OrLoK

Can I Run DayZ Retail (POST HERE)

video card - GeForce GTX 750

CPU - AMD Athlon II X2 255 Processor

ram - 4GB

You should be able t run the game, not the best config but many are running on lesser builds.

Windows XP is no longer supported.

You should be able t run the game, not the best config but many are running on lesser builds.

Windows XP is no longer supported.

Will i have really bad fps? or can i play the game pretty smoothly to where i would actually be able to enjoy it? If it's lowest settings and it's too laggy it would be miserable to try and play probably.

The CPU is the most important element here, you have 3.1,,, 2.8 is recommended (minimum imho).

GPU is fine.

Ram is minimum, but that depends on which OS you run.

I'll hazard a guess that you will have an average 20 fps with medium to low settings (towns and cities are the most exigent)

If you have the intention to upgrade in the future the game will always be in your Steam library, also keep in mind that any real optimisation has yet to commence.

Up to you to decide.

Hi, new to pc gaming, as in haven't even started. I have access to a pc in the next couple of weeks. Wondering if it'll do the job. I know nothing about overclocking yet, which I'll look into if required.

Desktop or laptop? Desktop

Monitor resolution: 42" Panasonic lcdtv

Mdb: Asus Z87-A

Cpu: Intel pentium G3258

Cooler: Coolermaster 240m

Ram: Kingston 2x4gb 1600 ddr3

GPU: Gigabyte Radeon R9 270

SSD? (Yes/No) = no

What would you change about this system and how will it perform

I am hoping some people can help me out in determining whether or not i will be able to play Dayz smoothly or not with the hardware i have. I am not expecting to play at ultra settings and smooth or anything, if i have too i will play everything on lowest. But i want to be sure that i will actually be able to play the game smoothly and enjoy it with my hardware or not before i buy it and i am not able to play it. Canyourunit says my computer meets minimum requirements but not recommended requirements because of my CPU.

video card - GeForce GTX 750

CPU - AMD Athlon II X2 255 Processor

ram - 4GB

I'm playing on similar specs with modified medium settings to take load off the cpu at 3840X720 I get low teens to low twenties for fps so you'd probably be doing a bit better than that is you're only running a single display.

I'm playing on similar specs with modified medium settings to take load off the cpu at 3840X720 I get low teens to low twenties for fps so you'd probably be doing a bit better than that is you're only running a single display.

So do you think I would have good enough fps to actually be able to play the game? If fps is too low it would probably be too difficult to play the game let alone try and shoot someone :P

So do you think I would have good enough fps to actually be able to play the game? If fps is too low it would probably be too difficult to play the game let alone try and shoot someone :P

I don't know what you consider acceptable some people say they can't play under 100fps I'm personally used to playing on old pieced together junk rigs. You should be able to tweak your way into the 20s which is the range of the average human eye.

As far as shooting people this game is still un-optimized both graphically and net code wise so potato to beast rigs all suffer from desync and such right now.

I don't know what you consider acceptable some people say they can't play under 100fps I'm personally used to playing on old pieced together junk rigs. You should be able to tweak your way into the 20s which is the range of the average human eye.

As far as shooting people this game is still un-optimized both graphically and net code wise so potato to beast rigs all suffer from desync and such right now.

Ok one more question when you say i could get fps in the 20's do you mean like 20 fps in cities? or outside cities do you think? If i get 20 fps outside cities it will be much lower in cities and probably just unplayable.

Ok one more question when you say i could get fps in the 20's do you mean like 20 fps in cities? or outside cities do you think? If i get 20 fps outside cities it will be much lower in cities and probably just unplayable.

I cant make any guarantees and I sad we're on similar specs I'm down to 12 in the heart of big cities sometimes less if there's loot explosions like happens as they change the loot economy. I only have a 650ti and I'm running it across 3 720 TVs so you video end would be less taxed. What's playable to me might not be acceptable to but at the same time this game should get smoother as it develops, we've already seen improvements when the new UI was working on experimental. 

I'm not an avid PVPer etither but have killed about half the people who've forced my hand.

Just wanted to give you a ballpark because I'm still rocking the X2 and not many of us are, mine is only a 3800+ with a slight OC aswell so you're doing a little better there too.

Can i run DayZ?

1920x1080

AMD FX 6300

8GB DDR3 RAM

GTX 750ti WINDFORCE

SSD YES/NO NO

Desktop or laptop?: Desktop

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 

Graphics card: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC ACX 2.0+ 2GB

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz

SSD? (Yes/No): Nope

can i run with this laptop?

hp probook4510s

c2d 2.10ghz

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330

4gb ram

i can play 7 day to die and skyrim with this spec

can i run with this laptop?

hp probook4510s

c2d 2.10ghz

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330

4gb ram

i can play 7 day to die and skyrim with this spec

I think it will probably just about run the game but I couldn't recommend buying DayZ with the intention of running it on that system. It will not perform well at all.

