Tom_48_97

Experimental Update 1.11 (Changelog)

31 minutes ago, Derleth said:

His whole inventory was lying on the ground so I get the impression he picked it from there, but they were very obviously up to no good there - why would you put your entire inventory in a neat pile like that if not for shady business?

I got the same impression too ..  The player was clearly about to try to do something . .. .

1 hour ago, Derleth said:

His whole inventory was lying on the ground so I get the impression he picked it from there, but they were very obviously up to no good there - why would you put your entire inventory in a neat pile like that if not for shady business?

aye it definitely looks shady.

The guy in the video probably played on a bad server anyway. #WorksJustFine

Edited by kevo1414
  • Haha 2
  • Beans 1

6 hours ago, Derleth said:

To dry it up? As I found out it happens insanely fast, though fire maybe a requirement for that. Or maybe they were amidst switching loot?
There is other shooting going on, in the background, active firefight hotspot does not sound like a place where to dupe to me. 

Edited by William Sternritter

Can somebody help me? I am brand new, I logged on for the first time and have been progessing, but keep seeing a red msg (bottom left) that all stable servers will be wiped 16/2/2021 with a update.. I looked up what time updates usually happen, 2am.. So.. Is this wipe happening? I am torn between progressing and waiting for a wipe. Thank you

1 hour ago, BlackAdder924 said:

Can somebody help me? I am brand new, I logged on for the first time and have been progessing, but keep seeing a red msg (bottom left) that all stable servers will be wiped 16/2/2021 with a update.. I looked up what time updates usually happen, 2am.. So.. Is this wipe happening? I am torn between progressing and waiting for a wipe. Thank you

Yes it is happening tomorrow. Do some pvp tonight and start fresh tomorrow

Soooo, I'm a bit dumbstruck but are there new ways to contract illness? Started fresh and all I ate was the starting fruit and came in contact with a dead survivor. Was it the starting fruit or can I can sick otherwise now? It was brief though. 

1 hour ago, William Sternritter said:

Soooo, I'm a bit dumbstruck but are there new ways to contract illness? Started fresh and all I ate was the starting fruit and came in contact with a dead survivor. Was it the starting fruit or can I can sick otherwise now? It was brief though. 

If you are unlucky you get a cold when you just spawn in. As most of the time your character is in light blue temperature.

Edited by amadieus
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, amadieus said:

If you are unlucky you could get a cold when you just spawn it. As most of the time your character is in light blue temperature.

This was probably it. Maybe unrendered rain aswell? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackAdder924 said:

Just try some things like; cooking, fishing, gardening, building (small things) try out some guns, find your way battling infected, learn the coast town lay-out, build some fires.

Your progression even after wipe Will be wiped by yourself. You're new, you will die a lot. 

Dont get attached to your Gear.. bugs and other players Will F it up. 

1 hour ago, William Sternritter said:

did you pick anything up from the survivor? he may have been sick and you contracted it from 1 of his items you took or maybe just being next to his sick body 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kevo1414 said:

Jesus....there aren't enough LOL's in the world for that.

15 hours ago, Derleth said:

That church specifically has been loaded with clearly duped items the past few days. The other day I found 7 gold deagles on the floor along with a bunch of other things. I just have no clue what or how it's being done. 

Game.

On 2/11/2021 at 6:45 PM, ImperfectKoala said:

Moderate your server better. If you own a server and you have cheaters that you allow to play its your fault. 

You obviously did not understand anything so ... But coming from this forum I am not surprised ... I do not own a server! I'm talking about the private servers on while there is an incredible number of cheaters and many of us are seeing and trying to report !! I'm talking about TheRunningManz, WFR RU Vanilla EU 1PP and 3PP, Podpivas, Maslenok, Mxs Vanilla, Karmakrew 2.0 servers and I'm certainly forgetting some more! The fashionable cheat at the moment on all these servers is the ability to teleport to a specific location or the classic Wallhack and especially the great classic of the moment: the detection radar. These cheaters don't even hide and openly have their cheating. Obviously very few here will recognize that cheating exists on DayZ. So I repeat to them: If it bothers you so much that it's being reported right here It's because you use these cheats yourself and you are cheaters yourself. Priority number 1: Ban all these players and do the necessary as was done on Rainbow Six siege when the cheating became massive as is the case on DayZ today. To those who will not agree with my words, no need to answer me, your opinion does not interest me and you are for me nothing but vermin who can not play without cheating and that should definitely be eradicated from the game .

