Greensek

Stable Update 1.07

18 hours ago, LoveAffair said:

Why do you need to jump over ? Can't you break a wall down in 2 min with a hatchet and duct tape on official ?  Not sure why they don't boost the strength of the walls on official servers. Like every private server has done to make it even a little bit of a hassle to break in.

I ask precisely that it is not possible to use this bug. As was the case when patch 1.07 was released before devs went back.

By being a little clever, it is possible to build an impenetrable base where you do not even have time to take out a hatchet or a crowbar that you are already trapped in the barbed wire. Because of this glitch, our structure loses all its meaning.

They flipped your base upside down!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol, lol, figuratively this is it. For the photo, surely a bug related to the development of the forum ...

14 minutes ago, Uncle Zed said:

They flipped your base upside down!?

Four major issues I have been experiencing last two days:

- The ADS delay issue, it is super annoying and makes the game feel chunky and laggy.

- The ADS don't aim straight, like the iron sight (or scopes) don't match for the bullet to go towards where your camera is looking at (it is very hard to explain this one but it has happened me three times where the only way to fix it is relogging). For example if you shot something while having this bug your bullets will go to the left or to the right.

- Always I have killed someone the item they had in their hands could not be picked up. It would not even show in the "vicinity" or inventory of the corpse. I saw this bug before but now every one I killed had this glich, no matter if they have in his hands a mosin, a knife, or AK...

- Some desync issue where I run up in front of someone and I must have been invisible because I shooted and did not registered, or they acted as I was not there, or teleporting...

I hope you fix them son, but this makes the game unplayable for me right now. IMO they are worst than the inventory bug. At least you could play but with this it is impossible. And surprisingly I don't even understand how this has hitted stable.

Edited by Nolhek
  • Beans 3

Please. REMOVE the 400w personal light (which is not needed anyway since the night is so bright you need sunglasses) which need to be reverted back.

Servers can choose whatever they want night or not. And players can choose to join that kind of server. At least make it so you can decide server side if you want person light or not.

Edited by Relic77

4 hours ago, Relic77 said:

Please. REMOVE the 400w personal light (which is not needed anyway since the night is so bright you need sunglasses) which need to be reverted back.

Servers can choose whatever they want night or not. And players can choose to join that kind of server. At least make it so you can decide server side if you want person light or not.

You can turn off the personal light in the server cfg.

Hello all, this is my first post, i bought the game 1 week ago (PC) and im still trying to find some information about how official server and stable updates work.

Is is correct that if i select a server AAA with persistance ON and I build a base on that server AAA it will stay there together with all my loot for some amount of days? until the next stable release comes? and until l open every loot container for a min of days?

Thank you in advance and sorry is this is the wrong place to add this question 😉

x1c0

17 hours ago, Uncle Zed said:

You can turn off the personal light in the server cfg.

Really , okay I will look that up. thanks

I appeal to the guys from the development team.

1. I have a question for those who have their own car. How often do you change the oil in the car, add coolant - what is the signal for these actions and how to determine the amount of fluid needed to replenish?
- Where is the water temperature sensor in the car?
- Where is the oil pressure sensor in the car?
- What are the first signs to check the amount of coolant and engine oil?
- Where should the coolant level be in the machine
- Where should the engine oil level be in the car?
Smoke from under the hood or black smoke from the chimney are secondary signs of a vehicle malfunction and the consequences of the carelessness of the vehicle owner.
Change the vehicle interface to normal.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T149402

2. The death of a character near a car with the engine turned on. Change the behavior of the car or character near the car. This is a bad scenario for the game.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T149468

Edited by lex__1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, x1c0 said:

Hello all, this is my first post, i bought the game 1 week ago (PC) and im still trying to find some information about how official server and stable updates work.

Is is correct that if i select a server AAA with persistance ON and I build a base on that server AAA it will stay there together with all my loot for some amount of days? until the next stable release comes? and until l open every loot container for a min of days?