I think it will probably just about run the game but I couldn't recommend buying DayZ with the intention of running it on that system. It will not perform well at all.

ok thank you

May Someone help me?

Can my Pc run Day Z?

Video Card:  AMD Radeon HD 8400

CPU:  AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon HD Graphics

CPU Speed:  2.0 GHZ

Ram: 3.6 GB

Free Disk Space:  628.5 GB

Sound Card:  AMD High Defenition Audio Device

THANKS IN ADVANCE !

Edited by r0ach_52
  • Like 1

I Need To Know If I Can Run Day Z On My Pc before I Buy Arma 2: Combined Operations, on Steam.

Video card:  AMD Radeon HD 8400

CPU:  AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon HD Graphics

CPU Speed: 2.0 GHZ

RAM:  3.6 GB

Free Disk Space:  628.5 GB

Sound Card:  AMD High Definition Audio Device

Many feedback will be greatly appreciated!

And also Thanks In Advance !!

Desktop

CPU: Athlon X2 3800+ with a slight oc, it has 2 cores so that's 200% better than 1 amirite? 

Cooler: Dunno got it and the cpu out of a $2 water damaged garage sale tower so I'm guessing it's watercooled?

Ram: 4gig dunno what kind, asked the computer store guy how much would fit and he said 2gig x 2

HD: Hitachi HDT721064SLA 650gig I got out of a family members trashed computer in exchange for salvaging their digital pics and music. 

Vid card: NVIDIA GeForce 650Ti

Displays: 3X32" 720 led RCA tvs from "the Walmart" running 3840X720px with NVIDIA surround.  

Other: Lots of stickers on the tower, not sure if it makes it faster but it looks badass and lots of cat hair inside.

Will this play DayZ or am I gonna be a disappoint?

Yes, the game will play.

What people consider "playable" is subjective.

EXP is down so for fun I posted my specs. in the thread Stryker linked to see if the experts think I imagined the almost 800 hours of fun I've had so far, check it out if you want a laugh.

You may "have a bad time" or you may be fine with it but in the end you'll own the finished optimized relesed version of the game for a discount when it comes out.  

Desktop

CPU: Athlon X2 3800+ with a slight oc, it has 2 cores so that's 200% better than 1 amirite? 

Cooler: Dunno got it and the cpu out of a $2 water damaged garage sale tower so I'm guessing it's watercooled?

Ram: 4gig dunno what kind, asked the computer store guy how much would fit and he said 2gig x 2

HD: Hitachi HDT721064SLA 650gig I got out of a family members trashed computer in exchange for salvaging their digital pics and music. 

Vid card: NVIDIA GeForce 650Ti

Displays: 3X32" 720 led RCA tvs from "the Walmart" running 3840X720px with NVIDIA surround.  

Other: Lots of stickers on the tower, not sure if it makes it faster but it looks badass and lots of cat hair inside.

Will this play DayZ or am I gonna be a disappoint?

Sounds bit like me when I started to play Arma 2. 15fps with a good luck felt like the experience couldn't get any better.

AMD Athlon 6000+, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 250GB HDD, Windows Vista 32-bit and Radeon 2600 PRO that I later swapped to the beasty Radeon 4870 1GB after a half a year.

I can just feel your performance you're getting. It's hard to understand anymore how 7-20fps was well playable :D

• Like 1

Sounds bit like me when I started to play Arma 2. 15fps with a good luck felt like the experience couldn't get any better.

AMD Athlon 6000+, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 250GB HDD, Windows Vista 32-bit and Radeon 2600 PRO that I later swapped to the beasty Radeon 4870 1GB after a half a year.

I can just feel your performance you're getting. It's hard to understand anymore how 7-20fps was well playable :D

I have terrible eyesight and no depth perception IRL so as long as it's on a big wide display I just go off whether things are moving in relation to my movement. Putting object detail higher than other settings makes loot pop and I'm good to go. 

Is it moving?

Is it a threat?

Has it seen me?

Put it in the center of the screen, hide, or get away is all I need.

I actually have almost 800 hours and have had a blast. 

Can I run DayZ at the highest graphical settings? I'm getting a new computer

Ram=16gb

Video Ram=2gb

I was wondering if anyone can check if I can run day z? I would highly appreciate it !

- And also im new so sorry if this post doesn't follow the guidelines