rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Is the maintenance done? If not when did it start also to those asking about the town its awesome not any loot innit though and thats not cause of there being lots of people theres also 2 new buildings innit a police station and a pharmacy. Im gonna replace woodsbury with svetloyarsk if anyone gets the reference to season 3 of the walking dead. Seeing as im the governor.

So nothing about fixing the whole... you know... Zombies walking through doors when closed or not walking up steps into buildings and being halfway in the ground?

If there is something please quote. I am kinda blind.

Did i get the Update automatic from Steam? "Sry for my english isnt so good :blush:

yes

ive not had an update :/ *waves hands in the air* maybe i need a better signal

4t6p0l.jpg

So the next patch is already in testing? o_O

yip, we might get a newer version than 114500, maybe with some nice features such as:

twitter, 21th January:

Combat logging/server hopping prototype will be finished tomorrow, so we will test it out then and report on success #DayZDaily

Note: Patch deploying to Experimental Branch 0.32.114557 expected ETA for stable branch starting in 1 hour #DayZDaily

Edited by Guest

So nothing about fixing the whole... you know... Zombies walking through doors when closed or not walking up steps into buildings and being halfway in the ground?

If there is something please quote. I am kinda blind.

As far as I know, the only building that has been made to work with the zombies is the Hospital.  This is not a fix the zombies issue, it's a fix the buildings issue and will take time.  They are focusing on other issues first.

Yo guys! Whats up!

I've been lurking the forums for a while now but finally got around to make a profile :P

Anywho, I don't think the "Dead character cleanup performed at 10 minutes past death" is a good idea and I know a lot of others think that as well.

Guess we'll just have to see how it goes with the new update though...

Yo guys! Whats up!

I've been lurking the forums for a while now but finally got around to make a profile :P

Anywho, I don't think the "Dead character cleanup performed at 10 minutes past death" is a good idea and I know a lot of others think that as well.

Guess we'll just have to see how it goes with the new update though...

Personally, I'd like to see it doubled... but it's just testing, so.  It could change at any time.

Trying to download update but australia internet is shit so will probably take 10 mins plus ive used all most if my internet for month so its even slower my current peak is 24kb/s havent even downloaded 1 mb yet, wnyone know the patchnotes and if the new drinks spawn?

Personally, I'd like to see it doubled... but it's just testing, so.  It could change at any time.

Yea I think 20-30 minutes would be a lot better.

Also what is this update people say you can DL now on Steam? I've got Steam running right now and no update is being DLed.

Holy smokes Batman...

Please be berries, TEAMBerries were are you? Itshappening.gif....

• Like 1

Anyone know how to speed up internet the peak for the dl is 42kb and estimated dl time us 2 hours so after the stable is released.