Greensek

Stable Update 1.06

@TAMW no, that's not how guns work 🙂 you're not going to get a fair chance just because you have a vest. Also, vest is not magic armor protecting your full body against everything. Sorry but you're confusing this with Counterstrike. I'm not saying you can't have a fun shootout but you have to factor in ballistics and stuff, which is where the fun is 😉

The gun sway need to be revised. It's too arcade now, you easily shoot someone while moving.

While walking, you should have a manageable sway at short range, difficult to use at mid range and impossible to use past that.

While sprinting (if ever possible while shooting) you shouldn't be able to efficiently shoot something farther than close range.

And please, make it so you have to press F to be able to move after you got uncon. Yesterday I was taken uncon by two guys. Waited for some time, then was able to play again... And my dude moved himself on his back, allowing the other players to notice I was still alive. Then death screen. As I planned to pretend being dead it really annoyed me.

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or a intended feature. It used to be that you could jump back and forth from Livonia to Chernaraus.  Now when I try to do that, it makes me spawn with a different player. Is that supposed to happen now to prevent us from switching back and forth?

Edited by Dafez
Voice to text fails

13 hours ago, Alphajim said:

The gun sway need to be revised. It's too arcade now, you easily shoot someone while moving.

While walking, you should have a manageable sway at short range, difficult to use at mid range and impossible to use past that.

And please, make it so you have to press F to be able to move after you got uncon. Yesterday I was taken uncon by two guys. Waited for some time, then was able to play again... And my dude moved himself on his back, allowing the other players to notice I was still alive. Then death screen. As I planned to pretend being dead it really annoyed me.

No the first part. Its about on Arma 3 levels now and just fine. Its not hard IRL to somewhat keep your gun steady at all if you focus on it. A much bigger problem is zigzagging since day 1 of SA, which has never been a problem in the mod.

Yes to the unconciousness part.

Fuck no to the sprint part, kinda contradicts your first line too.

Edited by Buakaw
  • Like 1

1.07 Update is out? 😀

5 minutes ago, BORIZZ.K said:

1.07 Update is out? 😀

loading to stable servers now . .. bTje29I.png