Edited by lvw06

14 hours ago, kevo1414 said:

That man is CLEARLY hacking... report him to the authorities immeidietly !! xD

17 hours ago, kevo1414 said:

I'm literally sick of DayZ/BI refusing to address vehicles, simple improvement would be returning them to client side like with Arma, also Headless Clients wouldn't hurt ANYTHING, only improve, but let's just remove berries and make car batteries deplete without working alternators, even though there was already a mod that had that AND working alternators. Genius. 

7 hours ago, lvw06 said:

Game.

You obviously did not understand anything so ... But coming from this forum I am not surprised ... I do not own a server! I'm talking about the private servers on while there is an incredible number of cheaters and many of us are seeing and trying to report !! I'm talking about TheRunningManz, WFR RU Vanilla EU 1PP and 3PP, Podpivas, Maslenok, Mxs Vanilla, Karmakrew 2.0 servers and I'm certainly forgetting some more! The fashionable cheat at the moment on all these servers is the ability to teleport to a specific location or the classic Wallhack and especially the great classic of the moment: the detection radar. These cheaters don't even hide and openly have their cheating. Obviously very few here will recognize that cheating exists on DayZ. So I repeat to them: If it bothers you so much that it's being reported right here It's because you use these cheats yourself and you are cheaters yourself. Priority number 1: Ban all these players and do the necessary as was done on Rainbow Six siege when the cheating became massive as is the case on DayZ today. To those who will not agree with my words, no need to answer me, your opinion does not interest me and you are for me nothing but vermin who can not play without cheating and that should definitely be eradicated from the game .bullying

may be not cheaters this is CRAZY Admins servers and his FRIENDS using admin tools for bullying players? you underestimate the scale of abuse of these tools, admins never admit to provide their friends with access to these tools(I'm not talking about how admins with friends rob other players bases just for fun). try to play on servers where certain аdmin mods are not installed that do not allow you to get legal cheating.

Edited by hr1

4 hours ago, Johnny Georgopoulos said:

I'm literally sick of DayZ/BI refusing to address vehicles, simple improvement would be returning them to client side like with Arma, also Headless Clients wouldn't hurt ANYTHING, only improve, but let's just remove berries and make car batteries deplete without working alternators, even though there was already a mod that had that AND working alternators. Genius. 

theyve literally said they are doing it this year bloody ell mate, if ya cant be bothered doing a little typing/reading dont bother whining on here

4 hours ago, hr1 said:

may be not cheaters this is CRAZY Admins servers and his FRIENDS using admin tools for bullying players? you underestimate the scale of abuse of these tools, admins never admit to provide their friends with access to these tools(I'm not talking about how admins with friends rob other players bases just for fun). try to play on servers where certain аdmin mods are not installed that do not allow you to get legal cheating.

Exact ! You are right, it also exists! I forgot to mention this type of cheating.

Exp. Update 5 (Hotfix 1) - Version 1.11.153731 (PC Released on 25.02.2021)

FIXED

• Weapons would not spawn with attachments
  • The truck battery could not be charged using the battery charger
  • The flag pole was refreshing bases more often than designed (every server restart) (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T156357)
  • The universal flashlight could be attached to handguards without a rail
  • The player could not switch to VSS iron sights when using PSO optics
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Beans 3

On 2/25/2021 at 10:39 AM, Kyiara said:

Exp. Update 5 (Hotfix 1) - Version 1.11.153731 (PC Released on 25.02.2021)

FIXED

• Weapons would not spawn with attachments
  • The truck battery could not be charged using the battery charger
  • The flag pole was refreshing bases more often than designed (every server restart) (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T156357)
  • The universal flashlight could be attached to handguards without a rail
  • The player could not switch to VSS iron sights when using PSO optics

Does this mean flags will no longer keep bags and certain other items persisting permanently? A lot of people use bags as storage now due to flags keeping them around and really like the feature, so this will need to be explained very clearly before it's implemented or there will be a lot of upset if people can't prepare. 

Edited by JoeyB123

1 hour ago, JoeyB123 said:

Does this mean flags will no longer keep bags and certain other items persisting permanently? A lot of people use bags as storage now due to flags keeping them around and really like the feature, so this will need to be explained very clearly before it's implemented or there will be a lot of upset if people can't prepare. 

You seem to have inferred something that it doesn't say at all.  Even if it did, too bad for thinking that backpacks are permanent storage.