Thank you in advance and sorry is this is the wrong place to add this question 😉

x1c0

Persistence ON means it will stay there indefinitely. There are very few wipes - maybe just the one on console last year.

Your character and gear can be taken to other official servers, except 1pp/3pp are separate.

1 hour ago, lex__1 said:

I appeal to the guys from the development team.

1. I have a question for those who have their own car. How often do you change the oil in the car, add coolant - what is the signal for these actions and how to determine the amount of fluid needed to replenish?
- Where is the water temperature sensor in the car?
- Where is the oil pressure sensor in the car?
- What are the first signs to check the amount of coolant and engine oil?
- Where should the coolant level be in the machine
- Where should the engine oil level be in the car?
Smoke from under the hood or black smoke from the chimney are secondary signs of a vehicle malfunction and the consequences of the carelessness of the vehicle owner.
Change the vehicle interface to normal.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T149402

2. The death of a character near a car with the engine turned on. Change the behavior of the car or character near the car. This is a bad scenario for the game.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T149468

Oil is not used on cars.

If you fill up the radiator (~6 canteens, maybe 8 or so water bottles) then that's enough. Smoke is bad and its a lack of water or damage. water can be added, but a damaged engine cannot be fixed.

16 hours ago, helpthedeadwalk said:

Oil is not used on cars.

If you fill up the radiator (~6 canteens, maybe 8 or so water bottles) then that's enough. Smoke is bad and its a lack of water or damage. water can be added, but a damaged engine cannot be fixed.

You do not mind that the water temperature sensor - shows the water level? If this is still a water level sensor - where are its maximum / minimum limits? Steam from under the hood is not an indicator of the temperature of the water! - these are the consequences of a lack of control over this. Or why there is no instruction about cars in the main menu of the game?
If the scenario for cars was made by a person who has no idea about cars, this does not mean that this nonsense should be in the game in this form.

Edited by lex__1

4 hours ago, lex__1 said:

You do not mind that the water temperature sensor - shows the water level? If this is still a water level sensor - where are its maximum / minimum limits? Steam from under the hood is not an indicator of the temperature of the water! - these are the consequences of a lack of control over this. Or why there is no instruction about cars in the main menu of the game?
If the scenario for cars was made by a person who has no idea about cars, this does not mean that this nonsense should be in the game in this form.

cars are still in a same "feature" state as they were at 1.0 "release", which means no working oil simulation(so you dont need oil at all) and still the same coolant simulation, so anything over 50% of radiator filled means no dmg for engine, anything under 50% means dmg for engine when started, and  when your radiator has under 50% of health(which is ca. yellow color, from ca. 40 to 60% of damage of item the color is yellow, state says damaged) water will slowly dissapear from it.

oh sorry, i forgot, we got reverse lights

Edited by TheSzepy
  • Thanks 1

When the engine's RPM is too high and the engine light is blinking in red, does it really damage the engine ?

And how do you fix a gas leak ?

34 minutes ago, Tarkules said:

When the engine's RPM is too high and the engine light is blinking in red, does it really damage the engine ?

yes, but you really need to be in a redline(not yellow on a dashboard rev meter), so you hear that crackling sound from the engine

34 minutes ago, Tarkules said:

find a new car(literally), no way to fix this yet(without using some community mod/addon)

Edited by TheSzepy

11 hours ago, TheSzepy said:

cars are still in a same "feature" state as they were at 1.0 "release", which means no working oil simulation(so you dont need oil at all) and still the same coolant simulation, so anything over 50% of radiator filled means no dmg for engine, anything under 50% means dmg for engine when started, and  when your radiator has under 50% of health(which is ca. yellow color, from ca. 40 to 60% of damage of item the color is yellow, state says damaged) water will slowly dissapear from it.

