rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

I'd guess the same time estimate applies so 5 hours from the original 'oh ohh' tweet so 3-4 more hours prob. but then theres old faithful 'when it's ready' :P

thanks

• Like 1

There already are but passworded. Admins are loot farming probably.

Gotta test those sawn offs versus zombies.

There already are but passworded. Admins are loot farming probably.

your signiture is so awesome, i could watch all day

Edited by Ozar

arent the experimental servers the de 1-1 to de 1-5 anyway!?

Guys! Found the passwords! For the hardcore ones it's were is fraggle? And for the normal servers it's i love Matt lighfoot.

found 2 servers, one regular other hardcore. I cant go in cuz it's asking for a password.

Just wait a while... They're probably making a last check.

• Like 1

I am so excited to see it :)

It's not really that interesting a town. It already existed. Perhaps they have added more buildings but I don't think it will be that exciting

Funny how there is 10 testers on regular and only 2 on hardcore. Hardcore must be hardcore

Guys it's probably not a good idea trying to crack their password if it's PW protected it is for a reason! i'd hate someone to get banned for breaking in! (playing mother here)

Edit: why did it quote someone that was weird *shrug*

Edited by twingunz

It's not really that interesting a town. It already existed. Perhaps they have added more buildings but I don't think it will be that exciting

well, just like i said, if you put the map of elektro above the map in the north ( same scale of course ) you could come to the guess, that the northern town "could" be big as elektro is.

Guys it's probably not a good idea trying to crack their password if it's PW protected it is for a reason! i'd hate someone to get banned for breaking in! (playing mother here)

Edit: why did it quote someone that was weird *shrug*

we just making fun dude, i think that nobody really tryied

sorry for the double post

Edited by Ozar

When can I start sawing people with my new hacksaw!!!!  Anyways, enjoying the game, jumped on epoch, wiped out a group of guys hogging helicopters on the map, not sure if they were admins or what lol.  Pretty funny, laid satchels in side like Santa leaving gifts under the tree on Christmas....  The saying is true, its better to give then receive!!!!!  Going back over to stand alone to kill people. 

You're right infact the whole game is rather uninteresting may as well just delete the game as well ! what existed before was clearly a place holder.

Time to jum on netflix for a couple ours till they finally find the pink spray paint and have all spray painted there mosins.

well, just like i said, if you put the map of elektro above the map in the north ( same scale of course ) you could come to the guess, that the northern town "could" be big as elektro is.

ermm no. Why would they put elektro up there? We already have Elektro. I really don't understand your logic (or lack thereof).

This is how I except Svetlogorsk. to be:

Hope I don't get dissapointed!

• Like 1

You're right infact the whole game is rather uninteresting may as well just delete the game as well ! what existed before was clearly a place holder.

If you say so. I find it quite interesting. Just saying it's not a very big town, don't expect much

i searching for the dayzserver.exe !

Can't seem to find it anywhere either.

i am not saying they put electro up there.

i sayed if you compare the sizes , it could be probably big as electro.

why not ?

This is how I except Svetlogorsk. to be:

Hope I don't get dissapointed!

Holy Space Train! i think you're onto something, best theory yet!