Greensek

Stable Update 1.07

Can someone tell me why he's not bleeding with half a clip in his skull?

Very realistic game. @Greensek @ImpulZ 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Neoevasion/status/1246441265803284480

someone mixed up his ass with his head ? ....

edit : I confirm for two hits, but anyway what bothers me is not the fact that he's not dead it's that he's not bleeding it's not a military helmet, then the aiming we can't configure anything no dead zone nothing when I'm aiming I feel like I'm playing snake

https://dayz.gamepedia.com/9x19mm_Rounds

health 26 dmg / blood 100 dmg / shock 33

2 hit = 200 blood, is take it as a tale that it's at the head

Edited by Fixthegame

11 hours ago, Fixthegame said:

Can someone tell me why he's not bleeding with half a clip in his skull?

Very realistic game. @Greensek @ImpulZ 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Neoevasion/status/1246441265803284480

someone mixed up his ass with his head ? ....

i counted one solid hit foresure, some complete misses, then one more probable hit.  i would say it shoulda been a kill but i wouldnt say he had half a magazine in his head. i guess he had one hell of a strong bandana/cowboy hat.

1 hour ago, cj187_berlin said:

What was in the update yesterday and today?

Can't find any changelog 

I didn't see any update on my end....

10 hours ago, cj187_berlin said:

What was in the update yesterday and today?

Can't find any changelog 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, William Sternritter said:

I noticed that too, both stable and exp at the same time, with the same sized patch. Comment on that would be nice.

Update for anti-cheat software. Which hopefully will reduce the number of small benis chinese speed hackers.

https://twitter.com/DayZ/status/1247903244799508485?s=20

Well just put in a load of bug reports in.  Let's see how many the deves fix.  Not expecting the cars to be sorted as that is going to take some time, but suppressor wear which has been atrocious for a long time should be a relatively easy tweak.  Rain and protection from it might take some time too.  I have yet to find anything that stops me going dark blue temp after 2 -3 mins.  I have used a raincoat and that never got a status on it, but I still went dark blue temp.  The only thing I haven't tried is raincoat, wellies and dry sack.  When I have some time I will give that a go.  I even had a heat pack activated and that did nothing as I was still in the dark blue temp wise throughout the heat packs life.  Shame the devs implementation of things is not well thought through.  And even worse they are slow in fixing things.  Its all about nice shiny new things, not balancing and getting what we have working well.  I love the game but not holding my breath with it ever really achieving half of what it could be as I feel they have given up with the cutbacks in staff, we are over a year since it was released and have not really had any good improvements in Chernarus (my personal feeling).

On 4/17/2020 at 2:05 AM, Fing said:

Well just put in a load of bug reports in.  Let's see how many the deves fix.  Not expecting the cars to be sorted as that is going to take some time, but suppressor wear which has been atrocious for a long time should be a relatively easy tweak.  Rain and protection from it might take some time too.  I have yet to find anything that stops me going dark blue temp after 2 -3 mins.  I have used a raincoat and that never got a status on it, but I still went dark blue temp.  The only thing I haven't tried is raincoat, wellies and dry sack.  When I have some time I will give that a go.  I even had a heat pack activated and that did nothing as I was still in the dark blue temp wise throughout the heat packs life.  Shame the devs implementation of things is not well thought through.  And even worse they are slow in fixing things.  Its all about nice shiny new things, not balancing and getting what we have working well.  I love the game but not holding my breath with it ever really achieving half of what it could be as I feel they have given up with the cutbacks in staff, we are over a year since it was released and have not really had any good improvements in Chernarus (my personal feeling).

Actually the rain and wetness cold system is working really well and is pretty balanced now. To get full protection from rain you need waterproof head, chest, leg and footwear - the raincoat only keeps your chest dry so only serves to slow down the cold a bit. If it's pouring down it is practically useless on its own. Any full helmet or the nbc hood for the head, raincoat, fireman's jacket or nbc jacket for chest, fireman's pants or nbc pants for legs, wellies for feet. Head, chest and feet is enough to stay out of dark blue and health loss, but to stay completely warm (and avoid catching a cold) you need leg protection too. I'd like to see some more rainproof clothing added, lots of hiking- and workwear out there that would fit the game well.

The heat pack works, but one is not enough if your clothes are drenched so you need to get in cover and wring your clothes out - or activate another heatpack. (There is also an exploit that makes cold completely irrelevant, but you'll need to research that one yourself if you want to make use of it...)

Edited by Derleth
  • Beans 1

Soooo.... any word on 1.08?

17 hours ago, Uncle Zed said:

Soooo.... any word on 1.08?

Ugh, wouldn't hurt. I'm trying to not be impatient but the weeks keep flying by with not so much as a whisper or tease. I thought 1.08 would hit exp around now, but now May is starting to look more likely. Hope it's good.

19 minutes ago, William Sternritter said:

So, is the NVG head strap still available in the current game? If yes, where does it usually spawn? 

Yes, and it spawns in any military site as far as I know, maybe not the lower tiers.

Edited by Derleth
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, William Sternritter said:

So, is the NVG head strap still available in the current game? If yes, where does it usually spawn? 

kNvtlK8.png

tier 3 and 4 military, so nw airfield, Tisy, Troitskoe

1 hour ago, William Sternritter said:

That sounds like finding a tactical helmet will be easier 🙂 

I think the tactical helmet (not called that in the types file) is the same.

p7gzcM6.png

just go to the holiday camp east of tisy village, there are two military huts there. I have seen both items there. Its also a very quiet location. no problems to sneak in or out and or scope out activity at . . ..

3 minutes ago, aux7 said:

I think the tactical helmet (not called that in the types file) is the same.

p7gzcM6.png

just go to the holiday camp east of tisy village, there are two military huts there. I have seen both items there. Its also a very quiet location. no problems to sneak in or out and or scope out activity at . . ..

Yeah that, or the quarry near Tisy, it also has good military gear. I'll look around thanks. 

So for me 1.08 is taking more time than expected too, but as @Derleth says, I don't want to be impatient but hope that is a good one; broken bones? magnum (with working russian roulette)? item temperature system? bow?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Girth Brooks said:

great so looks like day z will be totally abandoned before long then. fuck me man I love day z I want this new 1.08 update to sort out the damn bugs and car glitches and the INVENTORY that was supposed to be fixed a while back. I appreciate that some think this new survival game is great news but now I see nothing but badness for day z now. it's unfair as well seeing as it's not long since day z released to consoles and this new game venture could potentially disrupt day z content and updates even further. anyone fancy reassuring me???? @Greensek

10 hours ago, Kathosky said:

bow?

dear god what i wouldnt give to have the bow back.  that being said im starting to think it may never come back.  other than posts saying we miss it i dont think it has been mentioned at all since it was removed and called a 'flavor feature'.  kinda seems like that item that they know they will never add back in but dont want to tell us so every time you ask directly about it they say "holy shit look at that squirrel!" drop a smoke bomb, and peace out before you can ask the question a second time.

• Beans 1

18 hours ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

dear god what i wouldnt give to have the bow back.  that being said im starting to think it may never come back.  other than posts saying we miss it i dont think it has been mentioned at all since it was removed and called a 'flavor feature'.  kinda seems like that item that they know they will never add back in but dont want to tell us so every time you ask directly about it they say "holy shit look at that squirrel!" drop a smoke bomb, and peace out before you can ask the question a second time.

They already said it wasn't planned, I prefer that he fixes the bugs is that he optimizes the games rather than adding a useless bow (no offense) that we won't be able to pick up.

• Thanks 1