RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

Agreed, the amount of hacking at the moment is unbelievable. I've started recording my gameplay again and the amount of bullshit I've got recorded so far is insane. I played in berezino for 2 hours yesterday and found 4 fully kitted M4's with hacked mags in that time. BE is and always has been a pile of absolute dog sh*t.

Is that why there are no public cheats and all paid cheats get detected every week?

found 4 fully kitted M4's with hacked mags in that time.

oh man rly? i was glad to hear the mags were removed :/ i met some guys ingame who told me they had m4 and the mags disappeared after the patch

ah here you go: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/206987-reddit-eugenharton-on-hacked-magazines/

Edited by newguyzombie

Is that why there are no public cheats and all paid cheats get detected every week?

Even if that were true, the fact that there's always a hacker on every full server running around in Berezino, I think his statement speaks volumes about the cheating scene in DayZ. I'm not like most people who seem to post on the forums. When I play DayZ, I only play to kill other people. Surviving is mind-numbingly easy, so I try to make it harder by forcing confrontations in hotspots.

Every time I'm in Berezino on a full servers, there is infinite SKS and M4A1 fire. Even if BattlEye was forcing scripters to make new hacks every week, they're still making new hacks every week that trump last week's system, so how does that make any difference to the legitimate players? It doesn't.

You really need to stop defending BattlEye in every post you make; BattlEye proved to me that they can at least admit when they erroneously ban someone, which I wholeheartedly appreciate, but beyond that, their system isn't really helping.

• Like 3

Played for about two hours yesterday with my regular people. Played around the NE airfield. 

Came under fire and two of the team ran inside the tower, while I ran behind and up to a house to hide. Decided to circle back around. One guy was outside the radio tower waiting for my friends to exit. "NigKilla" was his name. Hate racists, so I realllly wanted to drop him. He had a buddy in the field somewhere with a fast shooting rifle laying down cover. Our 4th person was coming to us, but got killed by Killa's overwatch.

In any case, I circled around quietly in the trees, and took out Killa while he was mouthing off. My friend comes out of the tower to loot him. Has an M4 mag with like 3,000+ rounds in it. 

Two of us then ran inside the hanger, and about 7 minutes later a fresh spawn shows up. He says "Don't kill me I'm friendly and have info for you." I ask him to type in chat, and see "NigKilla" pop up, so I shoot him in the face.

Then his sniper buddy unleashes on the hanger. Probably lays down 50-60 rounds non-stop. He eventually comes out of hiding to approach, I shoot him, he runs around the back of the radio tower and starts to climb the ladder. Not sure he remembered our third was up there, and she cuts him down with a shotty at the top.

Was satisfying killing these script kiddies, especially the ignorant racist ones.

I have video, but again no sound since i don't have Elgato plugged into the sound. 

Just got killed by a "teleporter" with an unlimited AK mag for like the 100th time, are you guys ever going to do anything about all the bloody cheating in this game Boheima?
Maybe you should put a bit more focus on this then focusing on adding bloody tents and crossbow scopes...

Edited by Halven
  • Like 1

the fact that there's always a hacker on every full server running around in Berezino

And this pretty much sums up the current hacking state of DayZ.

• Like 1

And this pretty much sums up the current hacking state of DayZ.

yeah we just met a hacker on the roof of the house with the archway, as we were in the topfloor of the 3 storybuilding with the blue door.

we took the chance to kill him, his mate killed all other of us, except me.

i went in the second floor and saw in 3rd person that the hacker was back on the roof and flew into the second floor of my house. i managed to spray him and disconnected... shit

• Like 1

Well, I've been fortunate enough to not have seen a definite hack yet.  Its entirely possible I have come across cheaters but that the cheat wasn't obvious e.g. esp, but I've definitely not seen anything that could be nothing other than a hack.  This said, I tend to stick to mid pop hc servers, and I can't remember the last time I saw the coast or Berezino... so perhaps I'm just not in the right place to see these hacks.

Still, whatever hacking there is its clearly not as bad as the mod, where you could be turned into a rabbit or teleported across the map, or everyone on the server killed instantly, or have your inventory items changed, or have some guy spawning in vehicles and gear etc.  In the face of that, a little aim botting or short distance blinking is weak sauce.

So predictably, the first set of player tents my friend and I found were full of duped gear.  Including hacked m4 mags and those vests that don't spawn any more.  Item nesting, or whatever you want to call it, is also back in, so they had vests within vests carrying mp5s and stuff like that, to fit more guns into the tents.

We wrecked their shit as best we could, but since there's no option to delete gear and persistence is on I reckon their stuff is just gonna be laying around for a while.  Would be nice if there were an option to use some tools, like an axe, on any item to just delete/destroy it.

So predictably, the first set of player tents my friend and I found were full of duped gear.  Including hacked m4 mags and those vests that don't spawn any more.  Item nesting, or whatever you want to call it, is also back in, so they had vests within vests carrying mp5s and stuff like that, to fit more guns into the tents.

We wrecked their shit as best we could, but since there's no option to delete gear and persistence is on I reckon their stuff is just gonna be laying around for a while.  Would be nice if there were an option to use some tools, like an axe, on any item to just delete/dest

be carful around that area you found those tents now hackers might just lay and wait.

We wrecked their shit as best we could, but since there's no option to delete gear and persistence is on I reckon their stuff is just gonna be laying around for a while.  Would be nice if there were an option to use some tools, like an axe, on any item to just delete/destroy it.

I came across the same thing north of Svetlo in the rocks on Dayz NJ 2-15.  Infinite m4 mags, 1,084 rds of SKS, ammo can and protector case inception.  I took all the gear to another server and laid in somewhere in the woods so at least those hackers couldn't get it again.

• Like 1

Joined a 40 player server in Berezino, saw/heard at least 4 hacked mags lol. Even managed to knock one of them out, except his friend came up the stairs and I lose the hacked mag gun battle.

• Like 1

And the video supposed to start from 6:38

Edited by Frosti

Well I've been playing for about a month now, and as far as I can tell I've encountered no hackers so far. I usually play with at least 10 other players on the server, usually around 25-35 ish. Am I a statistical anomaly now?

Well I've been playing for about a month now, and as far as I can tell I've encountered no hackers so far. I usually play with at least 10 other players on the server, usually around 25-35 ish. Am I a statistical anomaly now?

Took me 170 hours to have my first certain encounter with a hacker. 

Do you play in Berenzino?

Sometimes I stay there or thereabouts for days, sometimes I don't visit for days.

Sometimes I stay there or thereabouts for days, sometimes I don't visit for days.

99,9% of players that have met the hacker hang around Berenzino all day.

Avoiding Berenzino and area around it (including Novo and NEAF) almost guarantee that you will not run into a hacker.

Just encountered a hacker and he was sliding over the ground. Killed him and he got back within a few minutes, took over my stuff and killed me.