rocket

Servers with connection issues to central hive

Its unplayble for me cause wenever i get geared then the server resets and i rejoin it doesnt sync with the server and i cant do anything and it sais everyone has zero ping and bandwith as well as desync, my friends can see me but i cant this bug is extremely annoying and makes it so once your geared you cant play.

I have been gaming for longer than some of these guys have been alive.

Yer so have we all.

the first game I played was binatone tennis  and dats de troof

tried for a few hours to get a game in this eve to no avail. Patience is a virtue, even on Friday nights :)

Hey guys is that legit to shot someone in the head and after like 2 or 3 mins later wake up and go away. I know this is a zombie game but really what the hell? 
Actually i was looked for some spawn snipers who camped on electro hills, and i found the first one boom headshot go for loot go back to wait someone else. Like 1 minute after comes the neyt one to loot the body boom headshot defenetly dead both of them. I camped more and in the 3rd or 4th minute both of them woke up and run away like headless chickens. Also I know ist alpha and everything and shit happenes sometimes but seriously wtf? 

And I also know I shouldnt post it here but this threed watches the most. 

If you have any idea what happened pls tell me your thoughts.

Thanks Nemet

Edited by Nemet

my server is among this list and now back online, but gameservers had to intervene through a ticket. all is working well.

Can confirm that my server in my sig is up and running fine now after the downtime this morning. Only issue remains for me anyway is my server restarts like 3 times in 20min then is fine till the scheduled 4 hour restart. Created a ticket with gameservers but alas no reply after 4 hours. Thanks to the dev team and gameservers for getting the hive issue resolved now if I could only get into my server.......

Dear Dayz Team,

I recently bought this standalone because i got curious about all the stuff going on, the game, the streams, the potential, the videos and so on.

So i played the Game, and i really enjoyed it. I liked the atmosphere and the feeling that the game is setting up. And it's a lot of fun playing with friends also.

I do understand that this is an early access version, and not considered stable. You call it alpha.

For an alpha, i dont mind if

• the graphics is buggy
  • i cant turn off mouse acceleration

Graphics aren't really buggy.

You can turn off mouse accel. It just takes 5 minutes to download a tweak (mark c's mousefix) and basta. http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.com.au/2010/03/markc-windows-7-mouse-acceleration-fix.html <--- and yes this fixes it so DayZ can't use accel.

• Like 1

Hey guys is that legit to shot someone in the head and after like 2 or 3 mins later wake up and go away. I know this is a zombie game but really what the hell? 

Actually i was looked for some spawn snipers who camped on electro hills, and i found the first one boom headshot go for loot go back to wait someone else. Like 1 minute after comes the neyt one to loot the body boom headshot defenetly dead both of them. I camped more and in the 3rd or 4th minute both of them woke up and run away like headless chickens. Also I know ist alpha and everything and shit happenes sometimes but seriously wtf? 

And I also know I shouldnt post it here but this threed watches the most. 

If you have any idea what happened pls tell me your thoughts.

Thanks Nemet

I killed a guy in Stary. Made sure he was dead. Looted him, but his m4 was still on him despite me having it. When I took a clip out of the m4 on his body, it took the clip out of the one in my hands.

5 minutes later I went into the supermarket, and he was up and running about and proceeded to kill me. Very strange.

Soo has this been fix?   I can not find a server where i can play atm   :(

Been fixed for well over 18 hours now.

Hallo zusammen.

Inzwischen hat sich die Lage gebessert! Die meisten Server in DE, NL und FR sind wieder funktionsfähig. Nur viele aus UK funktionieren nicht. Aber sobald mal am Strand startet einfach wieder wo anders einloggen und alles ist super. 

Die Beschwerden über eine Alpha kann ich nicht verstehen. Es ist eine Alpha. Eigentlich nicht zugängig für die Öffentlichkeit. Insofern ist es mehr als ärgerlich wenn etwas weg ist aber jeder der eine Alpha kauft weiß darum Bescheid und verhält sich auch so. Man muss es ja nicht kaufen.

Bisher vielen Dank für die schnelle Arbeit an Problemen! Das macht sogar die Alpha spielbar.

Привет.

Между тем, ситуация улучшилась! Большинство серверов в DE, NL и FR функциональны снова. Многие только из Великобритании не работают. Но как только раз на пляже только начинает снова, где войти и все остальное отличное.

Жалобы Альфа Я не могу понять. Это Альфа. На самом деле, не является открытым для общественности. Так что это больше, чем раздражает, когда что-то ушел, но все, кто покупает Альфа знает это решение и ведет себя таким образом. Не следует покупать да.

