Greensek

Stable Update 1.06

28 minutes ago, SillyJoe said:

Btw, is this only a server patch or do we need to update dayz as well?

It's both.

4 hours ago, Greensek said:

Hello Survivors, 

We released a new update that aims to fix potential crashes related to object placement and manipulation.

Please, give us your feedback once you get to try it.

Thank you.

-Greensek

in PC Dont work, this is very frustrating

2 hours ago, radamantyz said:

in PC Dont work, this is very frustrating

In what way doesn't it work for you?

20191219203543-1.jpg

It takes up one slot and weighs one kilogram

And Items are not taken well

Edited by hegra

Server-side performance limits the speed of cars, server-side performance is bound to a single core, and barely utilizes any of the CPU/RAM of a decent server, instead it relies solely on the servers single core speed.

This is why we see car physics behave this way, the server cannot handle the load that the cars going faster puts on it, and then it frantically tries to correct itself which spirals into flying into the sky etc, make the dayz server files fully support 64 bit you would improve performance beyond any other change

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheRealLeetbus said:

Les performances côté serveur limitent la vitesse des voitures, les performances côté serveur sont liées à un seul cœur et utilisent à peine l'un des CPU / RAM d'un serveur décent, mais dépendent uniquement de la vitesse du cœur du serveur.

C'est pourquoi nous voyons la physique des voitures se comporter de cette façon, le serveur ne peut pas gérer la charge que les voitures vont plus vite, puis il essaie frénétiquement de se corriger en spirales pour voler dans le ciel, etc., pour que les fichiers du serveur Dayz prennent pleinement en charge 64 bits, vous amélioreriez les performances au-delà de tout autre changement

Jai toujours trouvé ça dommage que les performances côté serveur soient bridées, il serait t'an qu'il fasse quelque chose
I always found it a shame that the performance on the server side is limited, it would be your year that he does something

4 hours ago, SillyJoe said:

On PS4 there was no client update... ?

Well on PC there was and this is the PC Stable Updates forum. 

• Haha 1
  • Beans 2

Имя сбойного приложения: bad_module_info, версия: 0.0.0.0, метка времени: 0x00000000
Имя сбойного модуля: неизвестно, версия: 0.0.0.0, метка времени: 0x00000000
Код исключения: 0x00000000
Смещение ошибки: 0x00000000000000
Идентификатор сбойного процесса: 0x2160
Время запуска сбойного приложения: 0x01d5b735e02a5a94
Путь сбойного приложения: bad_module_info
Путь сбойного модуля: неизвестно
Идентификатор отчета: db66f870-936f-4e10-aa76-9ea881903cfd

The game crashes in five minutes............................................(((((

On 12/19/2019 at 12:55 PM, Greensek said:

Hello Survivors, 

We released a new update that aims to fix potential crashes related to object placement and manipulation.

Please, give us your feedback once you get to try it.

Thank you.

-Greensek

How long are you guys going to ignore the calls for a fix for the broken container  inventories (tent, barrels etc)? 

On 12/20/2019 at 5:12 PM, patrik-629839f0f9e3d01e said:

How long are you guys going to ignore the calls for a fix for the broken container  inventories (tent, barrels etc)? 

you ignorant little poopstick they already said that they know about the problem and that they are working on it but it's complex af and it takes time so be patient as always they literally said this in the devblog or Status Report. Please do your research before commenting... Even if Bohemia is making games for purely money they aren't stupid to make a glitchy game and loose the money it just doesn't make sense... if they want money they need a good glitchless game.. that's how it works... They have been working on the game for like 6 years... what makes you think they will stop now because of all negativity people give to the devs. If only people were nice to the devs maybe they would do a better job instead you fill their heads with negative thoughts making them not be productive as they can be.

Edited by Max Planck
Not okay.

2 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

you ignorant little poopstick they already said that they know about the problem and that they are working on it but it's complex af and it takes time so be patient as always they literally said this in the devblog or Status Report. Please do your research before commenting... Even if Bohemia is making games for purely money they aren't stupid to make a glitchy game and loose the money it just doesn't make sense... if they want money they need a good glitchless game.. that's how it works... They have been working on the game for like 6 years... what makes you think they will stop now because of all negativity people give to the devs. If only people were nice to the devs maybe they would do a better job instead you fill their heads with negative thoughts making them not be productive as they can be.

