Greensek

Stable Update 1.07

Hello Survivors, 

The new 1.07 Update brings some important fixes and exciting new elements to the game.
We are adding the Repeater Carbine which uses .357 rounds, and the 12ga Rubber Slugs which can be used by any of your favorite shotguns.
This new update also focus on important fixes, from small gameplay tweaks to the inventory fixes that were affecting the players experience since the release of the 1.06 Update.
You will also be able to find the newly added Amusements Parks, which are scattered across Chernarus.

Watch the trailer, and read the patch notes below.

PS: As mentioned earlier, the Console Update 1.07 may take up to a week before being available.

PATCH NOTES

NOTES

• Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q.DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

Game Update 1.07.153006 (11.03.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A common server crash
  • Fixed: A client crash related to item swapping
  • Fixed: Certain items would be inaccessible after placing
  • Fixed: Tents could be placed half-way in the ground
  • Fixed: The player was able to dig worms while high above actual soil

LAUNCHER

• Fixed: The server version info copied to clipboard was not separated by dots
  • Fixed: Highlighting of active server filter buttons
  • Fixed: Filter windows were not disappearing consistently
  • Fixed: The Ping filter did not adjust properly to changed values

Game Update 1.07.152983 (03.03.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A common server crash
  • Fixed: Exploitable collisions in civilian buildings
  • Fixed: An inventory error caused by switching rotated items
  • Fixed: A client error related to the cable reel
  • Fixed: Occupied wheel slots on vehicles would still display the "Attach" prompt

LAUNCHER

• Tweaked: Server-side mods are not displayed
  • Tweaked: Displaying incomplete mod lists

KNOWN ISSUES

• The placing action might fail under certain circumstances

Game Update 1.07.152957 (20.02.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A game crash caused by inventory manipulation
  • Fixed: A server crash related to dropping large items (reverted the physical dropping until this issue is resolved)
  • Fixed: A case of bullets not being registered when starting to shoot while the weapon is moved
  • Fixed: An exploit allowing to carry heavy items while running

MODDING

• Fixed: missing camoMale selection in NBC_Jacket_m.p3d (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148824)

Game Update 1.07.152951 (14.02.2020)

LAUNCHER

• Added: Server Browser in the Launcher

Game Update 1.07.152951 (13.02.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A server crash related to inventory manipulation
  • Fixed: A duplication exploit related to crafting actions

GAME

ADDED

• Added: Repeater Carbine
  • Added: .357 Rounds
  • Added: 12ga Rubber Slugs
  • Added: Amusement park locations throughout Chernarus

FIXED

• Fixed: A client error caused by re-encountering the weapon you dropped during a previous death
  • Fixed: The map always used to open at the top left corner (now remembers the last opened position)
  • Fixed: The action "Jump out" was disabled from the back seats of the ADA 4x4
  • Fixed: Action circle was missing while dismantling the oven
  • Fixed: The player can no longer attach both the suppressor and compensator to the SG5-K
  • Fixed: Issue caused by starting an action with a desynchronized item in hands 
  • Fixed: An animation glitch related to throwing
  • Fixed: Several types of inventory interactions related to item reservation
  • Fixed: Water bonus from wells was added too early in the action
  • Fixed: Infected would not cause bleeding wounds as intended
  • Fixed: Issues with doors in the aircraft hangar, hospital, school, harbour crane
  • Fixed: Issues with the sounds of doors in the fire station and big ATC buildings
  • Fixed: Issues with a ladder on the construction site
  • Fixed: Wooden plank stacks could spawn on top of each other
  • Fixed: The big doorway of the sawmill had bullet collision even when opened
  • Fixed: Object placement on Enoch and ChernarusPlus
  • Fixed: Yellow heat comfort was giving a penalty on health regeneration
  • Fixed: Position of the combination lock widget, LODs, and textures
  • Fixed: The player could collide with individual ivy parts
  • Fixed: The Denim Skirt showed the wrong colour in 1st person view
  • Fixed: Infected could not navigate into the large grey sheds
  • Fixed: The Construction Lights behaved incorrectly when thrown
  • Fixed: It was not possible to empty liquid containers inside buildings
  • Fixed: Blue Athletic Sunglasses had a green texture (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148324)
  • Fixed: The Thermometer would always display 0 degrees (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T146710)
  • Fixed: Night vision was darkened when someone entered the players' network bubble (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T147106)
  • Fixed: Base building actions could be mixed up resulting in building the wrong part
  • Fixed: Large numbers (quantity) were not fully visible in the hand slot
  • Fixed: Barrel with holes was still able to store liquids (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148495)
  • Fixed: Item description of the beige Working Boots

