OrLoK

Can I Run DayZ Retail (POST HERE)

I would at least go for FX-8370 since the game is quite CPU heavy...

• Like 1

I don't see why not. But that 8-core is way overpowered, DayZ is only gonna use like one or two :P

Also, I highly recommend adding an SSD onto that list.

Better, but not as much as the http://www.amazon.com/AMD-FX-8370-Processor-4300Mhz-FD8370FRHKBOX/dp/B00MUTWELC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429187019&sr=8-1&keywords=amd+fx+8370 :)

*Of course for the best CPU performance you should get the Intel instead

Yeah I think I will just spend the extra money on the 8370, Thanks! Do you think everything else on the build is decent enough?

Yeah I think I will just spend the extra money on the 8370, Thanks! Do you think everything else on the build is decent enough?

Pretty much yes, altough some SSD also might be useful as Guppy already mentioned... However i don't know much about the actual SSD line since i don't use any (its worth mentioning DayZ runs pretty sufficiently even on my HDD :))

AMD A10-5700 APU 3,4 Ghz

AMD Radeon HD 7660D + HD 8570 Dual Graphics

8,00 GB RAM

1 TB

Max  280W

You will be able to run it. Unfortunately dayz doesn't do so well with Amd processors (and some amd gfx cards apparently) but you'll definitely be getting a "playable" fps like the rest of us (25 -30 in cities , 30-60 in woods and blank areas)... Dayz is so much fun mofuka !!

AMD A10-5700 APU 3,4 Ghz

AMD Radeon HD 7660D + HD 8570 Dual Graphics

8,00 GB RAM

1 TB

Max  280W

Merged

It says my build adds up to 414 watts and the build has a

Thermaltake 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply how much smaller can I go and what do you reccomend?

To be honest more power than you actually need is better for a few reasons. Firstly, PSUs operate more efficiently at about 60% load and secondly it gives you room for upgrading in future without having to worry about buying a new PSU.

I'd recommend switching to a reputable brand like Corsair, Seasonic or Antec and going for 600w or above.

To be honest more power than you actually need is better for a few reasons. Firstly, PSUs operate more efficiently at about 60% load and secondly it gives you room for upgrading in future without having to worry about buying a new PSU.

I'd recommend switching to a reputable brand like Corsair, Seasonic or Antec and going for 600w or above.

Ok, thanks.

Hey guys! How well could this run DayZ? c:

What settings will I have to play on?

What frames should I expect?

I know DayZ is poorly optimized so there is no point explaining that! ;) Haha c:

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/NpMR6h

If you can make any improvements to the build that could be cheaper or a little bit more than feel free to! :D I'm Australian so check the prices if you wan't to make changes!

Thanks! <3

I would try and bump that cpu a little.

maybe a

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core

Yes, that's a decent build. Unfortunately DayZ does not utilise multi-core technology anywhere near as well as it could at this point, so your FX-8350 won't perform as well as an equivalent Intel CPU would, but it shouldn't run too badly and will improve in future.

Desktop or laptop? Desktop

Monitor resolution: 1080p

CPU:i3 4130T@2.9GHz

Graphics card:GeForce GTX 860m+

RAM:* 4GB

SSD? (Yes/No) No

Will my laptop's graphic card handle dayz?

AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 2.00 GHz

4.00 GB RAM btw

4.00 GB RAM btw

You will have a hard time with a CPU at 2.ghz, I would not recommend unless you imagine investing in a better computer at a later date.

Desktop or laptop? Desktop
Monitor resolution: 1080p
CPU:i3 4130T@2.9GHz
Graphics card:GeForce GTX 860m+
RAM:* 4GB
SSD? (Yes/No) No

4.00 GB RAM btw

Both of these will struggle with DayZ. It's not really the kind of game that I would recommend playing on a laptop, unless you've sunk some serious money into one with powerful hardware.

As Bones said - I wouldn't recommend buying DayZ unless you're planning on upgrading. Vauntin, yours is a little better, but the game will not perform particularly well. Sorry!

Hey guys ! Im wondering if you can help me. Can i run the game with laptop Acer Aspire V5-572G, Intel dual core i7 2.0 GHz boost up to 3.1 GHz, Nvidia Geforce GT 750M with 4GB dedicated VRAM and 8GB Ram. I'll be verry happy if anyone wants help me beacouse i really much want to play it. Thank you ! BYEEE.  :)

Hei m8, i've a laptop too,a Asus i7 3630 2.4 ghz, 16 gb ram, GeForce GT 750 M.

Not the best for gaming, but i still have a lot of fun.

I run DayZ with everything low at 1366x768 and got an fps of 40/50 out of towns and 20/30 in town.

Would like to change the video cart to a gtx860m, but not sure it's possible.

Hey guys ! Im wondering if you can help me. Can i run the game with laptop Acer Aspire V5-572G, Intel dual core i7 2.0 GHz boost up to 3.1 GHz, Nvidia Geforce GT 750M with 4GB dedicated VRAM and 8GB Ram. I'll be verry happy if anyone wants help me beacouse i really much want to play it. Thank you ! BYEEE.  :)

It will run, but will not perform well. Buy at your own risk.