Greensek

Experimental Update 1.07

!!! Avoidance system overloaded :: Reached MAX_VEHICLE= 768 , i keep seeing this in my server rpt at times, only seen this from 1.07 came out, can anyone help with this?

On 2/25/2020 at 6:42 PM, Tang0ed said:

!!! Avoidance system overloaded :: Reached MAX_VEHICLE= 768 , i keep seeing this in my server rpt at times, only seen this from 1.07 came out, can anyone help with this?

You're getting this on the current experimental build?

On 1/29/2020 at 10:29 AM, Greensek said:

Game Update 1.07.152983 (28.02.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A common server crash
  • Fixed: Exploitable collisions in civilian buildings
  • Fixed: An inventory error caused by switching rotated items
  • Fixed: A client error related to the cable reel
  • Fixed: Occupied wheel slots on vehicles would still display the "Attach" prompt

LAUNCHER

• Tweaked: Server-side mods are not displayed
  • Tweaked: Displaying incomplete mod lists

KNOWN ISSUES

• The placing action might fail under certain circumstances

When is this update expected to his stable?

On 2/29/2020 at 11:48 PM, Uncle Zed said:

When is this update expected to his stable?

As soon as possible, once we see that there's no major issues on the experimental servers we will start the process of bringing it to Stable.

@Greensek Hi. Any news on changing this issue https://feedback.bistudio.com/T128362

The player loses control over the character and may die near the car

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T149468

https://feedback.bistudio.com/file/data/bzabgce7erpszqar2oiz/PHID-FILE-oy3hk572v3dhu23mmpok/DayZ_2020.02.26_-_16.19.31.06.mp4

Edited by lex__1

On 2/28/2020 at 9:19 PM, Uncle Zed said:

You're getting this on the current experimental build?

No im running the stable version

2 hours ago, Tang0ed said:

No im running the stable version

You're posting in the experimental update thread.

• Beans 1

Does anyone know the current persistence timers for backpacks? Is the wiki entry that lists 6 hours correct? Because I am very certain that during my 1.07 experimental adventures my stashes lasted at least 24 hours so I am a bit confused now.

Experimental was updated a half an hour ago and no update in this topic. 

Hello Survivors, 

The Experimental Servers got a patch that aims to fix a common server crash.

First post updated.

Thank you

• Like 1

Er any news of m4’s coming back to the game on console??? Just asking 

On 2/25/2020 at 8:42 PM, Tang0ed said:

Hail @Tang0ed have you solve the Vehicles problem ?! I've removed all cars from my Types.xml and spawnscfg.. but, we got a lot of this input on out console logs.. so after update.. I've adopeted again the original types.xml (with cars) but the problem persist.. I still having a lot of this error output on our console, and I think.. it's decrease a lot our Server FPS...  If you had success on it, please.. let me know.. Thanks you in advance. Regards.!

Hey re; !!! Avoidance system overloaded :: Reached MAX_VEHICLE= 768 No i havent solved this issue at all, still have it spam consol from time to time, anyone any ideas?

Please remove the fucking gun raising mechanic already, its fucking cancerous.

Edited by Buakaw

10 hours ago, Buakaw said:

Please remove the fucking gun raising mechanic already, its fucking cancerous.

This isn't CoD. 

The gun raising mechanic is there to enhance roleplay, but i guess you KOS everything and think it's unnecessary?
Yeah, guys like that is the reason why i don't even play anymore. People panicking when they see someone and KOS, and don't even say Hello. 

17 hours ago, dallebull said:

This isn't CoD. 

The gun raising mechanic is there to enhance roleplay, but i guess you KOS everything and think it's unnecessary?
Yeah, guys like that is the reason why i don't even play anymore. People panicking when they see someone and KOS, and don't even say Hello. 

What does that have to do with COD or roleplay and why do you feel the need to tell others how to play a sandbox survival game?