oh sorry, i forgot, we got reverse lights 

In any case, the state of development of cars - there should be a description in the "help" section. Players spend a lot of time collecting a car. Lack of information - will give new players a negative experience.
In addition, a very poor implementation of the clutch of wheels with the road - drift.
Ada 4X machine have fewer problems on the server related to lag and rubber. All other cars reproduce a lot of lag and jumps. Implementing traction is terrible. The machine with the engine turned off is not able to show the speed "0" on the speedometer. During the lag, the player loses control at the engine speed, the car engine gives the maximum speed and a red motor warning signal. If the development team is not able to fully implement the scenario for the machines, then at least the scenario of the motor breakdown in the lag should be reduced.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Tarkules said:

11 hours ago, TheSzepy said:

find a new car(literally), no way to fix this yet(without using some community mod/addon)

as @TheSzepy says, find a new car. The car is badly damaged, and will probably despawn soon. If you look at the car, it will(should have) have heavy scratches all over the bodywork.

You can speed up the process by shooting into the car (after removing all recoverable items) If you dont need another car, just use it for storage (thats what I tended to do, but at some point it will despawn)

Hello Survivors, 

We released a new patch for the current 1.07 update.

Read below:

Game Update 1.07.152983 (03.03.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A common server crash
  • Fixed: Exploitable collisions in civilian buildings
  • Fixed: An inventory error caused by switching rotated items
  • Fixed: A client error related to the cable reel
  • Fixed: Occupied wheel slots on vehicles would still display the "Attach" prompt

LAUNCHER

• Tweaked: Server-side mods are not displayed
  • Tweaked: Displaying incomplete mod lists

KNOWN ISSUES

• The placing action might fail under certain circumstances

First post updated.

Thank you, 

-Greensek

• Thanks 3

Was a delay added to ADS?

edit: I am like 90% positive there was. It feels sluggish to ADS now.

Edited by Buakaw

There are still a lot of issues with the latest Update (1.07).  

First, now you can be as far as 3 meters away from an object, such as a fence that you want to destroy that has barbed wire attached to it, and can literally remove the barbed wire and destroy the fence without even being close.

Second, objects that are attached to a fence/gate can be accessed from the outside of the fence/gate.

My last point is when exiting a vehicle that is still running, but in essence parked, on occasion there is a chance that you may incur damage when exiting the vehicle, or literally fall under the map for a short period of time.

I really like the direction the game is heading, but some of the physics need to be addressed/tweaked.  Keep up the good work Devs.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Hey everyone!

The ADS delay is not a bad idea, but I think it has to be looked into because I have noticed that happens when the server is full and right now feels very chunky. In some cases takes 2 seconds after you press right mouse buton and if it would be gradual like other games, it would be fine but it seems that it is server lag related; It is not gradual, it goes first into rising weapon stance, stops there with the raised weapon 2 seconds or so (depending how full the server is) and then finally goes in milliseconds to ADS, not gradually, chunky and laggy instead. Does it have something to do with ghost bullets fix or similar?

IMO it is a bug that should be addressed because like I said it feels very chunky when server is full. It should be related to weapon weight. Adding delay is not a bad idea though I feel it came from other reasons like fixing ghost bullets and there was not a single note in patch notes.

Please make something to fix it since it is horrible when I play in my favorite vanilla, almost always full, community server. Some answer would be apreciated @Greensek Thank you!

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

When I have a weapon in my hand, well, for example AK74 and pull out mag to my inventory with rotation "space" key it's stuck.
I can reloaded with another mag, but current mag is disapear. When it's happend i can take any weaponds any more, only disconnect & reconnect is cure the problem.

Tested today on exp build problem persist.

Edited by x0e2003

On 2/12/2020 at 12:08 PM, BORIZZ.K said:

What is it?

[CE][Estimate] :: !!! Avoidance system overloaded :: Reached MAX_VEHICLE= 768 😞

Hi bro,

We expreienced this error messages to.

The whole car spawn system was destroyed(car, heli crash)

After long hours of research, I realized that typing this line into globals.xml would stop spawning this error. I don't know its a solution or not, and don't know the variable is exist or not, but it works for us. Worth a try.

<var name="CarMaxCount" type="0" value="100"/> just quessed from zombiemaxcount variable.

This fixed the error for us but the spawners not working :(