only find trouble of you go looking for it.

"Live by the sword, die by the sword"

Edited by Cpanther

I don't support cheaters..they are a fucking pain in the ass... BUT..i haven't come across any in DayZ, which is one of the things i like about this game... you only find trouble of you go looking for it.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Rubbish. You play in almost empty servers and stick to the wilderness, right? And did you not post ages ago how it was amazing that on almost empty servers how may times you met another player despite you being in the middle of no where? That was hackers back before they introduced the network bubble. It wasn't a coincidence at all.

Live by the sword die by the sword? How is playing the game equivalent to hacking the game? We deserve to be hacked?

Edited by freethink

Rubbish. You play in almost empty servers and stick to the wilderness, right? And did you not post ages ago how it was amazing that on almost empty servers how may times you met another player despite you being in the middle of no where? That was hackers back before they introduced the network bubble. It wasn't a coincidence at all.

Live by the sword die by the sword? How is playing the game equivalent to hacking the game? We deserve to be hacked?

I just saying.. CS:GO have one of the most effective anti-cheat system in gaming.. and is full with cheaters. To someone creates a 100% effective anti-cheat system, you always going to have cheaters in online games.

"Live by the sword, die by the sword"

yeah this is the different between us. you play on low pop in the woods... i play on high pop in hotzones. and its also the difference between the fun i would usually have without hackers and yours. and 4 cs go. you spot a hacker in cs:go just leave server. you spot a hacker in dayz... 2-3 hours of work gone. and the big difference is, you ll notice the hacker pretty early in cs:go and kick/ban him. while the hackers have so much power in dayz given by the devs. they are invisible for every serveradmin and theyhave no ability to do anything against any hacker.

Edited by newguyzombie

Clearly, Rocket should not be leading the Dayz development if he had no clue how easy and rampant this new hack is in the last 5 days.

Clearly Bill Gates should not have been leading the Windows development if he had no clue how easy and rampant all these Windows hacks were.  <_<

• Like 2

Clearly Bill Gates should not have been leading the Windows development if he had no clue how easy and rampant all these Windows hacks were. <_<

What?

Rocket is on record claiming a hack that is common in the last 5 or 6 days is impossible. If you think Bill Gates was ever so wrong about the many systems he built over the 30 or 35 years of his career than you are out of your mind to compare the two.

2 nights in a row that I was teleported. The butthurt is real. I have never been as close as I was last night to uninstalling. I'm gonna be playing some Starcraft for the time being until this hack is hopefully addressed with 0.49 being pushed to stable (hopefully).

What?

Rocket is on record claiming a hack that is common in the last 5 or 6 days is impossible.

It's ain't a "hack" at least not in the way what hack stands for.

Even if, it's more abusing a flawed codepiece/exploit.

Edited by Guest

I was traveling through Chernarus and suddenly I found myself as a "bambi" in this situation!

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25089119604335407/3A133BBF73A1D535FA925BEF6AE8952B548EFFE8/

First i thought this was the WIPE but my friends who logged later in, still had all their gear.

that makes me think this was a big hack. or is this the WIPE? i am confused O.o

Hackers have been doing this a lot over the past 5 days, or so. 

They teleport everyone there, along with a bunch of clones.  It's all pretty juvenile.

Some of my friends lost their gear, I did not.

It's ain't a "hack" at least not in the way what hack stands for.

Even if, it's more abusing a flawed codepiece/exploit.

You  can call it a bluggery-duggery if you want, it still happened.

I find it hysterical that the legitimacy of this experience is being questioned.   

There's not WAY the world isn't flat.

Edited by tootights