OrLoK

Can I Run DayZ Retail (POST HERE)

thanks, that first video, the gameplay was smooth and a huge leap from where im sitting, an upgraded graphics card i can get later, GAMEPLAY GAMEPLAY is what i need atm not graphics..  thanks for the info and ill  look into some graphics cards..

to repeat, please do not buy the first. If anything buy the second. Best option is to build your own. But for gods sake dont buy any of the computers you posted. 

the second 1 is just a graphics card , not a pc?

2aex5x.jpg

this is the reation i feel im getting, ill have it in 3 days tops, check back and il update how it does

the second 1 is just a graphics card , not a pc?

the second one was a whole pc for the same price and twice the machine as the one you posted. 

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16883230032

:(

Edited by B@ker

so the only issue is the graphics card? thats not really an issue, im trying to get 40fps and medium settings

and like i said im kind of a brick wall when it comes to this, i know the basics just not the details

another huge issue was the processor, the game is really cpu intensive and AMD APU's are really weak brother

to repeat, please do not buy the first. If anything buy the second. Best option is to build your own. But for gods sake dont buy any of the computers you posted. 

As soon as it comes in the mail send it back and get that one B@ker suggested, at least.

• Like 1

im poor- it will have to do  !_!

As soon as it comes in the mail send it back and get that one B@ker suggested, at least.

It seems like a hassle but call them man, cancel this order. that machine is going to screw you. 

first you are going to be tied to the apu socket meaning you can only install apus on your board when you go to upgrade plus you dont have a dedicated graphics option out of the gate. Call get them to reverse it. we can get you something better. 

Said i'd update you, heres my my new PC

`~

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0111MTSZ8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

heres a photo of my ingame setting via AMD-[ I haven't really messed around to see what it can do yet but it pull 30 fps in towns and that's more than I care for--clouds are enabled if that matters

`~kalrg6.jpg

Edited by KandyCid

Said i'd update you, heres my my new PC

`~

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0111MTSZ8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

heres a photo of my ingame setting via AMD-[ I haven't really messed around to see what it can do yet but it pull 30 fps in towns and that's more than I care for--clouds are enabled if that matters

`~kalrg6.jpg

Sweet, thats a nice little machine. Should do you just fine. And if you become unsatisfied you can incrementally upgrade it. Congrats my friend. 

• Like 1

I know this is a topic sumwhere but i couldnt find it--

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YEGYYHG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

its not a more expensive one but its built for gaming, has a 3 ghz harddrive 4 gb of ddr but it says windows 8.1 configureable gaming desktop, what does that mean by its configureable, will i have to buy another graphics card or will i have to configure windows 8.1 to run games, im currently using a Acer all in 1 2011, so you can see im a few years behind on whats up to date with windows..

Bud, looks aren't everything.

My case has no fancy lights or anything; looks just like an average old office computer.

But my graphics card, processer, ram, etc. kicks ass, so I run DayZ at all high settings and get like 40 frames in big cities.

Listen to what your mother always told you; "It's what's on the inside that counts."

Bud, looks aren't everything.

My case has no fancy lights or anything; looks just like an average old office computer.

But my graphics card, processer, ram, etc. kicks ass, so I run DayZ at all high settings and get like 40 frames in big cities.

Listen to what your mother always told you; "It's what's on the inside that counts."

The post you quoted isn't the PC I bought.. check the 2 previous post above yours, that's the on ei have now< today is day 2 of the new PC--The reason these pcs are flashy is because of the amount of space they leave open in the tower so when you do upgrade it you can show off your enhancements/accessories//

I was mainly asking would this PC run it "as is" for the time being...and I'm glad I decidet o wait because the one I have is a lot better for the same price

Desktop or laptop? Desktop

Monitor resolution: 1920X1080

CPU:                       Intel I5 4460

Graphics card:       Gigabyte GTX 750Ti 2GB

RAM:*                     8Gb Crucial Ballistix

SSD? (Yes/No)       No

Just hoping to get a non laggy game coming from xbox 360 so everything is already better in my eyes

Can i run DayZ?

laptop (Windows 10)

Monitor resolution: 1366x768

CPU: Intel® Pentium CPU N3520 @ 2.16GHz, 2159Mhz, 4 cores, logical processors

Graphics card: Intel® HD Graphics 1792 MB

RAM:* 4gb

SSD? No

Edited by Dodsoneer

I know i should make a topic for this but i want to play now!

Laptop (Windows 10)

Monitor resolution: 1366x768

CPU: Intel® Pentium CPU N3520 @ 2.16GHz, 2159Mhz, 4 cores, logical processors

Graphics card: Intel® HD Graphics 1792 MB

RAM:* 4gb

SSD? No

I'm pretty sure Steam has a refund option now, so you could always buy the game and see if it runs, and if not, just get a refund. However, you can only get a refund if you've owned the game for less than two weeks, and if you've played for less than two hours.

As for whether your PC can run it though, I can't say for sure, as I haven't played the game in a while and I'm not sure how laggy it is now. I never lagged, but my PC is pretty beefy.

Desktop

Monitors: 3x 1080p monitors

CPU: I5-6600K (stock clock for now)

Mobo: Gigabyte CA-Z170XP-SLI

Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V series 16GB (2x8gb) DDR4 (2800mhz)

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 w/D15 PWM fans

PSU: Antec HCG 900W

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

HDD: WD blue 500GB

CPU: GTX660

This is just a planned build and I know the GPU is weak for the rest of the build but intend on putting in a GTX980TI when I have $1k to drop on a GPU. (rest of the build is like $1.5k for the tower) Mostly wanting to see what people think this will run at (FPS).

Case is still undecided as are case fans (whatever notuas fit).

Edited by Dchil

You can definitly run is im playing on a Fx 6300 and gtx 750ti so you should be fine

Hey guys I know this is something that gets asked a lot but if anyone would be kind enough to give me there opinions on this build I would be greatly appreciative.

Also I hear the rumour that the arma 2 Dayz will now be supported by A3 now whether this is just rumours and Chinese whispers I don't know. But I do not want to build to find I have to upgrade again due to the change over any time soon........anyway none the less here is the build:-

Processor-----Intel Core I7 4790k Overclocked 4-cpu 4.2Ghz (max turbo freq 4.4Ghz). With 120m cool master CPU cooler

RAM-----Patriot Viper 8Gb DDR3 2400MHz

Graphics-----Nvidia Geforce GTX970 4Gb

Motherboard----- Just says high performance but the chip set is  a LGA 1150 ATX if im right that's the asus/Gigabyte range

PSU-----Standard ATX

ASLONG AS I HAVE THE CORE ESSENTIALS THE EXTRA TWEEKY BITS CAN BE ADDED AT A LATER DATE

This is  VIBOX build from there range.

Many thanks and kind regards guys.

see you round the NW airfield :P

Many thanks and kind regards guys.

Depends on your settings...

DayZ Mod on A3  :huh: