griffinz

DayZ Standalone Confirmed

I've reading some posts on the forum, and some guys said that It will come February or even longer... Is this true?

Nobody knows because Rocket is obviously too stressed to tell it, or he doesnt give shit and just dont want to say.

Does anybody give fuck if it comes this month or not? Dont think so, we just want to know yes/no, not some bullshit updates with basically nothing new.

Edited by k3lt

Well, If He tell something abou development would be nice, I don´t understand why He don´t do this... I really want to play this game on my vacation...

Well, If He tell something abou development would be nice, I don´t understand why He don´t do this... I really want to play this game on my vacation...

Exactly i believe people dont even need confirmation if SA is coming this month or not, but atleast some information what is done / and what they are still working on / what is holding the release.

Geez.

At the Zombie above me..

Yeah its true :) and the reason is you ":) da da da da dadadad *dancealone

£15 for Arma2 - My patience is wank, see you online.

You just felt into Rocket trap.

It seems to me like the SA is turning into a half life 3

• Like 3

Nobody knows because Rocket is obviously too stressed to tell it, or he doesnt give shit and just dont want to say.

Does anybody give fuck if it comes this month or not? Dont think so, we just want to know yes/no, not some bullshit updates with basically nothing new.

No respect these days. Do you talk to your mother that way? If you do, I pity you.

hey i am new here and i want to know if i buy Arma 2:CO to play DayZ before the standalone comes up will i get the standalone for free becaus i dont know when is coming ?

hey i am new here and i want to know if i buy Arma 2:CO to play DayZ before the standalone comes up will i get the standalone for free becaus i dont know when is coming ?

No, they are two separate games.

The forums are running a bit faster, thanks for the "restart" or whatever you did! :thumbsup:

I agree with having the devs or Rocket come out and say some updates on the development of the SA. I run a UO server with a buddy of mine + I work a full time job as a Business Systems Analyst, I understand stress. I also understand that keeping the community informed of the progress or lack of, is important as well.

Some people cry on here, some people wait patiently, and some people are just whatever about the whole situation and I can understand all these reactions. If you're a dev, what reaction type do you want to please? The only answer I have for that is... everyone! How do you do that? By giving an update. How did I come up with this answer? Simple... it doesn't mean you have to say the exact date, but by doing this you will make the people who cry... happy, the people who are waiting... happy, and the people who are just whatever... happy as well! :rolleyes:

Not quantum physics.

How many times can a question that answers itself be asked?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

How many times can a question that answers itself be asked?

what question is that? is it: why do people claim to not care when the game comes out, but post in this thread?

I can't wait for this, it's going to be great.

Yes, yes it is. All these people screwing at rocket need to take a moment to realise just what it is he and his team are giving us. Probably one of the best games ever. If it comes out in 2014 sure I'll probably be driven insane by the anticipation but when it finally hits I'll be f'ing loving it regardless :)

Edited by Roophio

Yes, yes it is. All these people screwing at rocket need to take a moment to realise just what it is he and his team are giving us. Probably one of the best games ever. If it comes out in 2014 sure I'll probably be driven insane by the anticipation but when it finally hits I'll be f'ing loving it regardless :)

Wooh 2014, it's going to be a long wait but worth it:)
  • Like 1

Hey buddy you need to chill out , I seen many posts of you crapping on Rocket left and right in these 133 pages . We got the point now pls quit your crying . Do you know the term '' live n learn'' ? It will be a success no matter what.

• Like 2

what question is that?

"if I buy arma2, will I get dayz SA for free"...

Edited by Zeppa