CHANGED

• Changed: Global lighting changes (ground-lighting addition, brightness of the day and night, shadow contrast during clear weather, rain visual tweaks, darker clouds during overcast)
  • Changed: Improved inventory attachment icons (missing icons added, tweaked and unused removed to free space)
  • Changed: Clean-up of the car damage zones
  • Changed: Lowered the amount of leaked coolant when the car radiator is destroyed
  • Changed: The "Open" option for the fence gate can be accessed easier
  • Changed: Removed the collision from the Barbed Wire
  • Changed: Barbed Wire now causes bleeding sources instead of shock damage
  • Changed: The fence and watchtower kits can now be dismantled
  • Changed: Heavy items (with collision) are dropped using physics
  • Changed: Rework of the combination lock destruction (requires more time but in shorter cycles)
  • Changed: Sawing a pile of wooden planks is now a truly continuous action
  • Tweaked: Decreased range of the night light, and changed its color, position, and brightness for a better immersion
  • Tweaked: The fence gate opens and closes slower
  • Tweaked: Inventory view of the Assault Helmet Visor
  • Tweaked: You receive one additional plank when cutting down a wooden log
  • Tweaked: You receive one more wooden log when cutting down most trees
  • Tweaked: Clearer placement of the base building materials
  • Tweaked: Sorted attachments icons of firearms
  • Tweaked: The base building build action won't show up at all when it cannot be successfully executed (previously allowed to execute without result)
  • Tweaked: Adjusted the logic behind obstacle checks when building base parts
  • Tweaked: The map is now full screen
  • Tweaked: Removed the collision from tourist trail poles
  • Tweaked: Update of the game credits

SERVER

• Added: Ability to choose between bright and dark nights through a server config parameter lightingConfig (0 for bright, 1 for dark)
  • Tweaked: limitFPS is now logged and default crop value raised from [1, 50] to [1, 200], by default it's unlimited

MODDING

• Added: Curl context can store the results into files + API
  • Added: Livonia ruined houses variants without overgrown ivy
  • Added: Named selection for the bear (Body_Injury)
  • Added: Named selections for all ivy parts (leaves)
  • Added: GetGame().GetWorld().LoadNewLightingCfg("filepath") can reload the global lighting config during runtime
  • Added: SetSoundMaxVolume() to change the max-volume level
  • Added: Functions InventoryItem::EnableCollisionsWithCharacter & InventoryItem::HasCollisionsWithCharacter
  • Added: Exposed rigid body functions to script
  • Added: Missing dGeomCreateCylinder implementation
  • Added: Script method Object::SetDynamicPhysicsLifeTime
  • Changed: inventorySlot changed to inventorySlot[] (string to array of string) to allow slot extensions
  • Changed: Livonia terrain files *_ce, *_data and *_navmesh changed from *.ebo format to *.pbo
  • Changed: Commented out transferToZonesThreshold method
  • Changed: Renamed OnEventFromRemoteWeapon event into OnEventForRemoteWeapon
  • Removed: Obsolete pond/well drink actions

KNOWN ISSUES

• Picking up an item on the upper floor of a watchtower can crash the game
  • Activating the Debug Monitor on your private server can cause issues with the inventory navigation - be sure to set enableDebugMonitor = 0

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Beans 3

c'mon pc fellow survivors, tell me there are no more inventory or item bug 👍

p.s. i play on ps4 so i have to wait 

7 minutes ago, supernick said:

c'mon pc fellow survivors, tell me there are no more inventory or item bug 👍

p.s. i play on ps4 so i have to wait 

The inventory issues should be fixed now.

Once the 1.07 releases on Console, you will be able to test it for yourself 🙂

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Greensek said:

The inventory issues should be fixed now.

Once the 1.07 releases on Console, you will be able to test it for yourself 🙂

the inventory bug rarely happens for me on xbox, what's ruining the game for me is the de-sync making looting bodies and reloading unbearable, is that going to be addressed in the console patch? As it wasn't a problem 2 patches ago.

• Thanks 1

@Greensek How will official servers be setup in regard to the new lighting config?

Added: Ability to choose between bright and dark nights through a server config parameter lightingConfig (0 for bright, 1 for dark)

9 minutes ago, helpthedeadwalk said:

@Greensek How will official servers be setup in regard to the new lighting config?