До сих пор, большое спасибо за быструю работу по проблемам! Это делает даже альфа воспроизводиться.

• Like 1

We like to present you our new DayZ Epoch server from the BlackOrchesta Clan

You will find the DayZ Epch Map Chernarus with the actual newest version and contains the following scripts:

- No plotpole needed (U normally need 30m plot kit to build)

- No object limit within 30m

- Autorefuel

- Lift&Tow

- Sick sidemissions (mv22, convoys aso.)

- Building supply mission (without AI)

- Self bloodbag

- Savezones at the traders Klen,Bash,Stary and aircraft (godmode)

And thats not enough!!! We thought we dont want to have a normal server and we are planing events sometimes in a month.

Those events are created by us and contains car races, deathmatches and much more...so be active and get surprised :)

At the moment we have 24 player slots, but we will expand it soon.

Our admins are:

- Kleinmeser

- BlackGhost

- Epic Overhype

- PurpleHaze

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SERVERNAME: DayZ Epoch [blackOrchesta] [!!NO LAGGS!!] [!!NEW DATABASE!!] [v1.0.3.1|VETERAN|GMT-6] Safe Zone | Lift&Tow | Side Mission | Self Blood | Auto Refuel | No Plotpole needed | Convoy Missions | And much More

SERVER IP : 85.190.137.4:2302

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have questions or only want to talk with your friends, join on our TS3-server: BlackOrchesta.de

"Have fun and play fair"

Graphics aren't really buggy.

You can turn off mouse accel. It just takes 5 minutes to download a tweak (mark c's mousefix) and basta. http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.com.au/2010/03/markc-windows-7-mouse-acceleration-fix.html <--- and yes this fixes it so DayZ can't use accel.

Its called negative mouse acceleration in DayZ and it cant be turned off. Its a feature for now. Negative and normal mouse acceleration are two different things.

My server here is still not connecting to the hive I guess.  Not saving characters, hosted by gameservers.com

208.167.246.141:2302

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Wicced

i play hardcore and it seems like some of the vilayer and gameserver servers are still not on the hive?? the only servers that are 100% on the hive are mpgs servers?

Vilayer servers are fine. In fact friends and I have had no issues today at all.

Do you ever sleep :)
  • Like 1

Try one of the ATL vilayer servers on hardcore. They are still borked. Maybe vilayer outside usa is ok?

Gameserver too still jacked in usa

Dean (or anyone else who actually knows the answer),

I waited for the dust to settle and just now tried my first connection (to a mpgs) since one fresh spawn scare a couple of days ago, and found my char in relatively good order ^_^ , but missing (only) 3 or 4 hours loot and travelling.

Would you expect that the condition I left my char in some minutes ago should be the condition I'll find him in next time, or are further oddments possible?

I'm easy going either way (alpha and all that), but am wondering if suicide by zombie would be less painful in the long run, if twitching back and forth in time for a while is a probability.

I greatly appreciate your efforts, and am loving the simulator  :beans:  :thumbsup:  :D

Dean (or anyone else who actually knows the answer),

I waited for the dust to settle and just now tried my first connection (to a mpgs) since one fresh spawn scare a couple of days ago, and found my char in relatively good order ^_^ , but missing (only) 3 or 4 hours loot and travelling.

Would you expect that the condition I left my char in some minutes ago should be the condition I'll find him in next time, or are further oddments possible?

I'm easy going either way (alpha and all that), but am wondering if suicide by zombie would be less painful in the long run, if twitching back and forth in time for a while is a probability.

I greatly appreciate your efforts, and am loving the simulator  :beans:  :thumbsup:  :D

you should be good to go

sorry guys, but can someone explain me if the servers are fixed to the central database? I've read some posts but i can't find any answer about it. 

I'm playing on a server since 2 days and i'm afraid to go into another one (not hopping, just to go with my friends or search for night/day server) because the reset character possibility, and if I loose my character and go back to "main" server  maybe it can't reconnect and got a new character on the coast due to overwritting save file.

Sry for my bad english tho

sorry guys, but can someone explain me if the servers are fixed to the central database? I've read some posts but i can't find any answer about it. 

As far as i understand it alot of servers have been or are being fixed.

If you load into one that is not fixed you will spawn fresh, but you can disconnect and find one where you spawn with your normal character and all is good.

correct me if i am wrong, because i havent played myself.

Edited by epocx