SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

Do I really have to quote myself here?

Impatience:

It is a human trait, which is caused by boredom or time pressure.

It is no illness, actually it is very important for mankind. People have a limited amount of time in their lifes, especially in the early years people had to put it into good use. So next time you are getting unpatient, see it as a desire to put your life into best and most efficient use. See it as a motivator for going on and surviving in this harsh world because in the end, without boredom or unpatience, our world would not look nearly as futuristic as it does today.

Without the impatient people, maybe even the wheel wasn't invented. Please stop this kindergarden and offtopic. People are inpatient and they always will be. Whoever thinks he is never impatient is a liar or simply no human being.

You complain about people who complain about things. Don't you see how ironic that is?

Whoever thinks he is never impatient is a liar or simply no human being.

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile. 

• Like 1

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile. 

Do Borgs also get raised from the dead when Jesus Christ returns to mankind in a couple of years from now? Don't think so, Mr. BorgLover22.

Do I really have to quote myself here?

Impatience:

Without the impatient people, maybe even the wheel wasn't invented. Please stop this kindergarden and offtopic. People are inpatient and they always will be. Whoever thinks he is never impatient is a liar or simply no human being.

You complain about people who complain about things. Don't you see how ironic that is?

I'm impatient when my bus doesn't come on time. I'm impatient when League of Legends fucks their EUW server up (which is a regular occurrence), I'm impatient when my dogs are being cunts.

But I'm not impatient about a game that's not coming out yet. Am I eager to see it released? Yes. Do I give a fuck that it's not released yet? Not really. It will be out when it's out. Being a whiny bitch won't speed up the process any. It just makes you look like a toddler having a strop on the internet.

Ohhh Dear . Mate what are you 7 , good things comes to those who wait ? Are you serious ? You really think that ?

Judging by your reply you are even younger.

Edited by nicefish
  • Like 2

I am a bit confused now....

Sometimes I am patiently bitching, sometimes I am a whiney patient and always I am an impatient atheist....

Does this mean the game will come out in 2035 ???

I am a bit confused now....

Sometimes I am patiently bitching, sometimes I am a whiney patient and always I am an impatient atheist....

Does this mean the game will come out in 2035 ???

Rocket just announced on twitter that it will not be ready for this year.

http://i.imgur.com/ptPXqSf.png

• Like 1

actually that was quite fun.. bet all the angry ppl actually went there looking lol

Forums are going insane even SMASH TURD is having fun over here!

f12 smart ass

Nice "See older tweets" skillz Ass Smart

Edited by Aporis

I just said I used the f12 html editor lol... Jokes on you.

Daiym you beat me.... I give up

Daiym you beat me.... I give up

You were a formidable opponent, but no match for the great SE.

Edited by SomebodyEpic
  • Like 1

You were a formidable opponent, but no match for the great SE.

Now we know why you are called Epic.

• Like 1