Doombringer123

It's that time again boys... When's the update

It's that time again boys... What day is the update coming out?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What day is the update coming out this week.

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Weekend

It's either Tuesday or Wednesday, just have to wait for it to roll out.

Im pretty sure the devs said it'll take about 3 days to roll out the update once it passed certification

So if they counted Friday as one of those days it would be Tuesday, if they didn't count that day then it would be Wednesday 

My money goes for today, they usually release on Tuesday, it's kind of a rule when it comes to game developers lol.

Isnt scheduled maintenance for us lowly console folks either Wednesday or Thursday as well? I say this because I think it supports the overwhelming theory of Tuesday. Drop the update, if it tanks the right people will be there in a day or two. 

Friend of mine said it's today, but nothing announced so who knows 😂

• Haha 1

As much as i hope its tuesday morning, i know it will be on a Wednesday. Most of if not all of them has been on a Wednesday. Also despite what they said about it coming this week im not getting my hopes up. Thinking next week maybe.😂😂

Y

20 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

@ImpulZ Any info?

Yes, some kind of info would be very much appreciated.

Especially after the repeated delays and broken promised about when it would arrive (plus it being 3 months or so since 1.03 released for PC and we are supposed to be "3 weeks" behind the PC-port).

Any kind of info on when it arrives or patch-notes would be a good start as I imagine I am not the only one checking the forum for it every other hour to no avail.

2 minutes ago, Jonas Levin said:

Y

Yes, some kind of info would be very much appreciated.

Especially after the repeated delays and broken promised about when it would arrive (plus it being 3 months or so since 1.03 released for PC and we are supposed to be "3 weeks" behind the PC-port).

Any kind of info on when it arrives or patch-notes would be a good start as I imagine I am not the only one checking the forum for it every other hour to no avail.

We should get info today as we haven’t heard from them in a while, fingers crossed 🤞

Edited by lJamesHalel1

15 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

We should get info today as we haven’t heard from them in a while, fingers crossed 🤞

I sure do hope so, I just would not be surprised if they suddenly decides to throw it together with 1.05 instead and let us wait another month because of some "unforeseen problems". 😄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jonas Levin said:

I sure do hope so, I just would not be surprised if they suddenly decides to throw it together with 1.05 instead and let us wait another month because of some "unforeseen problems". 😄

Nothings a surprise anymore 😉

• Like 1

im addicted to checking this cant be good for me... going crazy here

• Beans 1

1 minute ago, Djyoz said:

im addicted to checking this cant be good for me... going crazy here

I know the feeling 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

Starting to get the feeling we may hear nothing today 🙄 I hope not 

I am beginning to fear that too... 😕

it ain't all over until the Z-Dev Tweets