rocket

Servers with connection issues to central hive

Really getting sick of getting wiped. Couldn't even get in to play and I get wiped.

PLEASE REMOVE THIS FUCKING SERVER FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE SERVERS.

Multiplay :: DayZ - Chicago Regular dayzmod

69.39.239.32:2702

hi, here is some server which seems to have those connection issues.

it's base on "wait for host" screen, being timed out and desync in game (like receiving no stat in game and can't interact with anything.) (and everything that seems to be a big issue)

i started a topic at our french dayz forum jeuxvideo.com to ask for people to tell me the IP of the server they met having connection issues.

i'll edit this post everytime i get a new IP.

Edited by StahliCorp

Rocket, can you provide DayZ server files for Linux OS?

• Like 1

Also That Server Have problems Sometime They Kick Players For Signature Time Out...actually The Almost Players!

62.67.42.138:2302

Thanks!!

Guys (last ones), it's a network issue of this 0.42 build.

You can't tell now wich servers have connecting problems, because every server has/might have them.

The devs are working on a fix, you can find more informations following them or reading the patch's thread (as usual that's a mess though).

Last, I think this topic had another purpose (even if similar), in a particular time that has passed...so I don't think that posting here actually works ;)

Great rocket, servers has been driving me nuts with these lag and loads!

Hopefully sorted out soon.

As somebody has said in another thread, when you connect to a server, don't move or touch anything until you know your progress has been loaded. If your progress has been reset, DO NOT touch anything except escape and then leave the server and join another.

• Like 1

Hi Rocket, thank you, this forum is the best way to help us !

Dayz Version: 0.42.116181

Provider: GameServers.com

Name: Turkish DayZ Server IstanbuL

IP:  173.199.83.11:2302
rank is 143 :)

Thanks

When we re-install server from gameserver provider it works fine but after a while that lag gets longer again.
I think this is not about server providers it is about the game that has large data packages sent. May be it is about connecting players at the same time or close.. 

Please also use all monitoring messages, dev monitors, and helpfull tools for admins, e.g. packages of users, speed of them etc.

In addition notice that servers are not being full cuz of this issue
Edited by yimmasabi

Hi Rocket, thank you, this forum is the best way to help us !

Dayz Version: 0.42.116181

Provider: GameServers.com

Name: Turkish DayZ Server IstanbuL

IP:  173.199.83.11:2302
rank is 143 :)

Thanks

When we re-install server from gameserver provider it works fine but after a while that lag gets longer again.
I think this is not about server providers it is about the game that has large data packages sent. May be it is about connecting players at the same time or close.. 

Please also use all monitoring messages, dev monitors, and helpfull tools for admins, e.g. packages of users, speed of them etc.

In addition notice that servers are not being full cuz of this issue

Dear Rocket ,

version 43.116251 is fine.. Quick join, fast item changes, no lags..

Great job

Thanks to all staff

Regards :D

Edited by yimmasabi

To confirm, these are the servers/hosts that can't save or load character data properly?

Yes.

There are some servers will configuration issues that cause them to not be able to connect to the central server.

Hello Folks,

We are a group of 6-7 people. We constantly play on the same server. the character wipe constantly meets only two certain people from us. hit me only two times since I dayz own. I own it since alpha release in december. somehow it does not fit with the server problems described here. The character wipe is a serious problem-despite the alpha. Every problem that met us at Dayz, was not so bad and frustrating as the character wipe. Please examine the problem urgently.

Thank you very much

Sorry for my bad english

I hope I don't get into a server like this, you're doing an awesome work, I'll edit my post if I run into one!

Rocket, all the servers in GameServers Brazil host (são paulo) have connection issue.
I'm not the only one that are experimenting laggin in these servers. And i have ping about 30~50 there.
thx

Server : 82.96.119.140:2902

has still no connection to the public-central server/ no connection to Hive :-/ 

Host : Fragnet

Name : Oldenburger Bratwurstbude

Edited by Babypuncher85

Every server that shuts down instead of restarts so 70% of them and it's gradually getting worse.

• Like 1

Absolutely it's more than a handful, it's most of them.  I can barely find a server I can get into and if I do, I'm a respawn. Just getting the list of servers up seems to be a chore. If I refresh it's just a blank page. I thought it might be my net bogging down but I've done ping tests and everything seems fine. 

• Like 3

I actually was mid game with a friend when I got randomly booted from a server. I reconnected and the message said "Unable to load character data. Your character has been reset. Please reconnect to continue". Logged back in and everything was gone. There was no reason for it to happen, and this is a character I have over 20 hours playing on (If you don't count the fact I died once running down steps but managed to retrieve the gear).

I was fully geared to the point that there was no other item I would ever need unless something worthwhile was released! Also had loads of ammo and some of my own blood bagged up by a friend.

The annoying thing about it is that my friend was on the same server and he didn't get an issue, so it wasn't a server crash. I hope this can be resolved! Time to grind for gear again :(

• Like 3

I know this is an alpha, but is there any word on a fix for all these server issues?

• Like 3

I know this is an alpha, but is there any word on a fix for all these server issues?

I think sessions lost is generally the server rebooting I've been on some where there is hourly reboots and this happens.

While I have had a few crashes.

• Like 1

Ello Rocket my roomie and I use the same computer and have separate steam accounts yet when I log onto mine it shows his character and name and vise versa any enlightenment on this?

I noticed that my dayz named my character name to my computer name however when you load dayz up and your at the main menu, you have play game, choose server, options ect. if you double click on your name in the bottom right corner of the screan where your name appears you should be able to change the name to whatever you like, i accidentally stumbled across it, but i think its something a few people should know,it worked for me atleast, so give it a shot:D

• Like 1