martink8190@gmail.com

When you know you play too much Dayz :p

haha how did you restrain yourself to not go over and loot?

Of course there would be people camping near it with SVD's!

Of course there would be people camping near it with SVD's!

Didn't know those were in-game already!  -_-

haha how did you restrain yourself to not go over and loot?

It was difficult. Want to know what it really was? A BBQ grill! The funniest part though is that a RL friend of mine that plays DayZ was the one cooking at the grill!  :P

• Like 1

i went to make a ghille suit for paintball and told myself i needed to go find a fishing net first... and a knife and burlap. 

• Like 1

Was he burning plastic?  Sheesh!

I think it was getting fired up for the day (this was 8:00am). I sent him that picture right after I took it and asked him if server hoppers took everything :p

• Like 1

Six months ago on my way to work, I saw what we'd call a DPM boonie hat on a stack of bricks. The builders hadn't arrived at that time in the morning.  I instinctively picked it up. I still have it somewhere.

It's worn.

• Like 2

I commonly have dreams about dayZ.. And i'm planning on buying an actual mosin soon. Hopefully I can stop myself from looting my town...

• Like 2

Whenever I came across the Heinz Beans Cans in the supermarket I used to get a very comfy and somewhat safe feeling. Would have been great marketing on their part if they chose to support the game.

If shit hits the fan grab a Heinz Beans Can.

This spring when I was preparing a garden in my backyard, I noticed how the shovel would always damage or ruin earthworms, but the pitchfork produced pristine worms everytime.

Among the things I never really bought before playing DayZ, that I now keep in my kitchen: canned peaches, powdered milk, cans of spaghetti.  Makes a filling, but gross, casserole.

• Like 2

Things after Day Z and YouTube I've had:

-I decided I will *eventually* buy a Mosin and heaps of 7.62x54R for when shit hits the fan. Turns out they're dirt cheap and piss easy to maintain and run too. I'm tiny though so would have to beef up to take the recoil.

-I thought I could try and make a bow out of a rope and tree branch. Greatly mistaken.

-I always keep a fishing hook in my boonie hats.

-I looked around old information from the family to find my blood type. Turns out I'm A+ and my wife is A-, as is our daughter. We're screwed.

-If I see a fire in the distance I wonder if I can find myself a nice M4.

-My favourite food is now Heinz Baked Beans.

I did the same thing last week.

I was on a city bus and a guy had a new backpack on and my first thought was wondering how many slots it had. lol

• Like 2

I did the same thing last week.

I was on a city bus and a guy had a new backpack on and my first thought was wondering how many slots it had. lol

LOL nice. Only if you could have gotten him to drop it on the ground so you could see. 

I'm loving all the responses to this post! Keep'em coming!

I spent few days of past week picking mushrooms in the woods of north Finland. It's customary in here, that if you see people in forest, you should go to meet them and have a short chat and maybe an exchange of information - like if you've seen an elk earlier and then you meet a hunting party, you can tell them where you saw the animal and in return they can give information about whatever you're after. Something like that. Can be real fun too, once I went to have a chat with few dudes by a campfire, and we ended up having drinks as they had brought an impressive amount of booze with them.

But when I spotted some hunters now, my first thought wasn't "Hey I should go meet them" but more like "Hmmm... can I risk it, I don't even have a gun on me yet?"

Edited by Herkyl Puuro
  • Like 2

Not quite in the same vein, but when I went on another musical virtuoso bender, I knew this link was going to be interesting, but the moment I realised what I was listening to, my mind snapped straight to DayZ Inventory troubles.

Like I mentioned last year, I still sometimes get some rubberbanding while I'm driving the car home from work, but its a lot better than it was.

Thanx for all the 'get well soon' cards

xx

still - when my girlfirend comes in and opens the door behind me while I'm playing

it is a Good Thing my gun is virtual, or I swear to G  - I WOULD shoot her

Edited by pilgrim

When you get arrested for sitting on top the Schools watching for bandits to enter  the police station and kill/restrain someone