Added: Ability to choose between bright and dark nights through a server config parameter lightingConfig (0 for bright, 1 for dark)

Third person servers will have the bright night, and the first person servers will run with the dark night. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

The wooden log cannot be placed after the FENCE is built. The FENCE that was previously built cannot place any items including CombinationLock, Nail, WoodenPlank!

FENCEA cannot access it with any item.

It is hoped that the build system will be more complete, not so easy to be dismantled, and better balanced.

If survival can't try to protect their property, it is very painful, because this is not just an FPS game, because the search for materials is very long, and the battle is often short.

• Like 1

Have noticed in the exprerimental 1.07. Error in the LOD models. At the long distance zombie girl has blue sport suit but at the close range it turns to the brown version. Maybe It can be experienced at the 1.07 release as well. Please check.

• Like 1

5 Game Updates planned for this year

Update 1 of 5: Static map art, one gun and two types of ammo.

Will the other four updates be as huge as this one?

• Haha 1

can i still use cooked meat as eternal heat source?...when we gonna have notes and bow back?

and can you do it something about clouds?
minecraft have better looking clouds.
that film grain gamma abuse fix is horrible...never used gamma to see at night but now my game looks like crap with purple clouds and pixelate night.

Edited by kopo79

Thank you for fixing the doors in my home :)

(Altar radio station)

After today's update the server I run no longer allows any player to use their inventory or scroll through tent/barrel/car contents. I remember this bug from 5+ years back but haven't found a fix. Any suggestions?

Tweaked: Adjusted the logic behind obstacle checks when building base parts

What does this exactly mean? Can you give us better definition?

M4 for console maybe ???? In the update ak’s ???? There just isn’t any at all loot needs to be changed so there is some 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Greensek said:

Third person servers will have the bright night, and the first person servers will run with the dark night. 

As for me, the night is still too bright, the figure shines as if it was irradiated :(

you don't need to use light sources at all. Patch has not improved anything on this issue. We want a real dark night just like it should be in dayz.

• Beans 1

26 minutes ago, xxLurker said:

After today's update the server I run no longer allows any player to use their inventory or scroll through tent/barrel/car contents. I remember this bug from 5+ years back but haven't found a fix. Any suggestions?

disable Debug Monitor
enableDebugMonitor = 0;

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, xxLurker said:

I am having the same issue are you using GTX Ganing Servers as your server host?

That fixed it, thanks! @Uncle Jack

@FGG LJ No, I use my own server (self hosted). The issue was the debug monitor - disable it and the issue will resolve.

Edited by xxLurker

2 minutes ago, xxLurker said:

That fixed it, thanks! @Uncle Jack

@FGG LJ No, I use my own server (self hosted). The issue was the debug monitor - disable it and the issue will resolve.

Hey i am having issues with hosting DayZ on my Dell poweredge 710 in my home  .... we would load the server it shows up on Lan and no mods what so ever showed up on Dayz Launcher wondering if you can maybe help or point me in the right direction 

16 minutes ago, FGG LJ said:

Hey i am having issues with hosting DayZ on my Dell poweredge 710 in my home  .... we would load the server it shows up on Lan and no mods what so ever showed up on Dayz Launcher wondering if you can maybe help or point me in the right direction 

dayzsa launcher? needs the steam port +10 opened

Hi,

Just leaving my opinion/feedback here (am I meant to leave it somewhere else?).

The "nightlight" that surrounds the player is still too bright when creeping around at night time. Especially as you approach or crouch/stand right next to objects (walls, buildings etc).
I feel like it needs a massive reduction or turning off completely?
I was playing on a First Person Only official Livonia server.

Thanks Devs for another update.

Hallo Leute, ich habe das Inventarproblem ich kann mein inventar nicht nutzen nicht hoch und runter scrollen ich kann alles machen nur das inventar ist nicht gepacht und funktioniert nicht weis jemand eine lösung oder hat noch jemand das problem 

Edited by Robert Krieger

1 hour ago, Booter said:

Hi,

Just leaving my opinion/feedback here (am I meant to leave it somewhere else?).

The "nightlight" that surrounds the player is still too bright when creeping around at night time. Especially as you approach or crouch/stand right next to objects (walls, buildings etc).
I feel like it needs a massive reduction or turning off completely?
I was playing on a First Person Only official Livonia server.

Thanks Devs for another update.

You are right. Its so ugly... It should be remove right now. 

Only solution if there have To be some nighlight woul be that its only "on" when player character is walking or staying still but even then after fade in effect. 

• Thanks 1