rocket

Servers with connection issues to central hive

How do you play at night , i dont see anything at all. i just have a black screen. for me it is impossible to play at night.

I have a tricked out M4 with a flashlight and like, 3 batteries in my inventory, thats how i go around, plus i turn up my brightness and gamma a little, but its mostly my flashlight B)

Is there any info when the maintenance will be over?

i know, i know! when its done!

check dayzdevteam on twitter, most likly a post there.

poor developers

i know, i know! when its done!

check dayzdevteam on twitter, most likly a post there.

poor developers

oh yeah man, devs must be so tired of hearing this! The one thing you never ask a dev, is a time or end date.

• Like 1

I have a tricked out M4 with a flashlight and like, 3 batteries in my inventory, thats how i go around, plus i turn up my brightness and gamma a little, but its mostly my flashlight B)

Well i lost my flashlight because the server-reset was right when i was changing my gear to another backpack. The one on the floor was lost after reset of course so my flashlight was gone for ever :)

Well i lost my flashlight because the server-reset was right when i was changing my gear to another backpack. The one on the floor was lost after reset of course so my flashlight was gone for ever :)

Ah that sucks, just ramp up your brightness and gamma all the way, it'll help in the least. Helps to take the time to find a day server, probably helps when i dont go searching on american servers at 11pm :P

They did not even reannounce when they actually started it on twitter, I doubt we will get any info if we do not bitch about it...

We won't get any info if we DO bitch about it, either way, we're still not gonna get that info, it'll be done when they finish it.

Bah guy above beat me to it ^^ :D 

Edited by Furyk
  • Like 1

Tomorrow is a bit late. Friday night here in Australia. That's the weekend pretty much out the window.

A whole weekend for 2 hours , time is quite expensive where you come from.

They did not even reannounce when they actually started it on twitter, I doubt we will get any info if we do not bitch about it...

they did

Tomorrow at 10am GMT the Hive Database will be undergoing maintenance for roughly two hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by epocx
  • Like 1

Rocket i know this isnt a questionare and im sorry for continuously posting but will i ever be able to put my banana in my pistol holster?

i9j1.jpg

173.199.95.44:2302 www.gameservers.com

Still having the issue, with little to no response from their support team.

I would switch hosts if all the donations from my community weren't sitting in their "clanpay" account.

Yay gameservers are down which should mean that all srvers are on same hives well theres harcore and public. And reef i know im a genius

Rocket, you say you cant roll back characters, can you help me understand then why when I go into a server, that its not my toon from the eve before the patch its a toon from over a week before? is my pre-patch toon going to appear again then? thx for your time

Yay gameservers are down which should mean that all srvers are on same hives well theres harcore and public. And reef i know im a genius

Nothing you just said made any sense to me... not trying to be an ass, but please think out your statement and repost it as it intrigues me.

Nothing you just said made any sense to me... not trying to be an ass, but please think out your statement and repost it as it intrigues me.

I suggest demanding a refund for this month. I'm going to demand a refund and switch hosts, this is ludicrous. 

My plea would be for people to give the hosters a bit of leeway here. We just released a big update, it's very complex. I know they are working REALLY hard. Give them a bit of time and I am sure they will fix things and put it right.

• Like 6

I suggest demanding a refund for this month. I'm going to demand a refund and switch hosts, this is ludicrous. 

I am with you on this one, buddy.

Seriously, why would they charge premium numbers, then have such crappy customer support?

This is completely separate from DayZ itself IMO.

Thank you very much for so much information Dean :)

Keep it up!

This kind of communication is what a community needs to stay calm and just believe in the programmers skills ( as I do ) and your pighead to get DayZ running as you have planned  :thumbsup:

Edited by RoterBallon