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Hello,

Will balaclava and moto helmets combo be returned in 1.07? Seeing this as a pretty common thing got removed was a bummer.

dammit lol.  exp thread goes dead for weeks and then ppl start posting on it once a day.  i keep getting my hopes up that the dev team ia giving us 1.08 to help us all deal with being locked indoors only to find nothing.... damn

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

dammit lol.  exp thread goes dead for weeks and then ppl start posting on it once a day.  i keep getting my hopes up that the dev team ia giving us 1.08 to help us all deal with being locked indoors only to find nothing.... damn

i predict 1.08 in April but it's probably gonna be may and i kinda hope it's gonna be broken limbs in it.. because remember... they confirmed broken limbs for sure this year... so imma guess 1.08 or 1.09 😛 

8 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

i predict 1.08 in April but it's probably gonna be may and i kinda hope it's gonna be broken limbs in it.. because remember... they confirmed broken limbs for sure this year... so imma guess 1.08 or 1.09 😛 

I would expect April too. Five patches this year. So roughly for stable branch it would be: February 1.07, April/May 1.08, July 1.09, September 1.10 and lastly in November 1.11.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, amadieus said:

I would expect April too. Five patches this year. So roughly for stable branch it would be: February 1.07, April/May 1.08, July 1.09, September 1.10 and lastly in November 1.11.

you gave me chills... this is some Dr Strange type of shit right here... you saw all the alternative realities xD but i would guess 1.09 will be more in August because it's summer and devs might go on vacation with their family... but it's just a maybe

If we assume 1.08 is planned for April the exp should drop fairly soon, and if it doesn't break anything major and does get released in April, I would expect 1.09 in June, before the holidays. July/August is usually pretty much on standstill anyway so next update perhaps in October and the last one just in time for Christmas. That is if this global clusterfudge situation going on right now doesn't mess everything up completely. We'll just have to see.

Missing stuff that are allegedly on the way back are books/notes, bow & arrow, revolver and broken bones. If they manage to squeeze at least two of those into 1.08 I'd be happy, toss in the V3S on top and it's golden.

Most of all I hope they get the weird desync stuff going on under control, along with the dodgy vehicle physics. If those two major issues are taken care of the game will be in a great state.

11 hours ago, Derleth said:

If we assume 1.08 is planned for April the exp should drop fairly soon, and if it doesn't break anything major and does get released in April, I would expect 1.09 in June, before the holidays. July/August is usually pretty much on standstill anyway so next update perhaps in October and the last one just in time for Christmas. That is if this global clusterfudge situation going on right now doesn't mess everything up completely. We'll just have to see.

Missing stuff that are allegedly on the way back are books/notes, bow & arrow, revolver and broken bones. If they manage to squeeze at least two of those into 1.08 I'd be happy, toss in the V3S on top and it's golden.

Most of all I hope they get the weird desync stuff going on under control, along with the dodgy vehicle physics. If those two major issues are taken care of the game will be in a great state.

that's why they moved the devs from DayZ to work on Enfusion... we need more people working on the engine then the game... work on the engine will fix the dodgy physics.. and desync because they will optimize the servers so they run on more cores instead of just 1 this will hugely fix the physics in the cars... and will maybe allow for a lot more zombies in the game... and maybe even 100 players on a server... these are biggest issues with DayZ rn and more devs working on the engine is better for the game xD so really good stuff... also Sumrak is now DayZ Project Lead... and he wants to release Namalsk.. and for that he needs to implement a lot of survival aspects... so it's safe to say DayZ is in good hands and we will actually get what we want... so bows... revolvers... Broken bones... what ever we will get it this year probably... this was before Corona... idk what will happen during corona but yeah.. revolver should be coming in 1.08 i feel like it was planned for 1.07 but they couldn't make it in time i predict Revolver for 1.08 😄 But yeah guys... once again... Sumrak is the DayZ Project Lead... we will get what we want and need he's a cool guy and this year his map Namalsk is coming for DayZ and for it to be fully experienced Sumrak needs to modify the base of the game... we WILL get survival aspect of the game this year 😄

Seriously tho, who the fuck thought random recoil patterns were a good idea for Dayz? Devs played too much counter strike?????????????