SmashT

Reddit - Jan 2013 - Q&A with Rocket

I like the 150 players.

I hope it can be achieved.

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 8

150 would be interesting. I would feel claustrophobic though

• Like 3

Hmmmm base construction, how will it look like? Making construction vehichles tobuild fences, wachtowers and barraks.

I already imagine that in cherno there will be more people than zombies.

• Like 2

Great questions, getting more hyped for the standalone every day.

150 is reasonable I guess, since there are more locations inland, there is more interest in going there and players will spread.

I hope..

Great read. Thanks for posting. Vehicle customization is a very interesting topic. My excitement level rises daily. Huzzah!

Edited by Mr Nasty

I already imagine that in cherno there will be more people than zombies.

I don't think so. I think places like cherno and elektro will probably the focus of many diseases, and people will probably avoid going there unless it is extremely necessary. I think that going to cherno and elektro will be almost like suicide, cause you will not only expose yourself to bandits, you will be exposing yourself to diseases, so even if you are successful on your run, you will end up having a bad time. I hope we see more people spread throughout the map.

Not when new loot is spread out the map, new locations, more enterable buildings etc...There is no reason to visit most of the outlying towns because the buildings cannot be entered. This is changing. Even the cities will have far more complex interiors. I trust in the Dev team testing the balance over random hype and speculation.

Q: How often will updates come out?

A: Daily/weekly. Pushed through steam as delta updates (<3 you steam!)

Thank **** I won't miss you Six but Commander ... I will shed one tear

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

I don't think so. I think places like cherno and elektro will probably the focus of many diseases, and people will probably avoid going there unless it is extremely necessary. I think that going to cherno and elektro will be almost like suicide, cause you will not only expose yourself to bandits, you will be exposing yourself to diseases, so even if you are successful on your run, you will end up having a bad time. I hope we see more people spread throughout the map.

well there aren\t many hospitals on the map, most of them located in major cities

well there aren\t many hospitals on the map, most of them located in major cities

1zc0b37.png

• Like 5

150 sounds pretty much because it means there is 1 person in every 1,5km². I won't bash it now but looks like servers might be pretty crowded at first :D

I don't think that 150 is that much. As long as they do a good job and and change the way the game works, it should be fine. The problem atm is the fact that they have a giant map that has no use, cause there are only 4 places on the map that u need/must/want/should to go (Cherno, Elektro, NWAF and Stary). If they make a poor job, we will have 50 guys at cherno, 50 guys at elektro, 25 at nwaf and 25 at stary, but if they make a good job and give you reasons to go to other cities, there shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by m00tley

I actually like 150, as it stands, even with 40 people on at the same time, I still feel like the only one far up north scrounging through the airfields and small towns, everyone seems to be sticking it out in Electro and Cherno, having a number like this will force people to venture further and thus establish a greater player presence throughout the entire map.

Edited by jaymacca
  • Like 2

Mmmmm rat steaks

• Like 1

New weapons, game running on the same settings (With graphic improvements and enterable buildings), updates weekly..

This is gonna be awesome.

awesome QnA thx!

would want more information on the progress for the standalone as well

Edited by Fuzzx