The SCUM devs released an update yesterday that made a major change to the way the inventory works. The player base blew up about it and guess what? They reverted that change ON A SATURDAY! Not BI, though.... they know about the problem but it's Christmas time so we're taking a week off... Christmas is one day. Take that day off and get back to work!

• Like 1

On 12/21/2019 at 11:21 AM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

you ignorant little poopstick

Regardless if your response was warranted.....really?

Nice to see folks keeping the forum cerebral.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

On 12/21/2019 at 5:21 PM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Well guess what, they don't care. They released 1.0 glitchy, they released the console ports glitchy and they released Livonia glitchy. I guess they are stupid enough to release a broken game, they will gladly do so, because they have proven they will. And why would we be nice to the devs? I don't think they deserve praise if they're doing a shit job, now do they?

Maybe do some research before commenting.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, IMT said:

Well guess what, they don't care. They released 1.0 glitchy, they released the console ports glitchy and they released Livonia glitchy. I guess they are stupid enough to release a broken game, they will gladly do so, because they have proven they will. And why would we be nice to the devs? I don't think they deserve praise if they're doing a shit job, now do they?

Maybe do some research before commenting.

Well first... They are probably doing bad work because the community is being negative to them..

Second.. Would you rather have a buggy game or no game at all and let other buggy game take it's place... That's even worse then DayZ? 

Only issues i have ever had with DayZ is first disappearing bases/walls.. Then cars... And now inventory.. Especially car/tent/barrel/storage container to player inventory 

Edit: they always tend to release broken updates at the end of the year probably because they don't finish it in time and they need to go off for the holidays... They probably rushed it because of promise that they will deliver DLC in 2019 and they had to keep it... My theory is that we are the ones to blame because people cried about more content more content and they we get a map which is a huge content so they probably focused on it... And an incomplete inventory overhaul i guess.. Idk why couldn't they just revert the changes they made to inventory system... Sounds simple enough

Edited by KajMak64Bit2
Added stuff

On 12/21/2019 at 10:21 AM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

you ignorant little poopstick

cant help myself...... 

hehehehehehehehehe..... poopstick....

sorry am a 13 year old brain trapped in a body that looks 45 but is actually 34...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

even the trolls.  everyone should get some love this time of the year!

• Haha 1

Well can i make leather gear to wear and a bow and arrows now,  no not now, so the game is not as fun as it was in the past that they scraped , and started alpha again . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

Well can i make leather gear to wear and a bow and arrows now,  no not now, so the game is not as fun as it was in the past that they scraped , and started alpha again . 

Yes, crafting leather gear was so great!  A fantastic time sink.  DayZ really needs more of these.  You had to travel the map, kill animals, and really work at it.  Sure, there are issues that need to be addressed, but development on features can run concurrently.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:20 PM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Well first... They are probably doing bad work because the community is being negative to them..

"Probably"

Edited by Parazight
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Second.. Would you rather have a buggy game or no game at all and let other buggy game take it's place... That's even worse then DayZ?

First: If they deliver bad/sloppy work they have to expect negativity imo.

Second: I personaly would prefer if they haven't released DayZ unless it feels like a "finished prodcut". Let it be in Early Access and the Xbox Game preview program until it's ready! If people want to buy and play a buggy game they can buy it in early access on PC or within the Xbox game preview program on console.

Merry x-mas! 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SillyJoe said:

2 hours ago, SillyJoe said:

Second: I personaly would prefer if they haven't released DayZ unless it feels like a "finished prodcut". Let it be in Early Access and the Xbox Game preview program until it's ready! 

🙂

It's been in EA for five or six years already. They very much had to "release" it.

39 minutes ago, William Sternritter said:

It's been in EA for five or six years already. They very much had to "release" it.

They only "released" it because of the Christmas sales and to meet PS4 requirements to go on their platform.

Im still on the fence if it was a good decision or not. 

22 hours ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

cant help myself...... 

hehehehehehehehehe..... poopstick....

sorry am a 13 year old brain trapped in a body that looks 45 but is actually 34...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

even the trolls.  everyone should get some love this time of the year!

if i said anything else i would probably be banned for using swear words so yeah 😛 i was just dodging a bullet